Thread: OYA.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    hmm Well Good Luck with your summer class, never took sumer class tho

Thanks
    I've never taken summer school..

Why would you fail school in the first place? Going to school during the summer would just be a waist of time and enjoyment.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post

that's fucking strict.
    That's not even half of it, the first day I coughed and my teacher thought I was sarcastically coughing like you know to disrupt the class, and I said no I just had to cough, he sent me to the office and the principal wouldn't listen to me so I had to sit there the entire 2 hours of summer school writing about how sorry I was and how I know that if I don't want to learn I shouldn't disrupt my classmates safe learning environment, then I had to hand it in to my teacher .

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus- View Post
    I've never taken summer school..

Why would you fail school in the first place? Going to school during the summer would just be a waist of time and enjoyment.
    I've never gotten below an 80 since middle school, I failed because my teacher was literally the definition of a bitch, like you don't even understand. She did not like me in any shape or form, and she told me so. I had 90+ in both chem and physics and ecology, since my teacher was so mean to me I didn't go to math class, the mall is only 3 blocks away from my school so I went there with friends alot
    I know alot of people pull the "teacher doesn't like me" card but I legitimately had a teacher who hated me .
    On the good side though summer school is only from 8:30 am to 10:20 am so it really doesn't affect me, and a couple of my friends who I rarely hang out with who live way out west (across the city) go to summer school so we can just chill after it is over
    Last edited by Canadian; 07-13-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeovante View Post
    hmm Well Good Luck with your summer class, never took sumer class tho
    The fuck are you doing with my font?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

That's not even half of it, the first day I coughed and my teacher thought I was sarcastically coughing like you know to disrupt the class, and I said no I just had to cough, he sent me to the office and the principal wouldn't listen to me so I had to sit there the entire 2 hours of summer school writing about how sorry I was and how I know that if I don't want to learn I shouldn't disrupt my classmates safe learning environment, then I had to hand it in to my teacher .

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

I've never gotten below an 80 since middle school, I failed because my teacher was literally the definition of a bitch, like you don't even understand. She did not like me in any shape or form, and she told me so. I had 90+ in both chem and physics and ecology, since my teacher was so mean to me I didn't go to math class, the mall is only 3 blocks away from my school so I went there with friends alot
    I know alot of people pull the "teacher doesn't like me" card but I legitimately had a teacher who hated me .

I kind of do understand. I had one of those teachers 8th grade year. I was in the lower Math class. Just basic 8th grade math. Shittiest class ever. The teacher was often titled as, 'Whale' if you get the picture. She was VERY nice to students, but she just couldn't teach. I couldn't understand what she was saying because everyone was being so disruptive and she did nothing about it. She didn't do anything about it, because she'd get made fun of. One time she started crying in class giving us one of those speeches, and everyone just made fun of her. I felt so bad for her. Now, she's very angry at kids when they're failing, etc. So, I slacked off during class and had to manage to get my grade up AFTER school. Got it up to a B+ surprisingly on the 2nd to last day.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post

The fuck are you doing with my font?
    hmm Fuck my doing with my font ?? do i know you ? or what the fuck you doing with my font

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus- View Post

I kind of do understand. I had one of those teachers 8th grade year. I was in the lower Math class. Just basic 8th grade math. Shittiest class ever. The teacher was often titled as, 'Whale' if you get the picture. She was VERY nice to students, but she just couldn't teach. I couldn't understand what she was saying because everyone was being so disruptive and she did nothing about it. She didn't do anything about it, because she'd get made fun of. One time she started crying in class giving us one of those speeches, and everyone just made fun of her. I felt so bad for her. Now, she's very angry at kids when they're failing, etc. So, I slacked off during class and had to manage to get my grade up AFTER school. Got it up to a B+ surprisingly on the 2nd to last day.
    That is so fucked up, you just described my grade.8 English/LA class exactly, I had one of the nicest teachers who had a really funny personality, but people in my class were sooooo mean to her, she did the exact same thing and balled her eyes out because we had her back when we were kids in grade.4 (me and most of my class mates have been at my school since kindergarten) it never really affected me because English is my strong subject but alot of kids did fail one of the most important classes.
    At least now when summer is over I'll be going to grade.10 and I'll have the choice to switch classrooms if I dislike my teacher.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Meh, I never paid attention in school and my grades never went below a 92, then again it was a public school in America sooooo

I know that feel bro.
    The school districts that I went to have always been too easy. Thank god for summer school.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks

That is so fucked up, you just described my grade.8 English/LA class exactly, I had one of the nicest teachers who had a really funny personality, but people in my class were sooooo mean to her, she did the exact same thing and balled her eyes out because we had her back when we were kids in grade.4 (me and most of my class mates have been at my school since kindergarten) it never really affected me because English is my strong subject but alot of kids did fail one of the most important classes.
    At least now when summer is over I'll be going to grade.10 and I'll have the choice to switch classrooms if I dislike my teacher.
    Sounds like me ceramics teacher senior year, except she was hot and I took her to prom. Bitch was 26, but yeah she let us do whatever the fuck we wanted.

My old bio teacher in 9th grade used to smoke Ganja out of a bong he made out of beakers and test tubes, blew it out of the fume hood. All we did in that class was watch Cult Classics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeovante View Post

hmm Fuck my doing with my font ?? do i know you ? or what the fuck you doing with my font
    Nice comeback... Still I am older than you here so when I had this font you wasn't even here..

I am your father.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Sounds like me ceramics teacher senior year, except she was hot and I took her to prom. Bitch was 26, but yeah she let us do whatever the fuck we wanted.

My old bio teacher in 9th grade used to smoke Ganja out of a bong he made out of beakers and test tubes, blew it out of the fume hood. All we did in that class was watch Cult Classics.
    LOL!
    My old french teacher used to smoke weed and I was like the only one who could tell in my class, myself smoking it also and turns out I was right.
    I found out that she was fired for doing it a few months ago, haha.

Thanks

LOL!
    My old french teacher used to smoke weed and I was like the only one who could tell in my class, myself smoking it also and turns out I was right.
    I found out that she was fired for doing it a few months ago, haha.

Lol that reminds me of when my white teacher yelled out during class "I'm a fucking ****** lover." Can't remember why she said that, but she was fired that day.
    Last edited by Commander X; 07-13-2012 at 02:33 PM.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post

Lol that reminds me of when my white teacher yelled out during class "I'm a fucking ****** lover." Can't remember why she said that, but she was fired that day.
    Haha, well back in grade 8 I put my teacher on the spot because my friend had dared me to say "******" a bunch when my teacher walked past, me being black decided to say it and my teacher just stood there shocked and had no idea what to say.
    I didn't even get in trouble

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post

Why you didn't rape her?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post

Why you didn't rape her?

Because I'm not black, I'm Choctaw.

-Legion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast