Thread: iOS 6 [BETA]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

iOS 6 [BETA]

Title pretty much says it all. iOS 6 in development and there have already been confirmations by many devs that it has already been jailbroken, so it looks like there will be a short wait if you want to update.

FEATURES LIST:

Siri Improvements

Siri has been improved to give users more contextual information when they search for information in certain categories like sports, movies, and restaurants. Apple also announced significantly expanded language support for Siri. Canadian English will now be formally supported, as well as Spanish dialects for Spain, Mexico and the United States. Italian, Korean, Cantonese and Mandarin are also supported in iOS 6. Apple also announced that users will now be able to launch Apps directly with Siri.

Facebook Integration

Apple revealed robust integration with uber social network Facebook. Users can put in their Facebook username and password directly from the iPhone’s settings menu, and will never need to enter those credentials again for any App. iPhone owners can now post status updates directly to Facebook from within Photos, Game Centre, Maps, Notification Center and more.

Do Not Disturb

This function gives users the option of replying incoming calls with a handful of pre-set text messages with one tap. Owners can also set themselves “remind me later” notifications when receiving a phone call. When "Do Not Disturb" is turned on, phone calls, texts, or other notifications won't light up or vibrate your phone in any way.

Apple Maps

Apple also unveiled iOS 6’s brand-new mapping application. The Cupertino Company dropped longtime cartography partner Google. Siri-powered turn-by-turn navigation is also built into the new Maps and will feature realtime traffic data and can automatically reroute drivers past areas of heavy traffic.

Other features

Other improvements on the iOS6 include Game Center challenges, improved privacy controls, improved “lost phone” options, easy Photo Stream sharing, iCloud tabs in Safari and more. iOS 6 will support the iPhone 3GS and later as well as second and third generation iPads.

The iOS6 is due for release in the third quarter of the year.

Last edited by Justin; 06-14-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Looks pretty good imo
    Thanks for the info budddy

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to L3G3ND_KILL3R For This Useful Post:

Justin (06-15-2012)