Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by dakr54 View Post
    That my friend, was for my coding friends. You sir, are a scamming moron, two different things.

Dude ok wait up let me show this shit to Scata or anyother minions... stupid. I created thread to say i made a new group not to wirte fake shit explai yourself more briefly stupid. Got any proof that i am toxic coder "No" now you all kiddos got STFU.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroNex View Post

Dude ok wait up let me show this shit to Scata or anyother minions... stupid. I created thread to say i made a new group not to wirte fake shit explai yourself more briefly stupid. Got any proof that i am toxic coder "No" now you all kiddos got STFU.
    Show it, I dare you.

It's pretty obvious that it's you because both of you are arrogant, hot-headed, and blinded by your own anger.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @Scata Are u allowed to look at the IPs of people and say its the same person?

And im pretty sure if he is the same person, the account can be banned according to the rules
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    @Scata Are u allowed to look at the IPs of people and say its the same person?

And im pretty sure if he is the same person, the account can be banned according to the rules
    i know right. .... idk why people call me toxic coder.. they have no proff.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Show it, I dare you.

It's pretty obvious that it's you because both of you are arrogant, hot-headed, and blinded by your own anger.
    dare.. dude they are CF Section Minons.. if i was toxic coder they would take action on me so now yo really needa SDFU

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

@Scata bro this guys Dakr54 made a thread about hating and now look at him now/.. P

Thanks
    AeroNex, stop with the shenanigans. Here is logistic proof that you are TOXIC CODER.

1)You started out under toxic coder.
    2)You gained the community's trust so you could scam them.
    3)You get banned, make new accounts, and start releasing the same D3D hacks that you released under toxic with a few changes here and there. (note to you: my thread was about coding, and I never once made fun of your coding)
    4)You make this new account, under the guise of starting over. You change your IP and act like you are not the same person, but I picked up your speech patterns. It is obviously you.

Stop trying to shift the blame to me, what did I say? I said, well hello there TOXIC CODER, as a warning to our community against scammers like you. Now if you will, stop with the bullshit.

Talk about immaturity.
    Last edited by dakr54; 03-17-2012 at 03:22 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dakr54 For This Useful Post:

tryhacker (03-17-2012),~FALLEN~ (03-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    AeroNex, stop with the shenanigans. Here is logistic proof that you are TOXIC CODER.

1)You started out under toxic coder.
    2)You gained the community's trust so you could scam them.
    3)You get banned, make new accounts, and start releasing the same D3D hacks that you released under toxic with a few changes here and there. (note to you: my thread was about coding, and I never once made fun of your coding)
    4)You make this new account, under the guise of starting over. You change your IP and act like you are not the same person, but I picked up your speech patterns. It is obviously you.

Stop trying to shift the blame to me, what did I say? I said, well hello there TOXIC CODER, as a warning to our community against scammers like you. Now if you will, stop with the bullshit.

Talk about immaturity.
    Funny man.. How does that clearly proff me i am toxic coder .. how about you.. niqqa// yes i rept you cuz look at you writing shit in this post.. Obviously i see toxic coder made many account and got Banned with his other account. Why not this because i aam not toxic coder .. also Releasing d3d menu hack doesn't proff i am toxic coder stupid as fuck man.

No this ain't bullshit you the one who said some bullshit with some lame proff who really don't identifies that i am toxic coder Funny as fuck man,.

Dude once he got ipbanned he made other account changing Ip again he got banned because MPGH.NET is not small site dude it has like million people obviously it can detected people. even if they IP change so now how about you stop wiht this fakie talking shit.
    Last edited by AeroNex; 03-17-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks

Thumbs up

Funny man.. How does that clearly proff me i am toxic coder .. how about you.. niqqa// yes i rept you cuz look at you writing shit in this post.. Obviously i see toxic coder made many account and got Banned with his other account. Why not this because i aam not toxic coder .. also Releasing d3d menu hack doesn't proff i am toxic coder stupid as fuck man.

No this ain't bullshit you the one who said some bullshit with some lame proff who really don't identifies that i am toxic coder Funny as fuck man,.

Dude once he got ipbanned he made other account changing Ip again he got banned because MPGH.NET is not small site dude it has like million people obviously it can detected people. even if they IP change so now how about you stop wiht this fakie talking shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToXiC Coder View Post
    @CTTBOT
    kid you think i am stupid hahaha u didn't gave me shit... Was asking $200 go to hell you scammer ...
    Poor English and grammar: CHECK
    Excessive use of commas: CHECK
    Same vocabulary: CHECK
    Furious mood in posts: CHECK

Yes, I can't argue with your logic.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dakr54 For This Useful Post:

tryhacker (03-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Poor English and grammar: CHECK
    Excessive use of commas: CHECK
    Same vocabulary: CHECK
    Furious mood in posts: CHECK

Yes, I can't argue with your logic.
    lol funny man now you looking at english ?? Dude it's my own way to talk english ok i will ask you to be police if you are really getting into this Funny.
    [Do i know you ?] maybe you fucking jelly with my hack stupid.
    Last edited by AeroNex; 03-17-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

lol funny man now you looking at english ?? Dude it's my own way to talk english ok i will ask you to be police if you are really getting into this Funny.
    [Do i know you ?] maybe you fucking jelly with my hack stupid.
    Dude Stop spamming if you go discuss send to he PM or talk with he in MSN or SKYPE... dont discuss in the thread

Thanks
    Lol I'm better than you, and I am showing you how you and "toxic" talk the same.

Also, if you two are not one in the same, how do you know so much about it? You seem to be very descriptive about him .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Lol I'm better than you, and I am showing you how you and "toxic" talk the same.

Also, if you two are not one in the same, how do you know so much about it? You seem to be very descriptive about him .
    Dude as you idiots called me toxic coder so der I would like to know about him and make out some more
    Proffs I am not stupid like you I am fighting here for my rights. @tryhacker dude wtf is your problem why wouldn't you say it dakr54 he fucking started this fight. Not me because I made this thread about my team not to talk fake shit and I never did something wrong to u nd this idiot dakr54
    Last edited by AeroNex; 03-17-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @Scata @Jigsaw @Hero this thread went far off topic
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12