Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by rawrrenato View Post
    if this is an insult to the amount of fb friends I have, don't bother, I don't get on for a reason.

I literally made on and got on no more than 5 times.

also, before you judge me for stealing one of his accounts, some of you don't REALIZE why I did it.

I did it because this is NOT the first time he's done something like this.

he absolutely fucking deserved it, and I don't feel upset about my decision at all, and also, I have a different forum account than what my main chars. are on for a reason.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

also, are people on a hacking forum SERIOUSLY arguing with me on ethics and morals?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooool

if you think you're better than anyone, get off your high horse cause you're not.
    yeah well this hacking forum isn't supportive of ACCOUNT HACKING. we don't steal... from anyone besides nexon :3
    and if you think what you did is anywhere near the same league as botting you really have some screwed up sense of right and wrong. Wasn't your place to become the deliverer of justice and steal from him. Anyway, we have different views. that's okay. I respect your assholish views.
    [IMG]https://i134.photobucke*****m/albums/q112/larsen94/Photoshop/Batman-Sigg.jpg[/IMG]
    Vouches:
    oxjoexo, I went first and he promptly paid for an rs account.
    Uglyman95, he went first while buying nx off of me.
    stacked, I went first.
    DrugsDealah, He went first and sold nx to me
    Vindicatus, Sold nx. I went first.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom93 View Post
    yeah well this hacking forum isn't supportive of ACCOUNT HACKING. we don't steal... from anyone besides nexon :3
    and if you think what you did is anywhere near the same league as botting you really have some screwed up sense of right and wrong. Wasn't your place to become the deliverer of justice and steal from him. Anyway, we have different views. that's okay. I respect your assholish views.
    Okay, what you don't seem to realize is:

This guy with this weapon lost REAL LIFE MONEY.
    I think the number was somewhere near 200$.

This person's account was an alt GIVEN to him by someone before they quit. He gave me the password so I could do daily raids and make the char. better.
    ANYTHING on the account to be made, WAS NOT to be mine.

Nothing on this was earned by him AT ALL.

Thanks
    Okay, what you don't seem to realize is:

This guy with this weapon lost REAL LIFE MONEY.
    I think the number was somewhere near 200$.
    That's one more reason to actually check like 10 times before sending it.

If I CoD something worth like 1M, I triple-check to make sure I put the CoD right.
    If you sell something for 200$ to someone, you will make sure you don't leave before receiving the payment...
    Sucks for him, but if he spent actually 200$ on this, he should have taken extra safety or something..

Thanks
    if this is an insult to the amount of fb friends I have, don't bother, I don't get on for a reason.

I literally made on and got on no more than 5 times.

also, before you judge me for stealing one of his accounts, some of you don't REALIZE why I did it.

I did it because this is NOT the first time he's done something like this.

he absolutely fucking deserved it, and I don't feel upset about my decision at all, and also, I have a different forum account than what my main chars. are on for a reason.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

also, are people on a hacking forum SERIOUSLY arguing with me on ethics and morals?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooool

if you think you're better than anyone, get off your high horse cause you're not.
    No i wasn't trying to be a dick. I really just wanted to know which one he was....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Sort of his own fault for being in a rush, but then again that guy is a douche

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Considering how both people act, I side with the person who recieved the swords. First of all, the seller tried to pull a fast price increase, and panicked. Of course, panicking means that the person forgot the COD in thinking that they'd lose the sale. (I call that one karma. It's just bad for business to try and play fast mindgames with a buisiness associate)

Then they proceeded to scream for attention on the general forums.

The other player on the other hand made one post thanking the first user for the swords and showed that he is actually somewhat skilled at the game.

Not only that, but if I was in the buyer's shoes, I would have kept the swords and used the 800m to treat my friends. Not some panicky greedy kid. I could easilly buy a few full sets for guildies, as well as give high + weapons to close friends. In the end, more people are happy.

Thanks
    I side with the buyer as well. regardless if the seller wether he tried to pull in more money or not. It was his own dumbass fault. First i think its stupid to spent that much money of a damn game, but if your going to do it, makesure and triple check everything when making a transaction. People who call the buyer a scammer, obviously dont know what the meaning of the word is cause he isnt. What he did was immoral, and he certainly took advantage of the situation. But not a scammer. Honestly i woulda done the same thing, if i ever had that kinda of money. I was in a situation similar to this where i lost out on 30M which was a bio deal at the time, but it was my own fault for falling for some persons lies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    stuff
    All you really did was prove yourself as an unstable person with childlike reasoning on top of a mild tantrum.
    Damn, you must have some personal grudge against this person or something because your actions just isn't adding up.

You mentioned that hes done something like this, but my search results with the forums has still yet to find something, even on his alts. If you could give me clue, perhaps I could give you my support.

*But you would be more convincing if you stop editing your posts both here and on the Nexon forums to further perpetrate your story after each reply. Don't you dare think we on MPGH are oblivious about your antics, child.
    Last edited by SurestLobster24; 02-10-2012 at 06:23 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123