Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    It might help if you go to some real tech forums. Not to bash on MPGH but tech forums may help you learn more from an unbiased point.
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
    It might help if you go to some real tech forums. Not to bash on MPGH but tech forums may help you learn more from an unbiased point.
    Wouldn't it just cause a debate between the AMD fans and the Intel fans?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Thats between the low fanboys but there are much more unbiased people on those forums who do real reviews and crap who can actually settle debates.
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbrdd View Post
    Thats between the low fanboys but there are much more unbiased people on those forums who do real reviews and crap who can actually settle debates.
    They have statistics to prove their points. We don't.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

You hear that? That's the sound of me winning and not making a total ass of myself because I give a proper rebuttal with references.
    It was very impressive, If I have any hardware questions I'm coming to you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    D: I know anthing and a lot of things about hardware/software.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    It was very impressive, If I have any hardware questions I'm coming to you.
    If you hardware questions I suggest you go to Doc or Alen. They know waaay more than me.

Thanks
    I don't know much about hardware.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
    If you can get 600 I can get you decent gaming computer on newegg.com
    You can't really upgrade your laptop you know

Lol, when the guy said that shitty 8 core FX runs on par with the i7 2600k, I facepalmed.
    You must be really fucked up in the head.
    Yes cockbag. My 8150 runs just a strong as an i7 does. No its not the best thing in the world, but for actual use it does the exact same thing as the i7, it does it at the same damn speed, and guess what. It costs less.

I know its not going to smoke it away on benchmarks. I dont care about them.
    This all comes down to how well it works for your budget.
    For me, it runs just the same as my old i7 2600k. There was no drop in performance, nothing in game play...

Only real difference I have seen is power usage and heat... But with the swifttech cooling it... Who cares...

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

GTX 550 TI aint bad lol get ur damn facts right man for a low budget the GTX 550 TI is excelent
    it can run BF3 on ultra on 720P resolution and medium/high on 1080P with min 30FPS

HA. HAHAHAHA.
    Please let me see that in person.
    A single 580 has a hard time even running high on that... at that fps.
    And lets compare those 2 cards once....

Get real.

And for the last damn time... Does it really look like I am biased? Holy hell, I run AMD and I say the shit is shit. Wanna know why? IT IS. Its cheap and gets the job done. Half ass as it may be.
    It will still run just as good as intel, just not in the upper end. They will play games just fine, and can multitask just fine... Just not with higher end programs running at the same time... And get real... No ones gonna be running Auto Cad while playing bf3... Thats just stupid.

Rig Specs:
    Mobo: ASUS Crosshair V Formula/Thunderbolt AM3+
    CPU: AMD Fx- 8150 @ 4.6 GHz
    GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Classified ULTRA 3GB 384-bit GDDR5
    PSU: RaidMax RX-1050SS
    Memory: 16GB G-Skill Sniper Series @ 1866 MHz
    Cooling: Swiftech H2O-X20 Edge HD Series
    Case: Corsair Carbide 500R

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Yeha it looks like you're biased. Even though you run an AMD you still call amd shit. So thats being biased.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by caskinsro View Post
    Yes cockbag. My 8150 runs just a strong as an i7 does. No its not the best thing in the world, but for actual use it does the exact same thing as the i7, it does it at the same damn speed, and guess what. It costs less.

For me, it runs just the same as my old i7 2600k. There was no drop in performance, nothing in game play...

Only real difference I have seen is power usage and heat... But with the swifttech cooling it... Who cares...

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

GTX 550 TI aint bad lol get ur damn facts right man for a low budget the GTX 550 TI is excelent
    it can run BF3 on ultra on 720P resolution and medium/high on 1080P with min 30FPS

HA. HAHAHAHA.

Get real.

And for the last damn time... Does it really look like I am biased? Holy hell, I run AMD and I say the shit is shit. Wanna know why? IT IS. Its cheap and gets the job done. Half ass as it may be.
    It will still run just as good as intel, just not in the upper end. They will play games just fine, and can multitask just fine... Just not with higher end programs running at the same time... And get real... No ones gonna be running Auto Cad while playing bf3... Thats just stupid.

I have a gtx 560 ti and i can run bf3 ultra 1080p with an avr fps of 30/40 on high i get stable 50 even on multiplayer
    My friend has an ati 4850 and he can run bf3 on medium/high on 720p
    So if ur saying a gtx 580 which is much much much stronger than a 4850 is having probs at running high settings then there is prob something with ur gpu

Ive seen people on youtube playing bf3 with high settings on 720p without the fps getting lower than 30 jnfact ive even seen some vids of an amd 6790 running on ULTA but with lower resolution with a decent fps

Do some damn research about the gtx 550 ti dude and dont wrote the things which you think are true which in realty arent

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    [IMG]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v238/kiang_shi/tumblr/gifs/715c8562.gif[/IMG]
    I would post something like "YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY", but I have a thread to salvage.

So yeah, get an Intel based build if you want a legit gaming rig.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

I would post something like "YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY", but I have a thread to salvage.

So yeah, get an Intel based build if you want a legit gaming rig.
    As long as you can afford Intel.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    As long as you can afford Intel.
    Than save up some money. The bottom line is that AMD is not intended for gaming.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Noovaa (03-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by caskinsro View Post

HA. HAHAHAHA.

Get real.

8150 will never be as strong as the 2600k.
    Never EVER.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast