Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    It opens a can of whoop-ass in some parts. I think you're exaggerating like most teens your age do. You may be depressed, but you aren't a psyco... I know REAL psychopaths. Hell a friend of mine is staying with me a few months, and he JUST got outta' prison after 8 years for counts of attempted murder & malicious wounding. I myself have commited various acts of senseless gratuitous violence. I was raised in a world of paranoia pride & violence by outlaw bikers. I've seen and done some things most people wouldn't have the stomic for.

What ever you think you are in terms of aggression, you aren't what you're describing yourself as.
    I have ways to control the aggressiveness but i have atacks sudden burst of rage in which i have blacked out and And hurt alot of people i like and cherish.
    I dont think yet i have seen the worse of myself.
    But of one thing i am sure i have been assured i was brought in the amidst of pain and misery in a school were violence was the key.
    Bully´s and criminals were there, no there were people in that school that could murder and or have murdered people there.
    I had some traumatic experiences there that have made partially what i have become.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    I have ways to control the aggressiveness but i have atacks sudden burst of rage in which i have blacked out and And hurt alot of people i like and cherish.
    But of one thing i am sure i have been assured i was brought in the amidst of pain and misery in a school were violence was the key.
    Bully´s and criminals were there, no there were people in that school that could murder and or have murdered people there.
    I had some traumatic experiences there that have made partially what i have become.
    Breaking point for whiny kids met....

Quit you're fucking crying! I don't believe you've ever "blacked out" or "hurt a lot of people". I've done REAL things that put your fantasy to shame, and I see kids your age doing this shit all the fucking time. You think you're abused or something? Yeeeeeaaah.... "Ohh boo wooo, I'm emotional" for fucks sake... MAYBE if you stopped feeling bad about yourself, and your "situation" you'll realise that being bullied, or attacked in school isn't shit in comparison to someone else, and it probably only happened because you're gay (not saying it's right to beat up gays). Maybe you'll find that it's normal to feel anxiety, depression, and feel as if theres something waiting to be unleashed inside of you, when you're going through body changes along with the social stigma of being a homo.

Kids that cry and complain about their life make me wanna' just smack them as hard upside there head as I can and say, "SHUT THE FUCK UP! When you're 18 GTFOutta your parents house!"
    Last edited by RJ; 01-16-2012 at 02:06 PM.

END THE FED

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (01-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Breaking point for whiny kids met....

Quit you're fucking crying! I don't believe you've ever "blacked out" or "hurt a lot of people". I've done REAL things that put your fantasy to shame, and I see kids your age doing this shit all the fucking time. You think you're abused or something? Yeeeeeaaah.... "Ohh boo wooo, I'm emotional" for fucks sake... MAYBE if you stopped feeling bad about yourself, and your "situation" you'll realise that being bullied, or attacked in school isn't shit in comparison to someone else, and it probably only happened because you're gay (not saying it's right to beat up gays). Maybe you'll find that it's normal to feel anxiety, depression, and feel as if theres something waiting to be unleashed inside of you, when you're going through body changes along with the social stigma of being a homo.

Kids that cry and complain about their life make me wanna' just smack them as hard upside there head as I can and say, "SHUT THE FUCK UP! When you're 18 GTFOutta your parents house!"
    Geez The one whos being the figurativly crybaby is you altought my story is the one that maybe fake doesnt make it be.
    You may have seen people criyng all around you because of their problems i have yet to shed a fuking tear and i never had any real "friends" but it was never about the constate society Represing me or i being diferent from everyone else (belive me when i say i maybe diferent but in my society this diferent that i am is not despised so for me being gay or not doesn't matter to most people :|)
    Its simple i always had problems very few people actualy cared to listen without quickly changing the subject like your doing right now.
    I was never truly integrated into society i was nor trully ever hurt nor loved. But i never got that chance to interact like a real person talking about personal topic.
    Heck even shrinks turn the topic around :|
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    I'm with RJ.
    Stop being a little bitch and telling stories.
    Only attention you're gonna get from us with that bullshit is negative, cause we've been around the block a few times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I'm with RJ.
    Stop being a little bitch and telling stories.
    Only attention you're gonna get from us with that bullshit is negative, cause we've been around the block a few times.
    keep reading the topic :|

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Wow, whats wrong with that nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    That's terribly awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Wow, whats wrong with that nigga.
    ikr.

successful trades:
    killingspirit, Zeus, Bubbles, BigNuts, IPhone4S, BurnRed, PooPoo12345, kolec94, Nexon, TJBRocker, xXBrokenBonezXx

Current Games:

MW3, Black Ops 2, TF2

Total money spent buying CA accounts:

200 Dollars

Total money on CA:

755 Dollars

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
    ikr.
    Shits crazy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @ultimateon You're talking about yourself as if you're some sort of bad kid who's goina fly off the handle at any moment and "hurt lots of people". I don't believe that for a single second. Then you claim to have lots of sex, but you've never been really loved or hated?

I'm not changing the subject. The subject now is you. I think you're lieing, which to me suggest your problem isn't that you're a psyco in the making, but rather that you're devoloping defense mechanisms aginst those who don't accept you, or may mean you harm. Not necessarily physical harm, but prob emotional harm from either family or school mates. It's easier to cope if you believe you have the abbility to fly off the handle and cause harm.
    Last edited by RJ; 01-16-2012 at 02:25 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    @ultimateon You're talking about yourself as if you're some sort of bad kid who's goina fly off the handle at any moment and "hurt lots of people". I don't believe that for a single second. Then you claim to have lots of sex, but you've never been really loved or hated?

I'm not changing the subject. The subject now is you. I think you're lieing, which to me suggest your problem isn't that you're a psyco in the making, but rather that you're devoloping a defense mechanisms aginst those who don't accept you, or may mean you harm. Not necessarily physical harm, but prob emotional harm from either family or school mates. It's easier to cope if you believe you have the abbility to fly off the handle and cause harm.
    stop raging

successful trades:
    killingspirit, Zeus, Bubbles, BigNuts, IPhone4S, BurnRed, PooPoo12345, kolec94, Nexon, TJBRocker, xXBrokenBonezXx

Current Games:

MW3, Black Ops 2, TF2

200 Dollars

Total money on CA:

755 Dollars

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
    stop raging
    Trying to inspire an epiphany. My approach my be aggressive, but my point is valid.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

I'm not changing the subject. The subject now is you. I think you're lieing, which to me suggest your problem isn't that you're a psyco in the making, but rather that you're devoloping defense mechanisms aginst those who don't accept you, or may mean you harm. Not necessarily physical harm, but prob emotional harm from either family or school mates. It's easier to cope if you believe you have the abbility to fly off the handle and cause harm.
    Good point.
    But yet i find your ability to interpenetrate my tipyng i enjoyd this conversation thank you for listening and hopefully showing me a part of me and something i am doing wrong and must correct it :|
    And indeed your point is valid.
    But not about the lieing.
    But about of what i have made to seclude myself and not hoping more from others while i do nothing myself :|
    Last edited by Occidi de Pax; 01-16-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Trying to inspire an epiphany. My approach my be aggressive, but my point is valid.
    ok. i agree with your point

successful trades:

Current Games:

MW3, Black Ops 2, TF2

200 Dollars

Total money on CA:

755 Dollars

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Embrehh View Post
    Woww there's something seriously wrong with them. :S
    I can only think of 2 quotes right now.
    Like Father Like Son.
    Monkey See Monkey Do.