Thanks

Angry Staff!! look at this!!

I was think how the fxck i can talk to staff without talking to others.. and i thought post a thread in hack section so only staff can see it .. Lol
    If you think it can be approved please dont approve!! just say yes in the reason.. If no then please tell me y and how do i edit it..
    It is not my hack so i cant edit the fxcking outside link...

If i post the hack with everything required lilke virus scans and sreenshots and more.. but no outside links i cant do it.. then should i say dont fxcking touch those outside links?? like ( DONT TOUCH THE BLUE WORDS!!!!) then will be approved with other requirements? If so please dont approve this thread.. just say yes in the reason.. If no then please put it in the reason and if no plz tell me y and what i should do..

Example:

Title: CrossFireNA Hack. Wall hack cubes, No recoil, No reload, High jump.
    Hey guys, From what you guys have seen i always post useless threads. Didnt I ? Ok..............................
    Today is the day for me to post a useFUL thread!! I didnt make this hack.. I just got this hack from my friend, i want to share to this community!

A video ----------------------------------------

Virus scans..
    www...............com
    www...............com Well this isnt the real thread so.. -.-

Screenshots
    Pictures
    Pictures.

Must look at how to use because it is diffent way to use a hack!!
    How to use
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    https://img545.imageshack.us/img545/7...ortantinfo.png

I dont make this hack so there is no credits..
    Dont forget to thank or download and thanks!

Please approve quick!
    @ksjdfkjsdfkjsdkfjsdkfjsdkfjsdkfjs @ ahdsjshdfjdshgjdahjsdhfasfhjdf @ajsfhjsdhfjsdhfjshf @hsdjsahfjasdhfsa

Attachments: the hack. Download or Download and thanks.

Now,, YOu had finish reading this example.. So.. will it be approved? or not..? If yes please dont approve it.. just tell me in reasons...

And please tell me which link i should use for the pic in how to use that section.. First link or second one?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel222 View Post
    Then don't release it? Plain and simple. If you can't get the outside link/advertisement, then don't release it

If i post the hack with ethen should i say dont fxcking touch those outside links?? like ( DONT TOUCH THE BLUE WORDS!!!!) then will be approved with other requirements?
    No, you definitely cannot do that. Outside links and advertisements we do not allow here. If your hack contains it, the attachment will be denied and you could be infracted or banned. We don't care if you say to people not to click it. If your hack has it - automatic denial of the attachment.

I was think how the fxck i can talk to staff without talking to others.. and i thought post a thread in hack section so only staff can see it .. Lol
    If you think it can be approved please dont approve!! just say yes in the reason.. If no then please tell me y and how do i edit it..

If i post the hack with everything required lilke virus scans and sreenshots and more.. but no outside links i cant do it.. then should i say dont fxcking touch those outside links?? like ( DONT TOUCH THE BLUE WORDS!!!!) then will be approved with other requirements? If so please dont approve this thread.. just say yes in the reason.. If no then please put it in the reason and if no plz tell me y and what i should do..

Example:

Title: CrossFireNA Hack. Wall hack cubes, No recoil, No reload, High jump.
    Hey guys, From what you guys have seen i always post useless threads. Didnt I ? Ok..............................
    Today is the day for me to post a useFUL thread!! I didnt make this hack.. I just got this hack from my friend, i want to share to this community!

A video ----------------------------------------

Virus scans..] Well this isnt the real thread so.. -.-

Screenshots
    Pictures
    Pictures.

Must look at how to use because it is diffent way to use a hack!!
    How to use
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    https://img545.imageshack.us/img545/7...ortantinfo.png

I dont make this hack so there is no credits..
    Dont forget to thank or download and thanks!

Please approve quick!
    @ksjdfkjsdfkjsdkfjsdkfjsdkfjsdkfjs @ ahdsjshdfjdshgjdahjsdhfasfhjdf @ajsfhjsdhfjsdhfjshf @hsdjsahfjasdhfsa

Attachments: the hack. Download or Download and thanks.

Now,, YOu had finish reading this example.. So.. will it be approved? or not..? If yes please dont approve it.. just tell me in reasons...

And please tell me which link i should use for the pic in how to use that section.. First link or second one?
    Nope, won't be approved because your attachment contains an outside link. You'd use the direct link of the image, so the second one. Those instructions and the hack is irrelevant any ways because of the attachment containing an outside link.

Main point. Hack contains advertisement = not allowed.

Your attachment was strange as well.

Anyways, answered and closed.
    Last edited by Hero; 06-23-2012 at 06:43 PM.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

rachel222 (06-23-2012)