Following this guide, I earn about 2 billion mesos or more a week.

Newbie Merching: (For Newbies with NO MONEY and a Low Level Character 100- : Low Profit)
I guess U'll have to start off with leathers and bathrobes from Showa town. Try hunting some monsters to get a few k. Then move on to fm and buy leathers for as low as u can. Then exchange them in to work gloves in the kerning city guy and sell for about 500k. Or you can use the Showa town method. Go to Showa town through the tour guide in kerning. U have to keep traveling right. Then go to the sauna place and buy a few Showa town milks so u don't have to travel anymore. Fill ur inventory with the 20k bathrobes. Now u have three options. Sell them clean, sell them scrolled with overall 100% dex, or sell scrolled 100% dex bathrobes in the trade shop for a nx and sell the nx. If u are in the world chaos it may be hard to find people that have enough money for nx.

Note: 100% Overall for Dex cost 35k ea, and can be found somewhere inside Kerning City. I dont remember the name of the map, but you go into the subway, then the map with stirges, then the top right portal, then keep going right until u find the scroll seller ._.

Requirements for ~Professional~ Merching:
- 5k of Nexon Cash
Note: 5k Nx could easily be obtained from completing Nexon ******s.
- Lvl 110+ Character
- Some mesos to begin with.

Buying a shop
When buying a shop, you have the option of a 1Day Mushy (1.7k Nx) or a 90Day Store Permit (1.8k).
1 Day Mushies can last up to 1 week (or until the next server check) with packet editors and are EXTREMELY Convienient.
Mushies: Can hold good fm spots for long periods of time.

Different methods of making money:

Method 1:
-Zak Runs: (560m - 1.2b a week. I have made around 3b in 3 weeks from this proccess)
Zakum Runs require a lvl 110+ character, 3k nx, and some (70%) potential scrolls. DOES NOT REQUIRE MESOS TO START.
If your legit, join a good guild that goes on alot of boss runs.
To start this guide the player needs either boss fade or a strong expedition with around 2-3 Lvl 140+ Attackers. Make sure your party lets you loot the zhelm.
Go on the expedition (Boss fade or attackers) and kill zak.
Zakum drops 1-3 zhelms. Loot a zhelm. Make sure the stats are at LEAST Average. If the stats contain a 14, drop it (ONLY IF YOU CAN LOOT ANOTHER ONE). After you are satisfied with the zhelm, potential scroll it. (It may fail) If it failed, loot another and potential scroll it again (Hopefully it worked). In the end you should have a HIDDEN Potential Satisfactory zhelm. DO NOT DISCOVER THE POTENTIAL OF THE ZHELM AS IT LOWERS THE PRICE OF THE ZHELM.
Selling the zhelm: If you have 3k nx, purchase a Scissor of Karma and Karma your new zhelm. Otherwise find a LEGIT nx seller and buy a karma with mesos (Nx rate is now 1:40). That means your karma is worth 120m. Now Karma your zhelm and put it up in your SHOP. HIDDEN Potential zhelms sell for at LEAST 200m. I usually sell mine for 230m (sells easily in a fm 1-2 spot in Bellocan). You have just made 80m-120m. Congrats!
You may go on 2 zruns everyday which can bring you up to 160m-240m a DAY! Repeat each day!

Method 2: (MAIN MERCHING PROFIT)
Buying Cheap, Selling High: (Mesos earned depend on how skilled a mercher you are, how much mesos you originally had, and how LUCKY)
- The money you make varies for this method. Some days your lucky and some days your not. REQUIRES MESOS TO START.
(I generally make at least 100m a DAY from this method, but when im lucky i can make up to 600-1b in a DAY)

-Requirements: A decent amount of mesos (500m-ish, Less mesos make less money, more make more xD), and a general knowledge of prices.

After gaining around I usually just sit in fm main for 15-20 minutes each day and wait for some cheap deals to pop up. Does NOT require spamming, although i sometimes spam. (When spamming, say something like: B>10Att Wgs B>Chairs B>Godlies B>Nx 1:35- I'll cover the nx part in Method 3) I trade everyone that I can possibly make mesos off. Do not bother with any items under 100m or items under 5m profit. (Keep in mind, TAX)
For example: Some guy just beginning to spam: S> 10 Att Wg 260m, instant 40m profit. In 15-20 minutes, I can usually find 1-2 of these. (Prices are constantly changing and different in each world, so dont base your buying and selling prices off mine)
Stock up on items and set them up in your shop for around 5m above their price. Ex: 10 Att wgs for 305m.

Note: NEW EVENTS = GREAT MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES!
Example: 14k Persian Cat Package: Comes with Permanent Persian Cat, Fish equip, CatFood, and !-> 2 PET FOR ATT 60% <-!
I bought 3 of these packages at a rate of 1:35. Thats 490m for the package and i sold JUST the 2 scrolls from ea package for 350m ea. Meaning i spent 1.47b on 3 packages, and sold the 6 scrolls for 2.1b. (630m profit + 3 permanent pets w/ other stuff)

DO NOT MISS OUT ON NEW EVENTS.

Method 3: (I do not usually use this method unless i need nx)
Buying Nexon Cash: (WITH MESOS) (DOES NOT REQUIRE SCAMMING AND YOU CANNOT BE SCAMMED, Requires a decent amount of money.)
Note: the nx rate i normally buy with is 1:35 (Nx rate is constantly changing and prices of 10 atks in mts as well).

-Do whatever you can to find Nx sellers that will sell nx to you at 1:35
-Ask your buddy list, guild, and alliance. (Once every 15 minutes or so say B>Nx 1:35 in all three tabs)
-Spam in fm main B>Nx 1:35

10 ATTACK WGS
1. Some newb trades you saying they have nx.
2. You say: "How much do you have" (If they have less than 7-8k, you have the option of buying karma for zak runs, but do not get scammed)
3. They say: ?k nx (Requires 7.5k nx)
4. If they have 7.5k nx or more, tell them to go cc 4 fm 2 (<- Just an example)
5. Tell them to buy the cheapest 10 Attack Wg (UNHAMMERE[IMG]https://www.**********.net/images/smilies/SmileyFaces/disgusted.png[/IMG] Hammered = 60m less.) from the Mts (Trade Shop) for 7.5k nx-ish.
6. Hopefully, they will say ok, and go buy it.
7. They bring back the 10 Attack Wg and trade you.
8. Lets say they bought it for 7.5k nx. Do the conversion of 1:35, which makes 262.5m.
9. Buy the 10 Attack for 262.5m.
10. Say Thank you and put it up in your Mushy for 305m.

8 Attack Wgs
1. Buy some 8 Att Wgs: 40m-45m.
2. Sell in mts for 2k nx.
3. Save up and buy 10 Attack Wgs.
4. 2k: 45m = 1:22.5m = much cheaper rate for nx.
5. Sell 10 Attack Wgs for 305m.
~This guide took me 2 hours to type >.<

New: Check mts often for cheap hacked equips (608's, 308's, vss). Another good merching method may be to buy them and sell. (608: ive seen for 7k nx, 308's = 12k)

Hopefully, this guide has helped you, and you are now making 2 billion mesos a day like me xD.
Please tell me if my guide contains errors, or something is missing.
Have any questions? Don't be shy xD Post below xD and i'll try my best to answer them.
If this guide has helped Please click Thanks below xD Thank you.