Nothing on the world is easy especially good things if you want to live with honor then you have to fight every single day with everything, i mean look around you, you are not the only one with problems there are millions of people on the earth who have there problems, some of the are small some of them big, also some of the trying to fight them every single day so they can leave with freedom, love, healthy, honor , etc.. so take an example of people who finally make there way through from the bad things that they get into,life make the fell down but they fight it and they stood up so why not me?so why not you and so why not everyone fight to stand up our feet? You can make the world as you want it in some ways or you will become another tool of the society and have no life at all. Honor it is word that you can define it they way you want it like the way you love someone. If you need anything else just send me a pm i can give you more example from my own life! Just fight and don't let your self down don't let life or anyone to push you down to the floor or if you are already down then the better is to get up and continue your live, remember every day its just a fresh start!