Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exclamation All of sellers/buyers check here for some advices for a good and safe trade/sale...

Sellers
    When you sell an account and want( you have to) take a screenshot be careful to hide most of the info(exp progress bar,kdr,gp amount,clan,clan emblem).Furthermore be sure to hide your current equipped weapons(or the weapons that you mostly use) and just for the screenshots change them and use the defaults.Then,after taking the screenshoots you are free to equip your main guns.I advise you to do this because i am member of the combat arms community from the very beggining and i started playing ca when it was at beta version.So,my eyes have seen a lot of reports where the reporter accused the reported for account selling.But the reporter didnt know the name of the account,so by the screenshots the reporter was able to see the kdr,gp amount, guns equipped and eventually ban the reported.There are many reports like this one i just described you.Moreover if someone wants' to buy your account be sure to check his history and ask the community about how trustable is he/she.Last but no least dont accept guys to teamview you because not only you will lose your combat arms account but you may lose all of your personal data.Always use OFFICIAL MIDDLEMAN from here.

Buyers
    When you buy an account be sure to buy it from a legit guy.You can learn about the seller by asking the community about him/her.Furthermore nowadays there are many sellers that sell really cheap, high ranked accounts.This is because they have stole it from someone by this 'free nx' websites.DO NOT TRADE WITH THESE GUYS.Moreover when you buy an account be sure to have FULL INFO(email,email password,security question and answer,first name,second name,date of birth) and never accept to do a deal with an account that doesnt have full info.Always use OFFICIAL MIDDLEMANS from here and always check their email to be the same.Furthemore before you complete a deal ask from the official middleman to check the account if it has ever been reported for serious reason[s](like powerleveling,glitching,bug abusing,free killing,hacking,account selling or even harrassing because at 7 or 8 harrassment reports you get banned permantly).

Hope i helped.Thank you for your time...

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/536-combat...eman-info.html here they are the official middlemans of mpgh.Be sure to check 2 times their email(for exampleoriginal email:adekas12@windowslive.com fake email:adekaS12@windowslive.com) and ask them from which region they are(na or europe)
    Last edited by ElGreco; 06-20-2012 at 02:45 AM.
    Mpghians that i have banned(2 already, going for more):billybob11,Originate5212

Mpghians that got "suspected" by one of my reports:VooDoo2

Watch out guys

For your own protection ready my thread:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/536-combat...rade-sale.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ElGreco For This Useful Post:

nikeair1997 (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Sorry to ruin your thing you got going here ;L But ugh, This is practically a clone of my thread (Stickied) But you added some pointless information in ;( Gj anyway

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pod11 For This Useful Post:

Rainbowdash (01-24-2013)