Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

TRADING BESERKER PURE for turmoil pure(AND MAYBE 2- MORE ACCOUNTS FOR BONUS IF LUCKY)

I am trading my beserker pure for a turmoil pure. I am happy to give you up to 5 accounts for a turmoil pure i want them badly. If you cant or dont have a turmoil pure, than i am more than happy to trade you for a main with turmoil. PM me or ADD ME ON RUNESCAPE. MY USERNAME IS shamedMAUL. i repeat: shamedMAUL

Remember: better turmoil pure= more accounts
    i have only put pictures of the beserker pure as i think the other accounts are kinda useless except my obby mauler

EDIT: BECAUSE I AM A GENEROUS MAN I MAY THROW IN ANOTHER silver grade CA (NORTH AMERICA ACC) csm1 or 2 with 3 perms: the rare autumn g36e valkyrie, usp se and one more shotgun (Sorry i forgot it coz i havent played in a while)

BESERKER PURE:
    61 attack
    82 strength
    67 ranged
    53 thieving
    45 defence
    73 magic
    43 prayer
    QUESTS: Desert treasure, dragonslayer, lost city, monkey madness, animal magnetism

BONUSES: a level 74 and 64 (both mains) [level 74 has done dragonlsyaer and lost city]
    2 pures: obby mauler with 2 attack and 67 strength and 45 ranged/ and granite mauler with 50 attack, 53 strength, 56 ranged and unfortunately 3 defence :S
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    ipt8 stats.PNG  

lost city, monkey madness.PNG  

desert treasure.PNG  

dragonslayer.PNG  

almost complete frenikken trials.PNG  

Last edited by 1l1kedrugs; 05-16-2012 at 07:08 AM. Reason: more bonuses