Thanks

Need band logo and album pic

Hi. I need a logo for my band. The name is Spiine. I want one i to be a spine. My band are playing mostly covers now. We are playing songs from Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Nirvana and more. You see the type of music. Want a logo and an album cover that fit in with the music. Would be nice!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    pm me all the info you need size, background color , main pics, and band members name can u do that?

Thanks
    Request Format
    Main Text/Name: Spiine (caps or not, you decide)
    Sub Text/Quote: none (if willing to make a album cover, then it would be ''Within Quotes'')
    Size: I want it to fit in facebook (the big picture in your timeline). And small pic for profile pic on facebook, mpgh, steam etc. I do not know the size fo them, sorry
    Style: My band are into 70 and 80 music. i have a picture that one of my band members did. https://i50.tinypic.com/2uftwzp.jpg

Theme: Just a cool logo. Not to much details. Want people to see that it is rock and not something else. Rock, not metal or trash!
    Colour: I do not really know. You are the artist so i think you are more creative than me. Not to dark and not to bright . It is really fine with anything aslong as it looks nice
    Image/Render: I have that picture i linked. I do not want the exact picture.
    Designer: ahh idk
    Other Information: I'm not so creative so i leave it to you. I know i am asking for much, you dont have to do it if you dont want to, ofc. . . I'm sorry but i do not have any money. If it's a really good logo then it will fill up the stage when my band gets famous! =)). I you are wondering anything just reply here. I want it to be in this thread so other people can see and come with ideas. Thats about it!

Thanks
    The pic is just something my band member made. We are not so good with these kind of things, as you might see =)). But i think it is a good start