Poll: who would win communism or democracy russia or usa

Thread: RUSSIA vs USA

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
    now that is true and false us and japan where in a war by themselves but russia was the one who broke hitler if russia havent gone aginst hitler seens he attacked them hitler would not have gone down as easy he probobly would have won but russia won the WW2 then after that us and japan had a littel thing nobody cares about
    Wrong,

The Pacific War is fought with:

Australia
    Nationalist China
    Netherlands
    Dutch East Indies
    Soviet Union
    United Kingdom
    British India
    United States
    Philippine Commonwealth
    vs
    Japan
    Manchukuo (Puppet state of Japan)
    Wang Jingwei regime (Japan backed Nationalist China government)
    Other Japanese collaborationist states (Other puppet states)
    Thailand

Soviet Union (not Russia) did not win the war, it was the overproduction of the Allies, Germany could not produce enough manpower and production of arms and other goods.

Hitler and Stalin was going to be at war anyways, it was only who will attack who. Germany would still lose the war, Japan would still attack Pearl Habor in December 7, 1941 and would bring the United States into the war, with the very high production of United States and Great Britiant large naval forces will bring the downfall of Germany, with the lost of Bismarck and other great warships of the German navy, it would cause the shipping attacks and blocking of all ports from Germany and preventing trades or important shipping to Norway, allowing it to fall. With 5 to 1 tanks to the Germany, it'll take the Germans to take out 4 tanks to be lost, however with little Tigers and very litter heavy tanks, till the period of 1942-1944, the Germany would slowly suffers many shortages and manpower losses. Japan is to far to provide any services and help and it does not protect its shipping suffering from a HUGE suffering of supplies losses, Italy would be invaded and defeated because of the lack of arms, training, and other imporant needs of an army.
    Unlike the Germany forces, USA and British forces uses airborne troops very heaily, with carbines and semiautomatic weapons that the Germans lacks, allowing close combat to favors heavily to the Americans as the standard Germany infrantryman carried a Karbiner98 ( Mauser K98 rifle). A bolt action rifle compare to the American M1 Carbine, Grand, and the Thompson sub-machine gun.

Japan even though suffered huge shipping losses, would have a policy that is still feared today, NEVER surrender, EVER. And therefore Japanese are known to be bloody and fighting down to the last man, in many cases the Battle of Tarawa, over 35,000 Americans fought to just 5,200 Japanese and other nationality troops, only 17 Japanese are capture. The Battle of Okinawa, over 100,000 Japanese troops were fighting United States, all of the officers, commanders, are killed and only around 7,000-10,000 were capture.

Banzai charges were uncommon and put feared into the American fighters, in many cases, both Japan, Italy, and Germany would lost with or without the Soviet Union.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 12-26-2009 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Wrong,

The Pacific War is fought with:

Australia
    Nationalist China
    Netherlands
    Dutch East Indies
    Soviet Union
    United Kingdom
    British India
    United States
    Philippine Commonwealth
    vs
    Japan
    Manchukuo (Puppet state of Japan)
    Wang Jingwei regime (Japan backed Nationalist China government)
    Other Japanese collaborationist states (Other puppet states)
    Thailand

Soviet Union (not Russia) did not win the war, it was the overproduction of the Allies, Germany could not produce enough manpower and production of arms and other goods.

Hitler and Stalin was going to be at war anyways, it was only who will attack who. Germany would still lose the war, Japan would still attack Pearl Habor in December 7, 1941 and would bring the United States into the war, with the very high production of United States and Great Britiant large naval forces will bring the downfall of Germany, with the lost of Bismarck and other great warships of the German navy, it would cause the shipping attacks and blocking of all ports from Germany and preventing trades or important shipping to Norway, allowing it to fall. With 5 to 1 tanks to the Germany, it'll take the Germans to take out 4 tanks to be lost, however with little Tigers and very litter heavy tanks, till the period of 1942-1944, the Germany would slowly suffers many shortages and manpower losses. Japan is to far to provide any services and help and it does not protect its shipping suffering from a HUGE suffering of supplies losses, Italy would be invaded and defeated because of the lack of arms, training, and other imporant needs of an army.
    Unlike the Germany forces, USA and British forces uses airborne troops very heaily, with carbines and semiautomatic weapons that the Germans lacks, allowing close combat to favors heavily to the Americans as the standard Germany infrantryman carried a Karbiner98 ( Mauser K98 rifle). A bolt action rifle compare to the American M1 Carbine, Grand, and the Thompson sub-machine gun.

Japan even though suffered huge shipping losses, would have a policy that is still feared today, NEVER surrender, EVER. And therefore Japanese are known to be bloody and fighting down to the last man, in many cases the Battle of Tarawa, over 35,000 Americans fought to just 5,200 Japanese and other nationality troops, only 17 Japanese are capture. The Battle of Okinawa, over 100,000 Japanese troops were fighting United States, all of the officers, commanders, are killed and only around 7,000-10,000 were capture.

Banzai charges were uncommon and put feared into the American fighters, in many cases, both Japan, Italy, and Germany would lost with or without the Soviet Union.
    the russian or soviet union if you insist was the on who ocupide berlin and brout hitler to defet the alliance where far way from berlin and hitler but stalin came in to berlin and took down hitler
    everybody lies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
    the russian or soviet union if you insist was the on who ocupide berlin and brout hitler to defet the alliance where far way from berlin and hitler but stalin came in to berlin and took down hitler
    Wrong, the Allies was at the Rhine River BEFORE the Russian could get to Berlin, but halted then the Russians capture Berlin, the Allies allows the Russians to do that, it'd assumes so the Russians can take heavy losses and which they did.

If you look at the map, the Allies capture around 90% of Berlin, from the Rhine River to Elbe River, where the Russians and Allies met.

Map of Germany

To Berlin to the Elbe River is the Russian area, this map does not show it but you can get a rough idea.

From the Rhine to the Elbe River is what the Allies capture, but so, you can't say the Soviet Union won the war just because they capture Berlin, the Allies also capture, Germany second capital Bonn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Lmao, wheres the fking russia is for shit? Fking cheap shit, ITS RIGGED! He's Russian...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Believe it or not the Russian economy has been and is improving greatly while the US economy has been steadily worsening for the last decade. People are still stuck on stupid when it comes to the view of modern Russia which none of them actually know anything about. The Cold War has been over forever now and there are no bread lines. They have one of the fastest growing/improving economies on the globe. However, in terms of military supremacy, we still come out ahead. That's just because we're willing to spend money we don't have on things like military technology, defense, and advancement.

Thanks
    russians might actually a war if there was one.
    china would definately help russia, cos they like homies :O
    and those two countries will win by numbers, geez look at the population >.>
    and then theres the cubans and their missiles...
    anyways if there is a world war 3, something bad will happen.
    research proves that in an epic event the people of south america and africa will rush across borders and surge into the western world...
    hehe australia ftw u cant get in >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer

KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by shs080062 View Post
    russians might actually a war if there was one.
    china would definately help russia, cos they like homies :O
    and those two countries will win by numbers, geez look at the population >.>
    and then theres the cubans and their missiles...
    anyways if there is a world war 3, something bad will happen.
    research proves that in an epic event the people of south america and africa will rush across borders and surge into the western world...
    hehe australia ftw u cant get in >.>
    You watch to many Red Dawn, my friend.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    You watch to many Red Dawn, my friend.
    WDF is red dawn :O
    and the part about the africans and south americans is true
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer

KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by shs080062 View Post
    WDF is red dawn :O
    and the part about the africans and south americans is true
    Really good movie, rent it or something, if not I will lay it down to you simply.

In the 1980s, during the Cold War, the Soviet Union did not collaspe or become weaken, becoming a juggernauts, they quickly invaded West Germany, Europe, and invasion of the United States, with help of Communist Mexico and Latin Americas, able to quickly attack United States from all sides, unprepare of the invasion, the US military could not use nukes because the Russians are far into their lands to do some affects, a quick strike forces disable the nukes and prevented them from firing.

NATO and Warsaw Pact are in a bloody war in Europe and the viewer does not know very much about it, however, the viewer soon find out that '400 million screaming Chinesemen' are invading the Soviet Union, the Chinese are facing a huge nuclear strike from the USSR and are force to be all alone.

The world erupts into a third world war.

The movie plot is set in United States, before, during, and after the Russian invasion.

The story is around a group of teenagers with hunting and survial training called themself Worverines, a fierce and small creature and hunter infamously known to be utterly agressive, small, and tough. The movie shows America under the Soviet's control and how the groups fight them off, the groups is force to use gurellia tactics and motte that the Finns use on the Russians during the Winter War, splitting the Soviet forces. I will not tell you anymore and I wish for you to watch the movie.

The storyline is very good and a very good movie.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ok to start off the Russians are still significantly weaker economically and by the cold war because they tried to outproduce the united states in producing nukes and going into space. By doing so, they realized how futile their government is because there is no work ethic. Stalin realized this and made a daily quota for the individual (which goes against communist ideologies). the daily quota made workers produce SHITY weapons and made them lie if they could not complete their quota. This made many people flee the country and bit the soviets in the ass later because they soon realized that because the workers lied about the stock, they had no idea what the hell they actually had which lead to a panic of arms. The poor soviet economists actually started accepting the C.I.A intelligence of what weaponry that they had. Eventually, the situation just cause them to give up sattelites gained by the renounced themselves from the embarrasing Soviet Union. To cut it short, the U.S.A has a better system, is more organized, more powerful and involves the people and represents themas a whole. People despise communism in general and those that don't have been spoiled by the benefits of capatalism. Second of all I would like to state that Russias Gross Domestic Product or GDP, is miniscule to our 14.6 trillion. Russia has a GDP of about 1.4 Trillion so for them to gain 25% they would only need to make 400 million while for the USA to grow 25%, we would have to make an extra 3.4 TRILLION so honestly there is no comparison as to who is more powerful, and after this entire schpeal, there is no question as to who has a better quality of life. God Bless America.
    Last edited by kman1247; 01-03-2010 at 02:13 PM. Reason: extra facts needed to be included

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I hate the U.S.A and I'm American, But know what I hate more? Russians, there crazy and fags

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    If there was a nuke war, chances are we'd lose. A. we have less nukes than Russia B. we're tied up in the Middle East. We'd be swallowed up by the sheer size of the Russian army and their potential ally, China. Best not flame about it. Stop making wrong assumptions without research or thought.
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    If there was a nuke war, chances are we'd lose. A. we have less nukes than Russia B. we're tied up in the Middle East. We'd be swallowed up by the sheer size of the Russian army and their potential ally, China. Best not flame about it. Stop making wrong assumptions without research or thought.
    Actually, Russia have more less accurate, outdated, or weapons that fail to launch or active. Thus bringing that amount toll down to little or even amount to USA launch.

If a nuclear war happens then both sides will lose, there will be no victors.

Russia and China are not allies, they have a mutual relationship, China would not risk its social, economic, and military over a nation that have more manpower in land, air, and sea compare to the Chinese forces. Because of the NATO alliances, while China will forever have massive manpower, they lack a proper airforce and naval forces of that of the United States and her allies and lagged behind in it.

NOT ON FACEBOOK LIKE THE REST OF YOU NOOBS
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    im just loling at the thought of russia taking us on xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    russia ftw , and communism ftw, like TITO if you ever heard of him

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast