Q. Why does it say "Your Region is Blocked"?

A. Regions which already have a local release of Crossfire may be blocked from accessing our release of Crossfire, depending on licensing and publishing agreements. If you are not playing from one of these regions, the server may be undergoing maintenance, please check our website for more details. The following regions will be unable to access our version:

Abkhazia
Argentina
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Bolivia
Brazil
Canada
Chile
China
Colombia
Ecuador
Estonia
Georgia
Guyana
Hong Kong
Indonesia
Japan
Kazakhstan
Korea, Republic of
Kyrgyzstan
Latvia
Lithuania
Macau
Mexico
Moldova, Republic of
Paraguay
Peru
Philippines
Russian Federation
South Ossetia
Suriname
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Trinidad and Tobago
Turkmenistan
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Venezuela
Vietnam

This is taken from Gamerage FAQ

You want to play CFEU but your region is blocked??? well....... heres the solution!! (No need for ip changes/hide)

Benefit from this? They is no lag from ip changes

1. You first make a account at Gamerage

2. Choose your preferred language from the top right side of screen!

3. Once you have made an account, download the client (IF YOU HAVNT ALREADY) Client Download

NOW YOU ARE GOING TO NEED A FRIEND FOR THIS PART/ SOMEONE YOU TRUST, THIS FRIEND MUST BE ABLE TO LOG INTO CFEU

4. Now, give your friend your log in details and let them set the account up for the first time, you are going to need to tell them, Your desired IGN (in game name) and the charactor you wish to use, after this is completed your done!

5. Now all you have to do is load CFEU, Log in and enjoy playing Crossfire!

6. Also currently they is a promotion for free spins to win rewards Spin the Wheel

THIS WORKED FOR ME!! AS YOU CAN SEE IM FROM THE UK!! AND I CAN PLAY CFEU, if this doesnt work for you get your friend to set up a account for you (Part 1) i made my own account but my account was made when CFEU Beta was released!!

Hope this helps people!!

I made this tut, under the impression they wasnt one like it! (i couldnt find one anyway)