Thread: Coders searched

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    do you guys realize a brand new company owns the game so of course it is in beta right now give it time i mean jesus if all you can do is talk trash about the game than why even play it

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Finkster0 View Post
    do you guys realize a brand new company owns the game so of course it is in beta right now give it time i mean jesus if all you can do is talk trash about the game than why even play it
    Beta? Beta ended quite a long time ago buddy. Get up to speed. Last I checked, having a version number of 1.8 signifies well out of beta. Anything with the major revision number being greater than 0 means it's out of beta.

Major.Minor.Revision.

Major = 1
    Minor = 8
    Revision = N/A

Major = 1 > 0
    Therefore, no beta here.

They had a full year to screw with stuff. They chose to only make 12 changes (monthly updates). They should have been making bi monthly or even weekly releases testing out various weapon stats and how they balanced out but they chose not too. The consequence is a MUCH smaller player base than they used to have. They are making idiotic changes and even ripping off loyal customers (Look what they did to the CSG). I am a F2P and I agree that the some of the ARMA's weapons were overpowered. However, I disagree with, for example, them turning the CSG into the 2nd weakest gun against cars in the entire game when it used to be first. They just ripped off every single purchaser of that item, who only bought it because of those stats, and are now denying trade ins. If they are going to be selling items for large sums of money, they should not and I honestly believe it should be against the law for them to make large changes to the items without prior notification AND the ability to trade in within so many days of the change.

Not to mention this form of my alleged planned obsolescence looks really bad for a game company.
    Last edited by RAWR(:; 06-10-2012 at 12:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I just wished that rtw was back instead of g1. In my opinion it was harder to hack the game with rtw, but atleast it was balanced enough that you didn't even needed to by p2w weps. Just mod the wep. you got then boom the game would still be balanced to any point.

[X] 10 posts
    [X] 20 posts
    [ ] more then 30 posts
    [X] Get blamed for hacking
    [X] Hack while blaming others

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12