Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Rename this thread "Holocaust Rehabilitation", because the weight/height ratios some of you say you have are fucking unreal.

Secondly, if you're trying to gain mass, why the fuck are you doing cardio and repping small weight?

Here's what you're gonna do:
    1) Start eating leaner meats more often, more fruits and vegetables, and things like peanut butter to gain a little weight for the time being.
    2) Wait until you're 16 so you don't fuck yourself up.
    3) Start a plan of lifting higher weights with less reps.
    (Here's a sample of what I started with)

Day 1: Chest/Tricep - (Flat Bench, Bench Flys, Incline Bench, Decline Bench, Tri Pull-downs, Tri Extensions, Dips, etc.)
    Day 2: Back/Bi - (Hyperextensions, Pullups, Rows, Deadlifts, Pull-downs, Zottman Curls, Hammer Curls, 21s, etc.)
    Day 3: Shoulders/Traps - (Dumbbell raises, Shoulder Press, Side Laterals, Power Partials, Reverse Flys, Shrugs, etc.)
    Day 4: Rest
    Day 5: Legs - (Calf Raises, Calf Extensions, Leg Curls, Squats, Leg Extensions, etc.)

Work in abs 2-3 times per week, but no more than 3. (Cross-body crunches, Decline crunches, Jackknifes, Oblique Crunches, etc.)

Mix up that schedule a bit and try not to stray too much from it and you'll see results come through really fast.
    If you have to, taking weight-gain supplements might also be a good option once you start working out. I'm not going to recommend any though because of how bad some of them can be for you.

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Easy steps to gaining muscle.
    1. Bulk up
    2. Gain muscle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Rename this thread "Holocaust Rehabilitation", because the weight/height ratios some of you say you have are fucking unreal.

Secondly, if you're trying to gain mass, why the fuck are you doing cardio and repping small weight?

Here's what you're gonna do:
    1) Start eating leaner meats more often, more fruits and vegetables, and things like peanut butter to gain a little weight for the time being.
    2) Wait until you're 16 so you don't fuck yourself up.
    3) Start a plan of lifting higher weights with less reps.
    (Here's a sample of what I started with)

Day 1: Chest/Tricep - (Flat Bench, Bench Flys, Incline Bench, Decline Bench, Tri Pull-downs, Tri Extensions, Dips, etc.)
    Day 2: Back/Bi - (Hyperextensions, Pullups, Rows, Deadlifts, Pull-downs, Zottman Curls, Hammer Curls, 21s, etc.)
    Day 3: Shoulders/Traps - (Dumbbell raises, Shoulder Press, Side Laterals, Power Partials, Reverse Flys, Shrugs, etc.)
    Day 4: Rest
    Day 5: Legs - (Calf Raises, Calf Extensions, Leg Curls, Squats, Leg Extensions, etc.)

Work in abs 2-3 times per week, but no more than 3. (Cross-body crunches, Decline crunches, Jackknifes, Oblique Crunches, etc.)

Mix up that schedule a bit and try not to stray too much from it and you'll see results come through really fast.
    If you have to, taking weight-gain supplements might also be a good option once you start working out. I'm not going to recommend any though because of how bad some of them can be for you.
    thank you for fucks sake, somebody here actually carries some fucking sense in there head
    this is some great advice, im suprised we havent run into the internet tough guy aspect of the internet yet but jeese, people here are giving me some weird body pictures with there descriptions...the only person in this thread so far who described weight that i felt was kinda honest was @mAULed
    (although age is a little fucked up since im 17 and i have similar ratios hes got..)
    Last edited by Cole; 02-22-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Cole i'm not fat but i'm bigger then the average kid in my grade,I play a lot of sport (muscle is heavier then fat) Also if you compared myself to you i would be about the same height

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by mAULed View Post
    @Cole i'm not fat but i'm bigger then the average kid in my grade,I play a lot of sport (muscle is heavier then fat) Also if you compared myself to you i would be about the same height
    oh im not saying your fat
    i wouldn't think that a fat guy would post his body specs on a muscle gaining forum anyway not like it matters about age to weight and height my fucking cousin like 6,5 and 230 but hes 19..he just worked out for an eternity and had his parent basically turn him into a behemoth....makes no sense

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Increase your caloric intake. Drink protein shakes in the morning, drink water all the time, you will be 150 in no time.

Unless you want to be a pudgey fucker, lift weights all the time.
    No no if he was to lift weights all day and not do anything els he would be a twig with lil ass muscles you need to eat and gain weight then turn the fat in to muscle

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Increase your caloric intake. Drink protein shakes in the morning, drink water all the time, you will be 150 in no time.

If he increases his caloric intake that's above his activity level, and consumes massive amounts of protein, that protein is gonna be broken down into aminos and will be reassembled as fat. Last thing he needs is to turn into a pudgy princess. Gym. Period.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by mAULed View Post
    Eat more carbs do a gym workout set a program or get someone to help you don't make it so your benching ridiculous amounts and drinking protein shakes doesn't just give you muscle you have it after your work out to repair the muscle quicker thus being able to do more

At the moment i'm 15 i way 77Kg not sure in pounds i am 183cm tall and i don't lift weights i just do simple push ups chin ups v snaps crunches etc.
    If your caloric intake or protein intake isn't high enough, weight lifting is going to be pointless... you're going to be eating away at yourself. Some protein shakes are meant to be taken in the morning, before a workout, after a workout and before you sleep. I take a protein shake in the morning every day, work out 3 days a week for a hour. I do 7 exercises, 4 sets each, and 15-25 reps each. I heard somewhere, that 5 minutes of high intensity workout = 30 minutes of running... you will be burning a shit ton of calories. Working out with out any sort of increase in protein/calories is just going to make you a lean mother fucker. I spend probably 1 hour working out, half that time is working out, and the other half is break between exercises and sets.

After I read this thread, I realized I missed something important... a ton of you guys are kids. I wouldn't suggest working out or taking any protein at your age unless you are tall and don't wish to grow any further or you don't really give a shit about being a midget. Stay active, running, or other sports is good enough for you... I didn't even start lifting weights until I was like 16 or 17, and even then that was minimal.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

I'm skin and bones.
    Chicks like me, well... White ones.
    But I'm white too

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lift weights, drink protein and eat lots of meat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    No. Just be yourself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk's Alt View Post

Chicks like boners, chicks don't like me.
    Im not a boner.
    /nuffsaid

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

That's the other part, i don't have enough time to go to gym so all i do is some shits in my house
    I run 20 mins b4 my excersices, and then a whole training session with 3 series of 15.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

You were a fat kid, oh and i dont pretend to be like Boombox

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

I've focused on my chest and arms.
    Doing lift ups, lifting minor weight (Like 6lbs, i know its a shame, and it really takes no effort to do it.)
    Focus on your abs too. Chicks like guys with abs.

Thanks
    Girls like confidence, stop being beta fag OP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post

Nice one .

anyway just go to the gym . you will find enough equipment to train your muscles .
    If you use supplements such as protein as well, you will gain muscle faster.

OT:
    >> Bulk before you start going gym; i.e eat high protein foods such as eggs an meat, and watch your carb intake.
    >> Drink protein shakes, but make sure you know what you're using and when to use it.
    >> When at the gym, do NOT train all your muscles in the same day; your muscles will fuck up. Instead, train one large muscle and a smaller muscle, and rotate everyday, keeping in mind you will need rest days.
    >> Make sure you stretch before working put and cool down with cardio.
    >> SimplyShredded.com is a good source of information.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks

>Dave in charge of fitness advice

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast