Thread: OMG JAILBAIT

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post

You are a Fucking imbecile.

Getting away with it doesn't make it any less illegal.
    I feel like I'm speaking with a 5 year old....

If you can't PROVE that it is illegal it's not illegal now is it?

Beg to differ? Prove it.

Exactly. It may be WRONG but it is not ILLEGAL unless you can prove it.

Plus, this all just started from a joke that you had to go and make serious and turn into a dumb argument like everything you do, just shut up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post

Beg to differ? Prove it.

Plus, this all just started from a joke that you had to go and make serious and turn into a dumb argument like everything you do, just shut up.
    You are a serious fucking retard.

So you have 50 plants in your basement. That's just wrong but not illegal.

Growing plants isn't wrong. But growing weed is illegal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Doing something illegal and not getting caught is still illegal dumb ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Beg to differ? Prove it.

You're pretty dumb.

Definition of illegal: Forbidden/prohibited by law.

illegal - definition of illegal by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Presumption of innocence, aka, innocent until proven guilty, is completely fucking different. It is the prosecution's job to gather enough evidence to convict the accused of the crime they are charged with. Until that crime is proven, they are innocent. Lack of evidence does not mean a crime was not committed, it means one can't be proved.

Presumption of innocence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now kindly shut the fuck up.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Bernard (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Pics please?

Thanks
    its / for me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
    My best friends GF who is 18.. is trying to "hook" me up with a chick.. whos.... 16
    I'm 20... fml..
    That ain't bad bro I've seen a 23 year old dare a 15 year old before. 4 years is the limit if she's sexy enough plus you can usually keep the younger ones for longer. You want jailbait? My friends sister is sexy as fuck, but she's 14 and I'm 19 and she keeps tellin m she wants to fuck, now that's jailbait. Damn bitches being so cruel

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Beg to differ? Prove it.

So if OP rspes and kills this bitch and dissolves her body in muriatic acid in an old bathtub by a landfill and no one knows it's not illegal? Right, keep thinking that kiddie, pretty sure laws are RULES and if you BREAK a rule you BROKE it regardless of getting caught or not.

Must be the dumbest motherfucker on MPGH.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Bernard (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

That ain't bad bro I've seen a 23 year old dare a 15 year old before. 4 years is the limit if she's sexy enough plus you can usually keep the younger ones for longer. You want jailbait? My friends sister is sexy as fuck, but she's 14 and I'm 19 and she keeps tellin m she wants to fuck, now that's jailbait. Damn bitches being so cruel

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

So if OP rspes and kills this bitch and dissolves her body in muriatic acid in an old bathtub by a landfill and no one knows it's not illegal? Right, keep thinking that kiddie, pretty sure laws are RULES and if you BREAK a rule you BROKE it regardless of getting caught or not.

Must be the dumbest motherfucker on MPGH.

High levels of the acid would eat through the bathtub. You'd need a better container. preferably some sort of plastic or a glass container.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to aonix For This Useful Post:

yugurt (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    High levels of the acid would eat through the bathtub. You'd need a better container. preferably some sort of plastic or a glass container.
    Depending on the material of the bathtub and whether or not the muriatic acid is in a diluted state of course, most places by me only sell I in a diluted state but it's still got a high enough concentration to eat bone, yet only stain the porcelain with small traces of chemical burning.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

That's in a porcelain bathtub with a slight glaze (which is what was burning in the first place) of course.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Depending on the material of the bathtub and whether or not the muriatic acid is in a diluted state of course, most places by me only sell I in a diluted state but it's still got a high enough concentration to eat bone, yet only stain the porcelain with small traces of chemical burning.
    Hmm.. Need to test this theory out. I'd prefer not to have any trace evidence of a chemical burn

Thanks
    Then again we could just get anhydrous hydrazine and potassium sulfate mixture, pour it over the body, and set off a shock induced blasting cap. That shit would be OCR the stretch of with miles by the time the body pieces stopped falling, if they weren't all disintegrated that is

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Hmm.. Need to test this theory out. I'd prefer not to have any trace evidence of a chemical burn
    It really depends on your end goal. Thermite always works too and is easily set up as a bonfire if a carbon plate is used underneath, will keep the ground from scorching but won't leave trace chemicals other than what's found in wood

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Then again we could just get anhydrous hydrazine and potassium sulfate mixture, pour it over the body, and set off a shock induced blasting cap. That shit would be OCR the stretch of with miles by the time the body pieces stopped falling, if they weren't all disintegrated that is

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

It really depends on your end goal. Thermite always works too and is easily set up as a bonfire if a carbon plate is used underneath, will keep the ground from scorching but won't leave trace chemicals other than what's found in wood

hmm true. tho you could just put the body inside tires and light them on fire the chemical burn from that would also do the job and if anything was left it would be very hard for forensics to even know what it was

Thanks
    hmm true. tho you could just put the body inside tires and light them on fire the chemical burn from that would also do the job and if anything was left it would be very hard for forensics to even know what it was
    Never thought of that I'd still pluck the teeth and nails though, grind em up and use em as fertilizer can never be too careful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Never thought of that I'd still pluck the teeth and nails though, grind em up and use em as fertilizer can never be too careful
    smart idea. best thing would be tire chemical burn than use acid to dissolve any remaining strains of evidence along with the clothing you wore that day.

Thanks
    smart idea. best thing would be tire chemical burn than use acid to dissolve any remaining strains of evidence along with the clothing you wore that day.
    Get those painters suits they sell at home depot, they're designed to keep all types of dangerous fumes away from the body but they also keep anything that could be used to trace your DNA inside, then use an acidic substance to destroy that, I'm pretty sure it's made of polyester so it shouldn't take long to destroy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast