Thread: Legit Leveling

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Legit Leveling

This thread will show a list of training spots for fast exp, well this is my way of leveling but most of you guys might know where to train and stuff!

Level 1-10:
    Do beginner quests! and reach to level 10

Levels 10-30
    Level 11-18: Blue Ribbon Pigs [Located in Nautilus Harbor]
    Level 19-20: +12stat helm quest (Received from your jobs main class instructor, EX. Mercedes, go to Athena Peirce in henesys)
    Level 21-30: Golems [Located in Henesys]

Levels 30-50
    Levels 30-45: Try cpqing your way into level 45, unless your a trainer go to Scarecrows in Haunted Mansion
    Levels 45+: Jesters (Usually if your a demon slayer you can defeat monsters -15 your level, but I think other jobs can kill Jesters, but slow pace

Levels 51-70
    Levels 51-70: Jesters is more likely the solution, but if its packed then go to scorpions in Magatia or start out in Ice Drakes in Dungeon

Levels 70-84
    Levels 70-84: Should be jesters, if you don't want to do jesters then try monsters in Herb town (Not Cpt/Kru)

Levels 84-100
    Levels 84-100: Go to MP3 (Mysterious Path 3, located in CBD)

Levels 100-120
    Levels 100-110: Go to Captains and Krus located in Herb town, best part is theres a Mini Dungeon, if maps are packed
    Levels 110+: LHC would be the best possible way to get to 120+

Levels 120+
    The only solution you have left is LHC or Strongholds in Monster Park

Thanks
    I got a level 103 Demon Slayer on Bera. Highest leveled character yet. 2nd highest is my Mechanic which is level 97.
    The one and only DaMorte. Originally known here as Slipknotn209 and Glib. Feel free to hit me up if you need anything.

Thanks
    nice guide but wish you had more training places for lvls 120+

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    nice guide but for DS i would say go to MP3 at lvl 60/70+

i trained my not funded DS going dexless and i can hit slimys just takes a while and you can mob a lot more at mp3 than jester not to mention they have almost the same avoid stat

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sander37 View Post
    nice guide but for DS i would say go to MP3 at lvl 60/70+

i trained my not funded DS going dexless and i can hit slimys just takes a while and you can mob a lot more at mp3 than jester not to mention they have almost the same avoid stat
    That's just idiotic to go there at such a low level. You'd be hitting them a lot less than you'd be hitting Jesters, trust me, I've tested this theory. I did MP3 at 60-70 (got a few levels) and left because it was too slow, you would hit them like 1/10 ratio and with your current damage it'd take you about 6 or more hits just to kill 1 of them, while if you go to Jesters, you can hit them probably with a 7-9/10 ratio and you'd kill them with a few hits. You'd kill faster at Jesters giving you more exp than while at MP3 because you'll only get exp IF you can kill/hit them. Jesters is best for those levels because it's just common sense to go with the faster paced killing to gain more experience.
    The one and only DaMorte. Originally known here as Slipknotn209 and Glib. Feel free to hit me up if you need anything.