Innocent
    Try using InjectIT CCAE
    In the CA tools section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    [QUOTE=spankyhamster;6282946]
    Quote Originally Posted by IStoleUrAWP View Post

You can't have two of dll files with the same name you should have replaced them both... Go into the folder delete them both and put a new one in.
    ok. i did as u said and i downloaded the same dll and replaced them both but im still getting the same error each time i try to inject/ try to use a hack.
    error:
    the procedure entry point_invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=IStoleUrAWP;6285200]
    Quote Originally Posted by spankyhamster View Post

ok. i did as u said and i downloaded the same dll and replaced them both but im still getting the same error each time i try to inject/ try to use a hack.
    error:
    the procedure entry point_invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll.
    Download MSVCR100.dll and place it into your CA folder and system32.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    [QUOTE=aeronyx;6285221]

this is what i alrdy tried. i put the dll in my ca folder and in the system folder as i callled it or the system 32 folder. but now that's where im not sure what to do as i get the same error.

You know that mirror in your bathroom? It's a two way mirror...
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=aeronyx;6285221]

....... I didn't post that....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    [QUOTE=spankyhamster;6285516]
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
    [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]

....... I didn't post that....
    u told me to replace the 2 existing dll's that were the same in the system folder rite? i did that... by the system folder u mean the system 32 folder rite?

Thanks
    [QUOTE=IStoleUrAWP;6285572]

u told me to replace the 2 existing dll's that were the same in the system folder rite? i did that... by the system folder u mean the system 32 folder rite?
    Yeah and their should never be two .dll files with the same name in the same folder
    what I meant with earlier post is this thread is showing me stuff that's not right it's showing quote that aren't saying what the person quoted said, it's showin what someone else said... idk what's going on with this thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    [QUOTE=spankyhamster;6285688]

Yeah and their should never be two .dll files with the same name in the same folder
    what I meant with earlier post is this thread is showing me stuff that's not right it's showing quote that aren't saying what the person quoted said, it's showin what someone else said... idk what's going on with this thread.
    oh ok, i see. anyways i did what u guys told me to do and i doesnt work. im getting the same error with the same dll.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

i says in the "The PROPER way to fix msvcr100.dll, msvcr100d.dll or d3dx9_*.dll errors" thread that "Make sure to DELETE any msvcr100.dll or msvcr100d.dll files from your Combat Arms folder." And you guys are telling me to put the dll in the CA folder

Thanks
    [QUOTE=IStoleUrAWP;6285718]

oh ok, i see. anyways i did what u guys told me to do and i doesnt work. im getting the same error with the same dll.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

i says in the "The PROPER way to fix msvcr100.dll, msvcr100d.dll or d3dx9_*.dll errors" thread that "Make sure to DELETE any msvcr100.dll or msvcr100d.dll files from your Combat Arms folder." And you guys are telling me to put the dll in the CA folder
    Well, if you haven't tried everything in that thread, then go ahead and do so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    [QUOTE=aeronyx;6285836]

Well, if you haven't tried everything in that thread, then go ahead and do so.
    i tried everything in that thread. i tried to remove the dll from ca folder as the thread did say to delete it, and when i did i just got a different error. i alrdy posted it yesterday, so i just put the dll back into the ca folder and got another arror which im trying to fix rite now... but im not exactly sure what to do. I "repaired/cleaned" my computer with mpgh fixit too... nothing seems to work i dont no what im doing wrong . i try to fix 1 damn error and just get another dif. one

Thanks
    [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"][QUOTE=IStoleUrAWP;6285872]

i tried everything in that thread. i tried to remove the dll from ca folder as the thread did say to delete it, and when i did i just got a different error. i alrdy posted it yesterday, so i just put the dll back into the ca folder and got another arror which im trying to fix rite now... but im not exactly sure what to do. I "repaired/cleaned" my computer with mpgh fixit too... nothing seems to work i dont no what im doing wrong . i try to fix 1 damn error and just get another dif. one

Have you downloaded the actual files and run them?

Thanks
    [QUOTE=IStoleUrAWP;6285872]
    [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]

have you tried reinstalling combat arms? If you end up doing that I would download it from steam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    ok... i fixed the problem somehow... i dont even no how i just redownloaded everything. but unforetunatey i went in one big circle and im back where i started...... the fking hack gets injected/loads but no menu.............................................. ......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    [QUOTE=spankyhamster;6282946]

You can't have two of dll files with the same name you should have replaced them both... Go into the folder delete them both and put a new one in.
    Ya, only inject one .dll at a time. Some hacks don't work right with windows 7 64 bit correctly. Do you have Open GL installed on your computer?

Thanks
    SAME SHIT HAPPENS TO ME. I DID EVERYTHING TO TRY AND FIX IT BUT THE MENU STILL WONT POP UP. I DID ALL THAT^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast