Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

Lol'd when he said someone else is close minded but tries to prove someone wrong when they believe that there is only one universe, in the end we are all close minded. Get over yourself and stfu pl0x
    I'm not trying to make you change your beliefs in one universe. But the arguments you base that belief on is simply ridiculous. If you had some legit research or a theory to back yourself up than I wouldn't be arguing with you. "I'll stick with the most accepted theory by scientists which also seems to be the one that makes more sense." Just pisses me off since you claim to think that religion is dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Honestly you are so fucking dumb, do you understand anything else besides the wrong definition of universe?
    Please elaborate on the definition of "universe" if it does not mean everything, clearly you are much more intelligent than every single person who follows this definition of the word so please do so,

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post

All I have said is that the universe means everything, yet your pulling in things such as understanding it? It's a simple definition of what universe means.
    And all I said was there were multiple universes due to multiple dimensions, which you responded with the definition and argument which ignores the factor that i inputted (dimensions). Feel dumb yet?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I'm not trying to make you change your beliefs in one universe. But the arguments you base that belief on is simply ridiculous. If you had some legit research or a theory to back yourself up than I wouldn't be arguing with you. "I'll stick with the most accepted theory by scientists which also seems to be the one that makes more sense." Just pisses me off since you claim to think that religion is dumb.
    I see why you think that you are always right, you're religious.
    Religion has killed millions upon millions of people, and what has your god done to step in the way and put a stop to it? Nothing.
    I only respect deists and atheists, I won't put down religion but I'll simply give facts about the stupendous behavior of the people who support it,
    if god does somehow exist and tells me I'm going to hell, I'll simply say " How can you expect me to believe in you when you had a book with more contradictions and any book I have read and also tells you to kill an entire town/city/village if there is one athiest, and also to believe in an iron age myth with no scientific background and he hasn't sent down a "prophet" in ages.

Thanks
    And all I said was there were multiple universes due to multiple dimensions, which you responded with the definition and argument which ignores the factor that i inputted (dimensions). Feel dumb yet?
    Sorry but I can read what you posted in dictionary.com and what other's have wrote, and how does ignoring what you said be dumb? Not like I'm the one that's ignoring it has been said earlier, you yourself is also ignoring what I'm saying lmao.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Universe - A place that consists of having up to eleven dimensions which can consist of having many galaxies and stars and so fourth. Within a singular universe all energy is kept within that membrane.
    It's rough but I just came up with it.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Universe - A place that consists of having up to eleven dimensions which can consist of having many galaxies and stars and so fourth. Within a singular universe all energy is kept within that membrane.
    It's rough but I just came up with it.
    Pulling shit out of your ass much?
    Probably the most stupid shit I've ever heard next to religion and white holes.

Thanks

I see why you think that you are always right, you're religious.
    Religion has killed millions upon millions of people, and what has your god done to step in the way and put a stop to it? Nothing.
    I only respect deists and atheists, I won't put down religion but I'll simply give facts about the stupendous behavior of the people who support it,
    if god does somehow exist and tells me I'm going to hell, I'll simply say " How can you expect me to believe in you when you had a book with more contradictions and any book I have read and also tells you to kill an entire town/city/village if there is one athiest, and also to believe in an iron age myth with no scientific background and he hasn't sent down a "prophet" in ages.
    No, I'm actually atheist, nowhere have I implied that I was religious.
    facepalm
    What I'm saying is you argue like somebody that religious.
    No facts, theories, no research.
    You claim the be atheist, yet you argue in the same ball park which makes religion stupid.

Thanks

Pulling shit out of your ass much?
    Probably the most stupid shit I've ever heard next to religion and white holes.
    Okay do better. Good luck, especially when you don't know shit about this subject, so please get background knowledge then we can have a intelligent conversation.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks

Sorry but I can read what you posted in dictionary.com and what other's have wrote, and how does ignoring what you said be dumb? Not like I'm the one that's ignoring it has been said earlier, you yourself is also ignoring what I'm saying lmao.
    Since you probably didn't read what I wrote before, why waste time stopping an arsonist burning a building with a fire extinguisher, when you have a fire resistant suit and a oxygen mask and you can just suffocate him to death with his own fire.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    No, I'm actually atheist, nowhere have I implied that I was religious.
    facepalm
    What I'm saying is you argue like somebody that religious.
    No facts, theories, no research.
    You claim the be atheist, yet you argue in the same ball park which makes religion stupid.
    So you're claiming that the belief of there being only one universe is bullshit?
    You claimed that it pisses you off that I believe religion is dumb, which is basically implying you're religious or just confused.
    where is the proof that Multiverse exists?

Thanks

So you're claiming that the belief of there being only one universe is bullshit?
    You claimed that it pisses you off that I believe religion is dumb, which is basically implying you're religious or just confused.
    where is the proof that Multiverse exists?
    If you read carefully, it implies that you being a hypocrite pisses me off. Nor did I say that there being one universe is bullshit. If you refer to a previous post, you would know that I think your lack of research and your religious-like opinions piss me off.

Thanks
    Since you probably didn't read what I wrote before, why waste time stopping an arsonist burning a building with a fire extinguisher, when you have a fire resistant suit and a oxygen mask and you can just suffocate him to death with his own fire.
    I don't like to write a summary on something this pointless, I'd rather use that time on something that isn't pixels and will actually benefit me in real life.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks

I don't like to write a summary on something this pointless, I'd rather use that time on something that isn't pixels and will actually benefit me in real life.
    Again your post lacks relevance.
    For like what, the 3rd time?lol.
    Not wasting anymore time with you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If you read carefully, it implies that you being a hypocrite pisses me off. Nor did I say that there being one universe is bullshit. If you refer to a previous post, you would know that I think your lack of research and your religious-like opinions piss me off.
    Hypocrite? Where did I seem to be a hypocrite? Because I believe in something that is widely accepted and don't believe in some else that isn't widely accepted?
    Religion has no scientific background.
    There being One Universe does.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast