Well, i had a different pc before with a different graphics card and when i moved the Chars_T_BODY.rez file all the chars in the game were SHINY white.

Now i got a new pc with a new graphics card (Nvidia 9600 GT) and when i mover the CHARS_T_BODY.rez chars aren't shiny white anymore they're gray - dark-gray and it's hard to spot them sometimes because some walls are the same colour and it bugs me.

I also tried deleting the Textures.rez, making the whole map gray and only chars are normal, but the problem here, is that when there is a net or something (the things you can shoot through like the one up in rattle snake or the ones in gray hammer) you can only see a wall and it's not so great because someone can shoot you through that net thing and you won't even see them.

Does anyone know a way i can make the chars shiny white again ? or maybe some custom texture hacks so i can see the chars Bright RED or something like that would be awesome. I had some lag on my old PC that's why i got a new one, but at least i saw the chars shiny white on that 1