Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    RedSpot it's selfish he will not release it if someone releases it, it will be dream4fun

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by IlIlI View Post
    This site has not been made for guys who want money, it has been made that we all can share what we know. Everyone knows that they can get banned for using roundskippers and such. If you dont want to get banned just dont use it, but dont make everyone pay so you can go on their accounts and add some guns. Either release it or keep it for yourself, noone wants to see some leechers offering their "service" for money.
    FINALLY SOME ONE WITH A FREAKING BRAIN @RedSpot , THIS IS WHAT A NORMAL PEOPLE DOES NOT A SELFISH IDIOT LIKE U!

Thanks
    This site has not been made for guys who want money, it has been made that we all can share what we know. Everyone knows that they can get banned for using roundskippers and such. If you dont want to get banned just dont use it, but dont make everyone pay so you can go on their accounts and add some guns. Either release it or keep it for yourself, noone wants to see some leechers offering their "service" for money.
    its funny to see that those who say that are always new to mpgh, why ? probatly because they wanna leech it somewhere else, seriously if you just made an accoutn because you heard someone will release a gun adder, dont talk, dont cry, don't ask, release come with time also actually you are mad because you heard mpgh willrelease Add Weapon For Free so you ran in a make an account then saw it wasn't release yet, then cryed, Who Are YOu?, What You Did For Help MPGH Community? Also WHen Someone Make a Program Or a Hack, You Don't Have ANy Right TO Say Release It To Us, Its His Own Thing, He Made It, IF You Want One, Make One YOurself, Its The Owner Right To Release Or Not. Also If You Never Helped Or Did Something For THe MPGH Community You Have Nothing To Say : Leecher.
    I Miss the old time

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

27ecastudent (06-23-2012),ogkush317 (06-23-2012),zxcde (06-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This is rly gettin outta hand...noobs yellin at redspot because he figured out a hack, and chose to do what he likes with it....it is done so many times here but now its suuuuuuuuuuuch a big deal, i hope it does get release, so it will get patched...honestly...im over it now because of most the noobs flaming about it, as i said before if he releases(redspot) or dream release...be patient...dont flame topics about it....flamming leads to a ban, had it myself....chill out guys

Thanks
    This is not my first account, i had several others before, one of them was called "wootdafak" but it got banned for advertising. (I mentioned some trustable sites so he noone would get a keylogger from this one site which claimed to have a capsule shop hack). I have been on MPGH way longer than you are. And anyways, you have joined 1 month after i did, so you better dont talk about new accounts. Also, the post count doesnt say anything about the user, i dont post everything which comes to my mind, i am trying to post only things which would are actually useful in some way.

Btw, i mentioned wootdafak because it was the account on which i was active the most. Some might remember me.
    @ogkush317 You should remember me i suppose.
    Last edited by IlIlI; 06-23-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Thanks
    This is not my first account, i had several others before, one of them was called "wootdafak" but it got banned for advertising. (I mentioned some trustable sites so he noone would get a keylogger from this one site which claimed to have a capsule shop hack). I have been on MPGH way longer than you are. And anyways, you have joined 1 month after i did, so you better dont talk about new accounts. Also, the post count doesnt say anything about the user, i dont post everything which comes to my mind, i am trying to post only things which would are actually useful in some way.

Btw, i mentioned wootdafak because it was the account on which i was active the most. Some might remember me.
    @ogkush317 You should remember me i suppose.
    fail from you, because i have another account called AVA Player where i lost my pw and idk which email i used, also i have another account 3-4 that i started 3-4 year ago, but changed when i decided to release thing, also you got ban for what advs ? nice proof that all you want is get it then go release somewhere else : Leecher.

Don't Be Mad, Don't Ask Anything, Wait And They Will Be Released Soon, Also LOL about your capsule hack if someone told you that, and you trusted him you are really ***** you should know that capsule is server-side, also if you heard about an auto-buy(which Isn't a hack) yeah it's true and It's a Func Of My APBot 2.5 (check Picture in Signature) why i didn't release it yet ? 2 reason.

1. Its The Banning Season, So People Will Use ROundSkipper Or Add GUn And Then They WIll Use My APbot Then Come Cry TO Me That They Got Banned, When You Cannot Get Ban For Using It.
    2. Some Function Still Need TO Be Tested, And I Am Actually Making Ingame Money For Be Able To Test Them.

Also Again :
    Don't Be Mad, Don't Ask Anything, Wait And They Will Be Released Soon.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    its funny to see that those who say that are always new to mpgh, why ? probatly because they wanna leech it somewhere else, seriously if you just made an accoutn because you heard someone will release a gun adder, dont talk, dont cry, don't ask, release come with time also actually you are mad because you heard mpgh willrelease Add Weapon For Free so you ran in a make an account then saw it wasn't release yet, then cryed, Who Are YOu?, What You Did For Help MPGH Community? Also WHen Someone Make a Program Or a Hack, You Don't Have ANy Right TO Say Release It To Us, Its His Own Thing, He Made It, IF You Want One, Make One YOurself, Its The Owner Right To Release Or Not. Also If You Never Helped Or Did Something For THe MPGH Community You Have Nothing To Say : Leecher.
    Ava PLaye u joined Feb 2012 u are the new guy try to find here some one that is older than me and I agree with him, btw both of u are right it's his rights but he has no right to take money on a free hacks section he release free or don't release it!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rfpd View Post
    Ava PLaye u joined Feb 2012 u are the new guy try to find here some one that is older than me and I agree with him, btw both of u are right it's his rights but he has no right to take money on a free hacks section he release free or don't release it!
    Check It : View Profile: AVA player - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Also If You Want I Can Give You Older Account, but the point isn't Who is the most old, just if you leech Only don't ask anything and just wait
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    Check It : View Profile: AVA player - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Also If You Want I Can Give You Older Account, but the point isn't Who is the most old, just if you leech Only don't ask anything and just wait
    stil older than u lol, but I'm right this is free forum not for idiot that only want money, there is 2 options release it free or don't release it, this is not VIP section this is free hacks, a community when everyone shares is knowledgments!

Thanks
    Whats the point of making a thread called "Time to release" when you can just make a thread called "[Release]..."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AznNicholas1314 View Post
    Whats the point of making a thread called "Time to release" when you can just make a thread called "[Release]..."
    cuz this is not a release lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    he isnt selling the hack, thats why he isnt banned, he was offering a service and mpgh lets that go becuase its different then saling a hack....your posts and your join date dont mean shit tbh, its what u do for the community...thats what matters

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    he isnt selling the hack, thats why he isnt banned, he was offering a service and mpgh lets that go becuase its different then saling a hack....your posts and your join date dont mean shit tbh, its what u do for the community...thats what matters
    And that service requires money!

Thanks
    Okay, too many services too many leeched methods. Its time to release this public.
    How is that not a release?

Anyway my point is this thread is pointless and will only result in more flaming and etc.

Thanks
    stil older than u lol, but I'm right this is free forum not for idiot that only want money, there is 2 options release it free or don't release it, this is not VIP section this is free hacks, a community when everyone shares is knowledgments!
    so in the black market section everyone should give account free ? , its the same thing with the program, where does it's write that you cannot sell a hack you made?, also this is true so many people leeched it and tryed to make money with like probatly 90% of the player that want it to be release they will go on another site sell it so ?
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

is that better for you ? also if you still want i can show you that more. this one 2009

(this is one of my account when i was nub xD)
    AVA Player.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast