Thread: Gets old (18+)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Okay so how about this one then:

I've never really been good at getting female attention, and I aren't the best looking guy. Also, I'm actually quite shy when it comes to asking a girl out and I don't think I could actually do it again apart from the one time I did. I can't even ask girls I like if we can just hang out because I'm too afraid of rejection.

When I was fourteen or fifteen I started going out with this girl and everything was pretty swell. It was quite a while before we did anything sexual but I was happy. After a while we started splitting up more and more but then got back together. When I lost my V to her it was so bad. It was in a friends bedroom whilst my friend was having...erm...lesbian experiences with my other friend. It was so bad and wrong but I carried on at the time. After a while she started slowly manipulating me and we broke up for a while...I slept with another girl and went out with her best friend and then another girl I knew in the space of about three months. Eventually we got back together and worked things out. We finally broke up when I was away in Sheffield visiting my grandparents. She called me one day and just like "I want to break up because it isn't working." I was like "I don't want to but if you're unhappy then okay."

I was heartbroken, nearly two years had just gone down the toilet and there was nothing I could do. Five minutes later she called me again and was like "Don't be mad but I've got a new boyfriend." She's still with him to this day and I talk to her every now and then.

^^^2008^^^

I'd had no relationships since then and three years later, now in 2011 there was this one girl who was a few years younger than me but we connected and were so close. I was 18 and she was 15 *do not fucking judge me*, she was also my little sisters best friend. We never had sex at all. We met a few times and she knew I liked her but she didn’t like me the same until one day she chose another guy over me and realised it was a mistake. She came back to me and I met her for the first time and she kissed me and chose me over this other guy. A few months later she went with a friend to a Bat Mitzvah festival and met this other guy. She immediately fell for him and it was fucking horrific. My world crashed and burned into flames and she was happy. After months of hurt I moved on..

In July time I met another girl and we had a brief period of two months together, we had sex twice but did loads of other things together. A few days into us going out with each other, the girl from my previous relationship rang me up on the phone, pleading for me to come back because she loves me, which was true. I wanted to so much but it wasn’t right and wasn’t fair on the girl I was currently with. I said no and broke her heart, like she had done with mine. I did do the wrong thing though and met her a few times and fingered her. – Her first sexual experience.

After that I didn’t see her again and I split up with the girl I was going out with shortly after. She doesn’t know what I did though. – Not that it matters as the reason she broke up with me is because I wasn’t tanned enough.

A few months later there was this other girl...my God she fucked my head up. She got on the same bus as me for as long as I can remember getting it. She had a boyfriend at the time and we never said a word to each other for about a year or so, just smiled at each other occasionally. One day she added me on Facebook and we got talking...a lot. She invited me to town a few times but I was broke so I couldn’t go. One day when we were texting she was in Town, as it was a Saturday night. I told her to come and meet me as a joke which she said “Okay.” So she met me at 3AM and we got some duvet’s/blankets from my house and went and slept in the park in the tunnel. We talked all night and it was something really special. I could feel myself attracted to her already. After a while of like kissing and stuff on the bus, things got more serious. We thought she was pregnant with my child and stuff and then we started preparing ahead and started looking at houses and flats to move into, all the while she was still with her boyfriend. She made me promises and things to which I believed.
    Eventually it all came to an end and she headfucked me so hard I got diagnosed with depression and all that shit by my Doctor.

As of now I am talking to the girl who is my little sister’s best friend. She has a boyfriend now and I am so jealous, not choosing her over the other girl was by biggest mistake in 20 years and I can’t make up for it as she won’t give me the chance.

Conclusion: You think you got it bad, huh? I can’t even get a girls attention and the brief period that I did it all went to pot every time. You should count yourself lucky.
    Last edited by Chester Bennington; 03-15-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
    Okay so how about this one then:

I've never really been good at getting female attention, and I aren't the best looking guy. Also, I'm actually quite shy when it comes to asking a girl out and I don't think I could actually do it again apart from the one time I did. I can't even ask girls I like if we can just hang out because I'm too afraid of rejection.

When I was fourteen or fifteen I started going out with this girl and everything was pretty swell. It was quite a while before we did anything sexual but I was happy. After a while we started splitting up more and more but then got back together. When I lost my V to her it was so bad. It was in a friends bedroom whilst my friend was having...erm...lesbian experiences with my other friend. It was so bad and wrong but I carried on at the time. After a while she started slowly manipulating me and we broke up for a while...I slept with another girl and went out with her best friend and then another girl I knew in the space of about three months. Eventually we got back together and worked things out. We finally broke up when I was away in Sheffield visiting my grandparents. She called me one day and just like "I want to break up because it isn't working." I was like "I don't want to but if you're unhappy then okay."

I was heartbroken, nearly two years had just gone down the toilet and there was nothing I could do. Five minutes later she called me again and was like "Don't be mad but I've got a new boyfriend." She's still with him to this day and I talk to her every now and then.

^^^2008^^^

I'd had no relationships since then and three years later, now in 2011 there was this one girl who was a few years younger than me but we connected and were so close. I was 18 and she was 15 *do not fucking judge me*, she was also my little sisters best friend. We never had sex at all. We met a few times and she knew I liked her but she didn’t like me the same until one day she chose another guy over me and realised it was a mistake. She came back to me and I met her for the first time and she kissed me and chose me over this other guy. A few months later she went with a friend to a Bat Mitzvah festival and met this other guy. She immediately fell for him and it was fucking horrific. My world crashed and burned into flames and she was happy. After months of hurt I moved on..

In July time I met another girl and we had a brief period of two months together, we had sex twice but did loads of other things together. A few days into us going out with each other, the girl from my previous relationship rang me up on the phone, pleading for me to come back because she loves me, which was true. I wanted to so much but it wasn’t right and wasn’t fair on the girl I was currently with. I said no and broke her heart, like she had done with mine. I did do the wrong thing though and met her a few times and fingered her. – Her first sexual experience.

After that I didn’t see her again and I split up with the girl I was going out with shortly after. She doesn’t know what I did though. – Not that it matters as the reason she broke up with me is because I wasn’t tanned enough.

A few months later there was this other girl...my God she fucked my head up. She got on the same bus as me for as long as I can remember getting it. She had a boyfriend at the time and we never said a word to each other for about a year or so, just smiled at each other occasionally. One day she added me on Facebook and we got talking...a lot. She invited me to town a few times but I was broke so I couldn’t go. One day when we were texting she was in Town, as it was a Saturday night. I told her to come and meet me as a joke which she said “Okay.” So she met me at 3AM and we got some duvet’s/blankets from my house and went and slept in the park in the tunnel. We talked all night and it was something really special. I could feel myself attracted to her already. After a while of like kissing and stuff on the bus, things got more serious. We thought she was pregnant with my child and stuff and then we started preparing ahead and started looking at houses and flats to move into, all the while she was still with her boyfriend. She made me promises and things to which I believed.
    Eventually it all came to an end and she headfucked me so hard I got diagnosed with depression and all that shit by my Doctor.

As of now I am talking to the girl who is my little sister’s best friend. She has a boyfriend now and I am so jealous, not choosing her over the other girl was by biggest mistake in 20 years and I can’t make up for it as she won’t give me the chance.

Conclusion: You think you got it bad, huh? I can’t even get a girls attention and the brief period that I did it all went to pot every time. You should count yourself lucky.
    Shit happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viibez View Post
    MPGH = Brainwash! Dave why you started this [MPGH]?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Simple answer, mindfuck, I wanted to create a new breed of super assholes. This breed of super assholes will soon take over the world and do my bidding. We will infect all levels of society and spread pain and injustice. Now that you know my plan, project Blackwar is in full commencement. I shall release Darkwar as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by TEN.HGPM View Post
    Shit happens.
    Yes. Yes it does. Shit happens and then you die.

