Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    This is ill. TO tell you the truth, id want to be in Canada if zombies ever happend.
    Yay me!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    we can use Rj to scare them away!!

Thanks
    you got to be a fucking idiot.
    any thing "scientifically proven" document, wont have curse words in it.
    thats one of the many wrong shit in that link.
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    So... What I've learned from that link is that if you see a zombie, just cut off its head...
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Well, if zombies do take over... my house is where you want to be.
    got it hope u wont mistake me as a zombie and shoot my ass most likey will lol i say we get the zombies high and maybe they will want to not kill people anymore....but shit they mite get the munchys and eat are brains fuck w.e if u cant beat em join em....BLOOD BLOOD>>>>> I WILL EAT YOUR ASS!! muahahahahhahahahha and run ya lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    you got to be a fucking idiot.
    any thing "scientifically proven" document, wont have curse words in it.
    thats one of the many wrong shit in that link.
    Ebola is the common term for a group of viruses belonging to genus Ebolavirus (EBOV), family Filoviridae, and for the disease that they cause, Ebola hemorrhagic fever. The virus is named after the Ebola River, where the first recognized outbreak of Ebola hemorrhagic fever occurred. The viruses are characterized by long filaments, and have a shape similar to that of the Marburg virus, also in the family Filoviridae, and possessing similar disease symptoms.

There are a number of species within the ebolavirus genus, which in turn have a number of specific strains or serotypes. The Zaïre virus is the type species, which is also the first discovered and recorded to be the most lethal. Ebola is transmitted primarily through bodily fluids and to a limited extent through skin and mucous membrane contact. The virus interferes with the endothelial cells lining the interior surface of blood vessels and platelet cells. As the blood vessel walls become damaged and the platelets are unable to coagulate, patients succumb to shock.

Ebola first emerged in 1976 in Zaire. It remained largely obscure, however, until 1989 with the outbreak in Reston, Virginia.

The case-fatality rates were 88% in 1976, 100% in 1977, 59% in 1994, 81% in 1995, 73% in 1996, 80% in 2001-2002, and 90% in 2003.

Vaccines have been produced for both Ebola[25] and Marburg[26] that were 99% effective in protecting a group of monkeys from the disease. These vaccines are based on either a recombinant Vesicular stomatitis virus or a recombinant Adenovirus[27] carrying the Ebola spike protein on its surface. A recent vaccine trial conducted by the Vaccine Research Center (VRC) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, MD succesfully demonstrated an immune response to the virus in humans.[28] The biggest problem with the vaccine is that, unless the patient is given it near the onset of the virus (1-4 days after the symptoms begin), there will be too much damage to the human body to repair. Progression of the virus is quick, but in most cases the patient is unaware of being infected, meaning they won't be treated with the vaccine in time.

This virus can be spread by blood and bodily fluids.
    Red eyes? Vomiting blood? Dementia? All related to the fictional Rage virus in 28 Days Later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    got it hope u wont mistake me as a zombie and shoot my ass most likey will lol i say we get the zombies high and maybe they will want to not kill people anymore....but shit they mite get the munchys and eat are brains fuck w.e if u cant beat em join em....BLOOD BLOOD>>>>> I WILL EAT YOUR ASS!! muahahahahhahahahha and run ya lol
    You'll be holding a blunt... I'll know it's you.

END THE FED

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12