How to brute force a account (with a know email)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
How to brute force a account (with a know email)
so i saw this post from a mod
https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/104746

for those to lazy to check it out he litterly says this:
Brute forcing the password is hilariously easy unless it's ridiculously long with special characters (when you have someones email)

so when i saw this a was like OMG always wanted to hack someone.
so i started trying to do this but to no avail.

so i was wondering how the hell do you brute force it cause the server denies you access after a few wrong tries.
i'm a pretty new at this so don't flame me for asking something stupid (but smart enough to understand )
WELL.... I personally havent seen a brute force program that can be used on a flash program... But I can see how you could use one on the forums, even though they are SSL protected there are certain ways through that. But you log in with a username instead of an email address. So the only way I can see you getting brute forced is if your forum password is short,easy, and the same as your in-game login. Unless you could find somewhere else you login with your game info (ex. Kongregate, Kabam) But I'd say that most people just have a realmofthemadgod.com account login. It would be all but "hilariously easy" the guy probably has no idea what he is talking about.
ty for the response

but there is a way to use the pass and email to login via your browser (with java script) take muledump as a example (if you don't know what it is i advise you search it in forums).
but when i tried this i couldn't get past the problem of having only 10 attempts to log in before it disables the account for a hour
Hmmm.... Show me how to login via my browser and i'll be happy to share any accounts I manage to hack. PM me.
https://realmofthemadgod.appspot.com...d=notMyPasword

(the ignore =... is completely unimportant and is a random number in muledump)

this will give you a xml from your account (with the right email+pass of course)

and is there a automatic program that handles the proxy switching + trying?
Oh thank you for the link i'll make something out of it. And a good brute force tool would be Brutus.
Sorry to necrobump this but I was wondering if there was any success in this field. I lost my account due to a keylogger and I want it back D:
keylogger whats that >.<? i forgot xD
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?