Thanks

Changing Juggernaut's weapon

I'm curious if it is possible to use cheat engine to change your weapons as a juggernaut. I understand that this would only be possible with cheat engine in a server that you are hosting. What do you think are the chances of VAC banning for changing your primary/secondary weapons in the middle of a game?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Nothing is sure but I think that you can get banned very soon, if someone records the match or records it from theather...

Thanks
    i want to change the juggernaut's usp to a normal usp, so nothing will look suspicious. A juggernaut with a normal usp will gain points from making kills. My question is whether VAC can detect this, and how I could perform this over cheat engine when I have host.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Hooking memory editor like Cheat engine into game executable while connected to VAC secured server will result in a VAC ban. So if I would be you, I won't be doing that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    It's possible, but it'll get you banned for sure

Thanks
    If it is so easy to get banned by VAC for changing things in game then why is Frostzorn's MW3 Ultimate Server Control Hack so popular? Does this program have some way of not being detected by VAC in the same manner as Cheat Engine? Or are the people using this also in posession of a VAC blocker?

Would I be likely to get VAC banned if I use the MW3 Ultimate Server Control Hack to change the juggernaut's default USP into the regular decimal value 1 USP?

Thanks
    Dont think so =\

Thanks
    No it not possible......

If you could (which is not possible) You would be banne instantly.

Unless you try picking up someone else gun up off the floor?

Thanks
    Juggernauts cannot pick up weapons off the ground. Their weapons CAN be changed into other weapons such as the L86 LSW (decimal value is 37) by using cheat engine or the MW3 Ultimate Server Control Hack. I feel like I should take my questions to Frostzorn.

If anyone answers my questions then I will tell them the secret to having unlimited care packages on secondary weapons, as well as having constant painkiller on classes. These are things that no one on MPGH has included in any tool or trainer yet. I can teach you how to do it in exchange for the information I require.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pancaketime View Post
    Juggernauts cannot pick up weapons off the ground. Their weapons CAN be changed into other weapons such as the L86 LSW (decimal value is 37) by using cheat engine or the MW3 Ultimate Server Control Hack. I feel like I should take my questions to Frostzorn.

If anyone answers my questions then I will tell them the secret to having unlimited care packages on secondary weapons, as well as having constant painkiller on classes. These are things that no one on MPGH has included in any tool or trainer yet. I can teach you how to do it in exchange for the information I require.
    You kinda solved your own problem.... You know you can change the value, So try experimenting with some numbers