Thanks

Contnent of the Ninth

Hello, all! Lonnnnnnggg time lurker here. This is a bit long winded, but I know you guys are the only ones who would help... if this was possible. And mods, I am sorry if this is posted in the wrong place (move it if need be).

Ok, so C9 is out and stuff, it is great and all... but I have a problem. I play this game with a PS3 controller. That also works well. On the game, there is a command you input to dodge/evade-- AND IT IS REALLY ANNOYING! With a controller I accidently hit the double motion all the time. This happens because you are always hitting (A majority of the time) 2 directions, which makes your character roll... It is frustrating.

The game has the ability to hot key that move, but the fools didnt make it so you could turn OFF the command input. So even if you set it to "D", you still cant accidentally hit the command all the time! Vindictus had a similar issue with "sprint" constantly activating (that was their double motion command) and you used precious stamina on accident all the time. I also noticed you guys here "fixed" Evies Mana Amber on that game so it was just a button, which sort of what I am hoping for here.

I didn't know who else to turn to-- Ive asked the mods if they would look into it, but I guess not a lot of people have this problem for them to care.. I am hoping a "hack" wouldn't be necessary as the "joypad" config files look very... "configurable". If it cannot be done, then cool, but at least I know Ive exhausted all my options. :'(

Thanks for reading my ESSAY lol,

Jaysunid

Long time lurker.
    Last edited by jaysunid; 07-10-2012 at 04:14 PM.