Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ceas4r View Post
    Maybe the guys that are banned for using this are using Reduce Foliage
    For everyone, dont use the option Reduce Foliage! it will remove bushes
    curtains etc..

I was playing a game a few months ago on arkaden, you guys know that there are curtains
    in that house at the rounded bar right, well with the Reduce Foliage option i didnt see the curtains only thing
    i saw was a window so i jumped on a couch and i shot 2 guys, they were like WallHACKER!!! i was like heh wtf??
    i got some reports for that lucky im not banned ;D
    Yes I Was Using Reduce Foliage, But See Im Know The Maps Well Im Not Dumb, So It May Be If You Use That Option Or Not Im Not Sure Who Or What Happened On Account Steam Wont Tell Me Why So For The Ppl That Didnt Get Banned And Still Are Using It Im Just Saying Use Caution Is All It May Be Just The One Option Im Not Sure!!!
    Dont Hate The Game, Hate The Player!!!!!!
    [IMG]https://i206.photobucke*****m/albums/bb124/ernestbertram/MW3-banner-2-1.jpg[/IMG]

[img]https://i258.photobucke*****m/albums/hh245/ksrambo3/utorrent.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm pretty sure you cant get banned for this. I've been using it for well over 2 months and no one has even once called texture hacks on me, while they have on other people in the lobby. I have noticed though at after about 2 weeks the texture poack might glitch and the game will show foliage and smoke(not from nades). So I just re installed it to see if that fixes it.
    I posted here. So guess what that means. Its

Thanks
    The "hack" itself can't be detected by VAC. The only way you could get banned is through a manual ban, where someone has watched you play, and determined you are using some form of cheat, that VAC can't detect. Again only reduced foliage can' clearly be spotted as hacking, as in some cases it gives you a limited WH. Simply using coloured player models will not make it look as if you're hacking as you'll just appear as a better player than what you actually are.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GaleBertram View Post
    Yes I Was Using Reduce Foliage, But See Im Know The Maps Well Im Not Dumb, So It May Be If You Use That Option Or Not Im Not Sure Who Or What Happened On Account Steam Wont Tell Me Why So For The Ppl That Didnt Get Banned And Still Are Using It Im Just Saying Use Caution Is All It May Be Just The One Option Im Not Sure!!!
    No offence but I doubt you know the maps to such an extent that you'll never perform kills that looks like you're using WH, when you have reduced foliage on.

You'd be surprised at how many textures that get removed in unusual places through reduced foliage. It's likely you got banned on someone watching footage of you playing (either through VAC or Bancandy).

An idea for @House if it's possible, is to make the textures from Reduced foliage transparent, so that people using it knows there's supposed to be something there.

Thanks
    Great hack, thanks House!
    Now I want to use only coloured players. Can I get banned ?
    Last edited by Kamikaze2134; 03-24-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks
    yep, banned on 2 acc for this, going back to wow, d3 inc too, will never play cod again see ya

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by matovic View Post
    yep, banned on 2 acc for this, going back to wow, d3 inc too, will never play cod again see ya
    Here's what you wrote in an earlier thread.

Quote Originally Posted by matovic
    OK, i have 2 acc, 1 main where i used only so called "undetectable hacks" like houses texture hacks and some trainer to unlock weapons only + rapidfire external. This acc was banned.
    On my second acc i used that same + almost every single aimbot multihack injection released last month a did 3 moabs/map for weeks and still no ban.

THIS game is making tard from me ... FUCK THIS GAY GAME
    Bancandy can ban for using trainers if they find you have stuff that doesn't match your stats, emblems like the Elite ones which doesn't exist on PC. Bancandy has also banned people who've used modded controllers on console and programs which allow faster fire on PC. So there's no proof you got banned for the texture hack. As long as you ONLY use the texture hack, and avoid reduced foliage, there's no way to detect it via VAC.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Stinson For This Useful Post:

carterz5 (03-25-2012),House (03-24-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Stinson View Post
    Here's what you wrote in an earlier thread.

Bancandy can ban for using trainers if they find you have stuff that doesn't match your stats, emblems like the Elite ones which doesn't exist on PC. Bancandy has also banned people who've used modded controllers on console and programs which allow faster fire on PC. So there's no proof you got banned for the texture hack. As long as you ONLY use the texture hack, and avoid reduced foliage, there's no way to detect it via VAC.
    That's correct, we have a winner!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    why avoid reduced foliage.....??? - hows that more pertinent than the rest of the textures...??? - just wondering as I use the reduced foliage

Thanks
    I've been using these since he released the textures, with reduced foliage and I haven't been banned. I can easily hit 70 kills in a domination match with relatively low deaths.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorgaming View Post
    I've been using these since he released the textures, with reduced foliage and I haven't been banned. I can easily hit 70 kills in a domination match with relatively low deaths.
    But you're from norway.

People from norway can't get banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber View Post
    But you're from norway.

People from norway can't get banned.
    this made me LOL so loud, my wife is now mad at me >.>

Quote Originally Posted by dz0 View Post
    why avoid reduced foliage.....??? - hows that more pertinent than the rest of the textures...??? - just wondering as I use the reduced foliage
    cuz it removes bits of trees/shrubs, some curtains and a lot of fences lol basically giving u a limited wallhack. I get yelled at for tracking ppl through the fences on Dome
    Last edited by Slayer_MK; 03-25-2012 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Very wonderful things, but it feels a bit more complicated ~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer_MK View Post
    this made me LOL so loud, my wife is now mad at me >.>

cuz it removes bits of trees/shrubs, some curtains and a lot of fences lol basically giving u a limited wallhack. I get yelled at for tracking ppl through the fences on Dome
    Ahh - yeah, but I intentionally dont shoot through the fences ect, so really theres no increased chance of a ban by using reduced foilage - just if you actually abuse the texture, cheers for clearing that up - had me worried for a minute lol

Thanks
    Wait.... so VAC status may have changed???! Gulp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Claughton View Post
    Wait.... so VAC status may have changed???! Gulp.
    nope. it still says
    "Use caution when installing any game modifications, such as scripts or custom skins. Only download custom content from trusted sources. Hackers sometimes maliciously disguise their cheats to cause others to get banned."
    "The Valve Anti-Cheat system is enabled for servers displaying the Secured shield logo. Using custom skins, sounds or maps and playing multi-player mods which do not modify core .EXE and .DLL files will not result in a VAC ban"
    Last edited by B8shT1m3; 03-25-2012 at 03:07 PM.

Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast