Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
First of all ... I am not responsible for any account that will / got banned.

And about Idream4fun releasing the skipper, I didn't know about it, and I didn't approve the release.

@people saying that I was selfish and money hunger, thats not true You will see in the next few days The roundskipper will be patched and many players will get banned Then you realize why I Didn't release it to the public, and because I don't trust anyone of this community anymore.

After the next patch which will be in Aeria gaming i will start working on new roundskipper, me and my trustful friend . and I promiss ! no one will get the table.

and at last, the reason I got banned is Flaming
I don't know why people started getting angry at you about the roundskipper, I was angry at IDream for releasing something that didn't work

And don't worry, I've been banned for flaming three times, and have four warnings and three infractions for it. It happens to the best of us bro. And keep the roundskipper VIP, I'm willing to pay for it if you get it working again, but that's definitely not something meant for the public.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
And you guys made a sticky thread , saying that selling/releasing hack in MPGH is prohipted?
Didnt you?
Just don't advertise it, PM individual people and talk privately about it. A lot of gaming companies are getting pretty sue-happy for people who make money off of the hacks recently, so as long as it's not too open you should be good. Maybe just something in your sig that says "Interested in 'hack name here'? PM me for more info!" or something.