Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post

I live in Boston...never heard of a militia :|. And it's hard as hell to own a handgun here

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

come to think of it, never heard of many terrorist attacks in Canada...and America is at war like constantly
    Maybe because you weren't looking?

Also how is it hard? You take an LTC training course, join a gun club, take a marksmanship test and submit a background test.
    Granted the waiting period is obscene sometimes I've heard, but I had my LTC within 6 months of my application submission.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post

Haven't you learned not to argue with Canadians? You'll NEVER get your fuckin point across, they'll always think they're better then everyone.
    nothing against canadians, Canadian is just ridiculously ignorant. Probably thinks all news source= bs so he decides to use his derpy logic to figure everything out
    Last edited by noob555; 06-02-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Awkward moment when we have better colleges,more natural resources, Canada having troops in a 3rd world country as well aiding us in stopping 3rd world terrorist and us not having any 3rd world terrorist attacks in the past 10 years.
    sorry i trook scool in united stats i dont spek gud engrish

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

sorry i trook scool in united stats i dont spek gud engrish
    you are a disgrace to canadians

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Maybe if black people weren't oppressed because of dumb ass fucking whites they wouldn't end up like this now would they?

It's really dumb to say "this is why I hate ******s" when there's plenty of dumb asses from all races. I know smart blacks and dumb blacks, smart whites and dumb whites, smart Asians and dumb Asians, etc. Like I said, the only reason there may be more blacks that act like this is because of they way they've been fucking oppressed.

P.S: I'm white, for the record.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Maybe if black people weren't oppressed because of dumb ass fucking whites they wouldn't end up like this now would they?

It's really dumb to say "this is why I hate ******s" when there's plenty of dumb asses from all races. I know smart blacks and dumb blacks, smart whites and dumb whites, smart Asians and dumb Asians, etc. Like I said, the only reason there may be more blacks that act like this is because of they way they've been fucking oppressed.

I don't hate black people, I hate ******s. You can't blame it on white people, what have we done? Slavery? YEARS ago buddy, theirs plenty of successful black people in the world right now, so there's no reason for them to be ******s now is there?

Thanks

lol'd, are we talking about modern day?

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I don't hate black people, I hate ******s. You can't blame it on white people, what have we done? Slavery? YEARS ago buddy, theirs plenty of successful black people in the world right now, so there's no reason for them to be ******s now is there?
    Im black /sad that is just mean

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Except they still haven't stopped being oppressed ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    lol'd, are we talking about modern day?
    Dude, just shut up. Every thread you go into you post your stupid bias dumb mindless opinion just to oppose and antagonize people, and then call them "attention whores" and etc. Hello pot, this is kettle. Black people HAVE been oppressed, just go outside and look around you and it will become fairly obvious...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

I think your reffering to "Niggas". "Niggas" are the younger black generation, often light skinned. "******s" are the really old super black people from MLK's day.
    Nipples

Thanks
    Except they still haven't stopped being oppressed ever since.

Dude, just shut up. Every thread you go into you post your stupid bias dumb mindless opinion just to oppose and antagonize people, and then call them "attention whores" and etc. Hello pot, this is kettle. Black people HAVE been oppressed, just go outside and look around you and it will become fairly obvious...
    K, free food, free school, ridiculously cheap housing, scholarships exclusively for blacks only, better chances getting into college. Definitely oppressed, i'll bring my "biased" opinions somewhere else.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

K, free food, free school, ridiculously cheap housing, scholarships exclusively for blacks only, better chances getting into college. Definitely oppressed, i'll bring my "biased" opinions somewhere else.
    Free food? The fuck do you shop? I want in on some of that action.

Free school? Where? Even public schools have fees.

Cheap housing? Yeah, in a dirty, small, cheap place infested with all kinds of fucked up shit in neighborhoods where you can die just for walking outside.

Scholarships? Yeah, if they make it that far AND have amazing grades. Owait teachers in those neighborhoods suck dick.

Better chances at college? Refer to my last point....^

Yeah, they are oppressed. A black man and a white man have the same exact jobs, guess who's getting paid more.

Thanks
    Free food? The fuck do you shop? I want in on some of that action.

Free school? Where? Even public schools have fees.

Cheap housing? Yeah, in a dirty, small, cheap place infested with all kinds of fucked up shit in neighborhoods where you can die just for walking outside.

Scholarships? Yeah, if they make it that far AND have amazing grades. Owait teachers in those neighborhoods suck dick.

Better chances at college? Refer to my last point....^

Yeah, they are oppressed. A black man and a white man have the same exact jobs, guess who's getting paid more.
    Do you know what the hell you're talking about?

Blacks in the US get food stamps in HUNDREDS every month.
    Public schools in the US have absolutely NO fee. I've been in public schools my WHOLE life and my guardians has never payed ANY fee for school other than musical instruments.
    Disgusting cheap places? Where do you live? Africa? Even the projects in the US don't have disgusting rooms, ONLY if you make it disgusting.
    Blacks have more chance of getting into college if they have the EXACT same grades as their white or asian peers going to the SAME schools.
    Like I said, living in Canada makes you lose credibility.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    You guys a so fucking racist. The OP was most likely fucking around when he said "I hate ******s". There's no need to argue...
    Nipples

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Do you know what the hell you're talking about?

Blacks in the US get food stamps in HUNDREDS every month.
    Public schools in the US have absolutely NO fee. I've been in public schools my WHOLE life and my guardians has never payed ANY fee for school other than musical instruments.
    Disgusting cheap places? Where do you live? Africa? Even the projects in the US don't have disgusting rooms, ONLY if you make it disgusting.
    Blacks have more chance of getting into college if they have the EXACT same grades as their white or asian peers going to the SAME schools.
    Like I said, living in Canada makes you lose credibility.
    I'm actually a dual citizen and have spent the majority of my life in the U.S. ^_^

But thanks for jumping to stupid conclusions, that don't even have any merit. A Canadian has just as much credibility as an American.

They are disgusting and cheap places, you should check out the "ghetto" some time. Most of the places that are so "cheap" there are horrid and disgusting.

Sure, they have more of a chance if they have the same grades. Too bad they'll never be taught the same way a white person will in a good neighborhood.

I'm pretty sure I remember having to pay school fees for public schools when I lived in the US, but I may be wrong about that.

And you still didn't answer me:
    A black man and a white man have the same exact jobs, guess who's getting paid more.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 06-02-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast