Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Begging leechers everywhere. Just get better at the game. It isn't hard at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hey Guys, I know my last post felt like years ago. I had much trouble in my private life, so I stopped developing for a long time.
    But I want you to know I'm back and I'm working on it. I think I'll be releasing the first Cheat next week (don't exactly know because I gotta lot to do). The're will be 2 different packets of the cheat, first is for free but with less function and the second will be for 5-10 € and will include every cheat I can get outa this shit.
    So for everyone who hasn't give up, this is my Present for you: The first week after release the VIP cheat will be available for free !
    greetz, Surdrise.

Oh and by the way, tell me your opinion, which feature would you like to be in the cheat, and which of them should be in the VIP ?
    Last edited by Surdrise; 09-04-2012 at 08:45 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Surdrise For This Useful Post:

danbrah (09-05-2012),smartacc (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Surdrise View Post
    Hey Guys, I know my last post felt like years ago. I had much trouble in my private life, so I stopped developing for a long time.
    But I want you to know I'm back and I'm working on it. I think I'll be releasing the first Cheat next week (don't exactly know because I gotta lot to do). The're will be 2 different packets of the cheat, first is for free but with less function and the second will be for 5-10 € and will include every cheat I can get outa this shit.
    So for everyone who hasn't give up, this is my Present for you: The first week after release the VIP cheat will be available for free !
    greetz, Surdrise.

Oh and by the way, tell me your opinion, which feature would you like to be in the cheat, and which of them should be in the VIP ?
    Hey surdrise, hope things got better. Still here watching the thread for any news from you and you can count with me for either 5 or 10€ hack.

PS: My features input is very simple as of now, unl. energy and unl. fractal grenades, with this I would have hours of fun partying on the maps, the rest is up to you.

Just remembered that you might not be able to create some of the hacks so I will be posting here a common list of those that would be great. Also a tip, for the unl ammo and unl energy you only need to make the class "refresh" each time any ammo slot hits 0 or energy bar, as if you just went in a recharge bay. For better understanding watch his videos HiRezBartTribes - YouTube

Other types of hacks that would be nice:

Easy turning (it was a bug that allowed us to turn very fast as if we were inside a ship, we would turn quite easily)
    Wallhack (its a very common feature in hacks)
    Shoot through walls (dunno if is possible in this game)
    Earn XXX xp at end of round (I remember someone able to do this one, it appears that the earned xp is stored on client side during round and goes server side at the end)
    No spread\no recoil
    No fog
    Select X weapon (these are also controled client side, just like in MW2, all weapons and classes can be unlocked in tribes with a hack)
    Hell storm (call airstrikes at will with no restrictions, the dude from the videos calls lots of them without needing any points or time interval respected)

Well this is it from me, but like I said before, with unl fractals and unl energy I would have all that I wanted.
    Last edited by Liz; 09-06-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Thanks
    You're a fakin GENIUS (if its works) cuz i wanted a hack so much!
    COME ON due I KnoW that you can do it!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Surdrise View Post
    So now, after finishing all that shit I realize it should be fucking easy to hack this game, but I'm too lazy that I will do this on my own, so I'm searching for a Partner who's interested in doing a lil cheat for this Game

greetz, Surdrise.
    i'm with u if u want ..
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

Games :

Computer :

Love:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234