Thanks

Post I need java tutorial

Jost now i start to learn OOP in java and i need a good guid to get the knowleg to hacke with java if it posible.
    pless give me a port to a good guids u have and tell me if it posible to hack with java.
    thank to thows how help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Seems like you want to program to hack? ffs...

If you really want to be like this, just go on and get c++...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I have learnt Java and its not used for hacking as far as I am concerned, I have done a reasonable amount of research to tell you that Java is more focused on software engineering rather than hacking. If you want to try for viruses and things related to it, have a look at batch programming, if not your only choice shall be c++.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Hackers exist in mainly these languages: C, C++, Perl, Python, PHP, BASH, Java's main use on the client side is to create applets, small programs that download over the internet and run inside web browsers. Java allows you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, and view images in 3D, just to name a few. It's also integral to the intranet applications and other e-business solutions that are the foundation of corporate computing. As you can see Java has other uses.

Thanks
    I learned java as my first language, it was hard as a mother. Well considering i was taking algebra at the same time as i was computer programming. Is c++ or c# easier? I know once you learn one the rest are easy to pick up, im hoping to learn php sometime for web design.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @brinuz this also belongs in the requests section i guess

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul For This Useful Post:

'Bruno (08-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by schlabie View Post
    I learned java as my first language, it was hard as a mother. Well considering i was taking algebra at the same time as i was computer programming. Is c++ or c# easier? I know once you learn one the rest are easy to pick up, im hoping to learn php sometime for web design.
    Theoretically, C++ is easier to learn and understand, as C sharp has newer syntax and stuff. Practically, C sharp would be better to learn as it uses more advanced functions, etc. If you learn C#, you have a wider area of things to do, also its syntax would be quite similar to C++, but yet differences would be seen. Its better to learn C++ in my opinion, as its easier to get a grasp on, its a midpoint between C and C# and could be adapted into one or the other. And thats me just rambling on.... Sorry...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wampwire View Post
    Theoretically, C++ is easier to learn and understand, as C sharp has newer syntax and stuff. Practically, C sharp would be better to learn as it uses more advanced functions, etc. If you learn C#, you have a wider area of things to do, also its syntax would be quite similar to C++, but yet differences would be seen. Its better to learn C++ in my opinion, as its easier to get a grasp on, its a midpoint between C and C# and could be adapted into one or the other. And thats me just rambling on.... Sorry...
    Uhm.. no. C# is a managed language which depends on the CLR to run, compile, and work. It is a extremely-high level language.
    Anything you can do in C# can be done in C++. The same is not able to be said for C#.

C++ is unmanaged, lower-level, and has way more access to the system on its own without hackish methods, extended loaders, and so on.
    - Gone; this is another shit forum with children as administrators. Not worth contributing to.