Thread: Katawa Shoujoo

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Katawa Shoujoo

It's very amazing, it has emotionally kinda touched me although I didn't cry. It's such a good game, I can't stop playing it.. Spent 5 hours on Hanako arc and Emi arc, completed both good sides for them, gonna try do Kenji one as I got spoiled you get killed rofl.

You guys should try it out, it's pretty long but it's worth it.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What...

KS
    Touching

Pick one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    worst overrated vn ever...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ugh......i hate vn's like this.

Specially one's with "handicapped" chicks as a thing to draw people in. Would be fine if they weren't all that way, then there would be SOME difference.
    --------------------------

Sorry, can't get into a vn like this. Personally i feel its extremely overrated and that people tend to rate it higher for fear of sounding hateful to handicap people. Its just......gah, one of those vn's that really isn't needed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ugh......i hate vn's like this.

Specially one's with "handicapped" chicks as a thing to draw people in. Would be fine if they weren't all that way, then there would be SOME difference.
    --------------------------

Sorry, can't get into a vn like this. Personally i feel its extremely overrated and that people tend to rate it higher for fear of sounding hateful to handicap people. Its just......gah, one of those vn's that really isn't needed.
    I beg to differ, it's touching, funny and unique. Please don't tell me you like those bland highschool vn's that all turn out the same with a guy boning like 100 chicks.

This is the only vn thats made me cry, and i guess im kinda obsessed now :P

Also,

If you've played lillys route you'll know what i mean by that.
    #Winning
    Last edited by Xipher; 05-17-2012 at 11:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ I hate about 99% of VN's.

Simply because they are just boring as shit, have horrible art, and "date-sims" are about less interesting than goddamn "choose-your-own-adventure" with ninja's and cyborgs.

Point is that VN's are generally trying to be "moe" or "cute" and hardly ever go with any plot(much like your average drama). Nothing ever happens and I got tired of playing VN's where every goddamn chick is so ridiculously stereotypical its embarrasing.

I get enough drama in my life already, non-realistic date-vn's and such is just too boring for me and too tedious to pay attention to. I hardly care about some girl in a date-sim more than i care about my long since dead tomagachi.

:/ I guess my point is that visual novels are meant for otaku-pervs for the most part and the other who are too lazy/unimaginative to read a book.

Rarely in this overflooded market is there anything with a plot or with decent art.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ I hate about 99% of VN's.

Simply because they are just boring as shit, have horrible art, and "date-sims" are about less interesting than goddamn "choose-your-own-adventure" with ninja's and cyborgs.

Point is that VN's are generally trying to be "moe" or "cute" and hardly ever go with any plot(much like your average drama). Nothing ever happens and I got tired of playing VN's where every goddamn chick is so ridiculously stereotypical its embarrasing.

I get enough drama in my life already, non-realistic date-vn's and such is just too boring for me and too tedious to pay attention to. I hardly care about some girl in a date-sim more than i care about my long since dead tomagachi.

:/ I guess my point is that visual novels are meant for otaku-pervs for the most part and the other who are too lazy/unimaginative to read a book.

Rarely in this overflooded market is there anything with a plot or with decent art.
    Well that's your opinion, for me i like to relax and read a VN every once in a while. This one was perfect