Also, this wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at the OP so should I care what you say? No.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester Bennington For This Useful Post:

TEN.HGPM (03-15-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

We've all had our fair share of heartbreaks and fucked up moments in our lives, but remember that we all have the rest of our lives ahead of us.

I've just turned 15 and I still haven't had any sexual experience but for some reason i feel like im doing something wrong, not living up to expectations to the people around me.

Im alot more mature mentally than other people my age, and I just want a slow, loving, peaceful relationship. The only problem is it's hard to find people that are on my level and understand my wants and needs - not one of these horny, mainstream influenced girls who flirts with every dude with moderate physical attraction insight.

I don't know whether i really belong in high school sometimes.
    Last edited by ~Falam; 03-15-2012 at 05:35 AM.
    "I've been waiting for a guide to come to take me by the hand,
    Could these sensations make me feel the pleasure of a normal man?
    These sensations barely interest me for another day,
    I got the spirit, loose the feeling, take the shock away."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Falam View Post

We've all had our fair share of heartbreaks and fucked up moments in our lives, but remember that we all have the rest of our lives ahead of us.

I've just turned 15 and I still haven't had any sexual experience but for some reason i feel like im doing something wrong, not living up to expectations to the people around me.

Im alot more mature mental than other people my age, and I just want a slow, loving, peaceful relationship. The only problem is it's hard to find people that are on my level and understand my wants and needs - not one of these horny, mainstream influenced girls who flirts with every dude with moderate physical attraction insight.

I don't know whether i really belong in high school sometimes.
    It's something you've got to do unfortunately.

Also, just think how you will feel when the right sexual time comes and you've made yourself proud by waiting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by TEN.HGPM View Post
    Shit happens.
    fuck yourself

you still wear training bra's

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post

It's something you've got to do unfortunately.

Also, just think how you will feel when the right sexual time comes and you've made yourself proud by waiting.
    I'm talking to a chick right now who is 2 year levels above me, she seems pretty mature.

My only worry is, I will fall behind everybody else.
    "I've been waiting for a guide to come to take me by the hand,
    Could these sensations make me feel the pleasure of a normal man?
    These sensations barely interest me for another day,
    I got the spirit, loose the feeling, take the shock away."

The power of the imagination makes us infinite.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Have you ever thought about getting back together with your ex?
    Best place to get FREE TWITTER FOLLOWERS! https://spreadytweets.com/?ref=5904

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Back in the day you would get flamed for sharing your personal problems on mpgh.

good times...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

Insane (03-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Back in the day you would get flamed for sharing your personal problems on mpgh.

good times...
    I think this is an improvement in some respects.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I think this is an improvement in some respects.
    Improvements?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Have you ever thought that the problem may be you Danny?
    How would the problem be me if their all into me and shit, and I have do desire to even start 'liking' them. I don't think you read the thread >_>

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

And it's not like that I'm looking for love. It's just honestly I feel like I CAN'T like them... because I'm always comparing them. And I don't want anything else with any other girl. Which is fucked up. But I'kno something will come later down the road, but I'd like for this feeling to go away so I can actually have the choice of liking the girl or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Get a twitter, more people would care there.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post
    Get a twitter, more people would care there.
    I have one. Get a life maybe you'll actually have friends irl instead of a forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Swavadellic View Post
    I have one. Get a life maybe you'll actually have friends irl instead of a forum
    Says the 19 year old who has 24k posts, and only posts and makes threads on a website filled with 14 year olds about weed and bitches. Next time you want bring up that "no life" insult you should reflect at your own life and see how shitty it must be if you're bragging to a bunch of teenagers.
    Last edited by Austin; 03-15-2012 at 12:21 PM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You should see my facebook. Then you would know Half naked bitches, only wishing you could party with but you'll be here on MPGH, acting like a little hardass. Awees.

And lmao, bring the posts into it. I've been here for pfft... and I spammed the shit out of it. Takes me 3 months to get 100 posts. woopp
    Last edited by Obey; 03-15-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast