Thread: VAC ban

Thanks

VAC ban

Hi all, I need to know, what happens when I am banned on MW3 MP. Will it display an error, where it will be displayed that I am banned? Or it will be just impossible to log in to online services? Or how? Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    It will say "Cheat detected".. and you just close that window and continue cheating..

Thanks
    I can close that window and play? That's impossible, I am not able to play, if I am banned, no? And if I open Steam settings, there is written that I have been banned, but if I open MW3, there is nothing written about some VAC ban. I am just not able to connect to Online services at the moment, I solve that.

EDIT: What is that? Am I banned or what?
    Last edited by Dybbuk; 01-31-2012 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dybbuk View Post
    I can close that window and play? That's impossible, I am not able to play, if I am banned, no? And if I open Steam settings, there is written that I have been banned, but if I open MW3, there is nothing written about some VAC ban. I am just not able to connect to Online services at the moment, I solve that.
    Aren't you the bright one

Thanks
    Could you tell me it more detailed?
    Last edited by Dybbuk; 01-31-2012 at 11:46 AM.

Thanks
    check steam > settings ull see there something about vac status ur not able to play on vac detecting servers or something like this ;o i also have this and nop i cant connect to mw3 online services but only mp is infected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    steam was strewed for the around 2 weeks ago no1 could play are you able to play now?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dybbuk View Post
    Could you tell me it more detailed?
    I had that experience so I can tell you anything about it. First of all, VAC will not display any messages about your cheating or banning status. You need to go to your Steam profile page, then scroll down and see "Gameplay Stats", and at the right side of the column "VAC status", if you see "ban on records", then that means you have been banned, and you won't be able to play official MW3 multiplayer anymore unless you buy a new game and get a new key code. If you try to connect to multiplayer using your banned Steam account, then the loading time of "Connecting to Online Services" will be extremely long, then a box will pop up and say "The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available now. Please try again later or go to www.callofduty.com/status for details", something like that. No matter how many times you try, the result won't change, and the server is actually available for everyone, except the cheaters who have been banned by them.

That's all. Hope it tells you everything you want, and good luck playing.