Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Dueling Network Hack request

Hey Coders.. Id like to request a hack, if Im right here.
    Its an online card game ( which you play on Browser ) , Id like a hack for it,and Im willing to pay. ( with PSC ($) )
    All I want is to be able to see the cards in my opponents hand (if you can do more,Ill pay more.)
    So if anyone is interested in making a new hack and earning money for it,pm me, so I can pm you the link and etc.
    -thx.
    Last edited by BM143; 02-04-2012 at 06:35 AM.

BMj0ker143 / Burhan Mysterio -GFX-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Just travel to egypt, rummage around the pyramids and find a Millennium Eye, thats how I did it, and I'm now able to see their cards.

But no, jokes apart, you should be able to do it by checking incoming images to your cache, as the game makes you load their cards image as soon as it reaches their hand, so that you wont get this black card with a loading in the middle that you see sometimes. so if you can inspect the incoming data/images you should be able to see the image of their card before they use it.

Also, incase any programmer reads this, would it be possible to alter ID's, like changing which card you have on hand? doing this you could win any match by simply going for exodia in your first draw :P obvious, but would never fail.

Incase anyone wonders, the game is a simple Flash game, and im not sure that the data is server based, might be client based.
    Also, the game doesnt have any enforced rules, it leaves it up to they players to enforce the rules, meaning, the game cant say "No you cant do this" only the other player can if he can see what you did.

EDIT: after some playing around i was quickly able to find that my theory worked, i was playing against a friend, and he drew exodia from his deck, and guess what popped up in my cache folder? this https://www.duelingnetwork.com:8080/D...cards/1082.scf
    Last edited by crone; 02-05-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by crone View Post
    Just travel to egypt, rummage around the pyramids and find a Millennium Eye, thats how I did it, and I'm now able to see their cards.

But no, jokes apart, you should be able to do it by checking incoming images to your cache, as the game makes you load their cards image as soon as it reaches their hand, so that you wont get this black card with a loading in the middle that you see sometimes. so if you can inspect the incoming data/images you should be able to see the image of their card before they use it.

Also, incase any programmer reads this, would it be possible to alter ID's, like changing which card you have on hand? doing this you could win any match by simply going for exodia in your first draw :P obvious, but would never fail.

Incase anyone wonders, the game is a simple Flash game, and im not sure that the data is server based, might be client based.
    Also, the game doesnt have any enforced rules, it leaves it up to they players to enforce the rules, meaning, the game cant say "No you cant do this" only the other player can if he can see what you did.

EDIT: after some playing around i was quickly able to find that my theory worked, i was playing against a friend, and he drew exodia from his deck, and guess what popped up in my cache folder? this https://www.duelingnetwork.com:8080/D...cards/1082.scf
    Wait wheres the so called "cache folder" ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    in Google Chrome which I use, you type About:Cache in the adress field to get links for everything you've recently cached

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    in Google Chrome which I use, you type About:Cache in the adress field to get links for everything you've recently cached
    But then how do i open the pictures?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You copy the link and paste it in your browser.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You copy the link and paste it in your browser.
    I Only get the links for the pictures of cards in my hand not on my opponents.. any way i can fix this??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by z1on View Post
    I Only get the links for the pictures of cards in my hand not on my opponents.. any way i can fix this??
    I dont know, I havent been playing DuelingNetwork for over a month, they might have fixed this by now.

Thanks
    how do you do it?

Thanks
    Tried this and it's only showing me my cards, damn that sucks, bump if a fix comes up, and nice find crone, respect.

Thanks
    i wanna hack a dueling network account of Auke1993

Thanks
    is there a hack?

Thanks
    I Want That Hack!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    PUSH... If theres anyone who can do a hack, I would pay good money, it shouldnt be that hard to make a hack for this game, all I want is to see the images in my opponents hand/deck. Should be easier than making wall hacks I guess. Anyway, if anyones interested pls reply or pm me.. then we can talk about it.