Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

The Current State of things...

In my mind, MPGH is a community where users are supposed to do their best to exploit games, create hacks for the community at large, share information, and become stronger together. Sadly, though, this community has become rather shoddy as of late.

People are here to figure out exploits in games, then code or source out the coding of a program or script that uses the exploit for the end benefit of the player (and the community as a whole). It's the players vs. the company/game(s), the players trying to figure out how things are done, how to bypass things, how to cheat and hack, while the company does their best to keep these things under wraps, so people like us can't get into their oh-so-precious system and twiddle with it to benefit us.

Sadly, though, this community (the AVA community, at least) on MPGH has degenerated terribly. The few people who can create hacks, who successfully create hacks, scripts, and exploits, either keep them for their own benefit, sell them, or share them with the community. By joining MPGH, posting and using the MPGH system, you pretty much agree you're here to help people, to distribute knowledge, not keep it for yourself.

If you have something to share with the community, then share it, by all means. This (MPGH, the AVA MPGH community, ANY community on MPGH) is not a Craigslist or Ebay for hacks, it's not meant to be an advertisement directory, a listing of hacks you can buy, it's a place where everyone shares knowledge to bring down the larger companies, to hack their games and systems and benefit the players.

If you have a hack, if you've coded a program or found and exploit, good for you. If you're on MPGH, you either share it or keep it private. You want to sell it? Cool. Create your own damn website and sell it. I'm sick and tired of all this "PAY ME MONIES FOR TO HACK YOU GUNS/EUROS/STUFFS". The marketplace area is not for you to sell hacks, it's a place for your to sell accounts. If I wanted to pay for hacks, I wouldn't be here. MPGH is a community where you SHARE hacks, exploits, and glitches. I came here to have a good time, learn, and just chill, not be inundated by "I SELL YOU HACK AERIA NO DETECT IS GUD".

Also, by selling a hack here, you put yourself in the same place as a corporation ("Let's figure out how his paid hack works", "How does your paid hack work", etc. etc. etc.). It's just wrong.

Yeah, I know, I'm just a greedy little leecher who wants free stuff, but I didn't come here or become a member just to pay for stuff. I also want to help people, to make this place better (refer to my current level if you don't think I've helped people). By selling hacks, by not sharing knowledge, you're not helping this place become better, you're not helping the community, you're tearing it apart. If you want to sell hacks, get out. That's not what MPGH is about. If you're not going to sell, either keep it private, create your own website and start selling, or release it.

Feel free to disagree.
    Derped

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 27ecastudent For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (07-17-2012),AznNicholas1314 (07-16-2012),DagothUr (07-17-2012),FrozenBird (07-17-2012),Justin (07-16-2012),Pie (07-17-2012),reeaper (07-16-2012)

Thanks
    Agreed......

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Giggity-Goo For This Useful Post:

Justin (07-16-2012)

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Sorry, I refuse to share my hard working hack that I spent time and effort doing it with some lazy bastards.
    There was nothing called MPGH AVA Community few months ago before this cheat engine evolution.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

Justin (07-16-2012),zxcde (07-17-2012)

Thanks
    Wrong there's always been a mpgh community. An from what Ive heard you're hard working hack was someone else s.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Sorry, I refuse to share my hard working hack that I spent time and effort doing it with some lazy bastards.
    ...so then why are you even here? This mentality is one that is shared by all for-pay hack creators, which is why they are not here on MPGH. Far be it from me to tell you what to do with it, but you have to realize several things. As I said, it's yours. You found the exploit, you created the hack, it's 100% yours. MPGH is about helping and sharing, though, it's not a website for selling hacks. You want to keep it to yourself? Fine. I couldn't care less what you do with it. It is your hack, your method, to do with as you wish. You want to post about it on MPGH, though? Either share it or keep it private.

You want to sell it, to advertise services for pay? Get off MPGH and create a website or place where you can advertise and sell, like all the other hack creators who "refuse to share their hard work, their hack that they spent time and effort creating".

There was nothing called MPGH AVA Community few months ago before this cheat engine evolution.
    Actually, the community has been here all along. Sure, it wasn't as active before you pioneered CE, but it was there nonetheless, making baby steps. Granted, you are the catalyst the transformed AVA with your CE pioneering, but your mistake was, from the beginning, this attitude of "It's mine and you must pay for it because I worked hard to make it". That's not how MPGH is supposed to work, that's not what this community is built upon. It's built upon the sharing of information, of bettering and helping yourself and others. If you don't like how it is, then, I'm sorry, but that's MPGH.
    Derped

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 27ecastudent For This Useful Post:

DagothUr (07-17-2012)

Thanks
    27e, is completely right, RedSpot. Your clearly showing your age mentality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    In my mind, MPGH is a community where users are supposed to do their best to exploit games, create hacks for the community at large, share information, and become stronger together. Sadly, though, this community has become rather shoddy as of late.
    I actually agree with you on this in majority of the areas you pointed out but you do have to realize that keeping the hacks to themselves or limiting the hacks to selling only prevents more people from hacking and ruining an entire game for everyone. A great example of a ruined game is Combat Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity-Goo View Post
    Wrong there's always been a mpgh community. An from what Ive heard you're hard working hack was someone else s.
    Please keep your comments on topic with the actual discussion at hand.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (07-17-2012)

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I'm here to make money and help people that can PAY.
    thats right, I can't help everyone.
    Because if I do free services my PM box will be full in 1 hour, and if I release some hack I might get into troubles and literally kill A.V.A.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggity-Goo View Post
    Im currently running my own 1mil an hour CE. So I really dont care, i could release mine, if you'd like red, an you'd never see another gcoin, like how my buddy deleted stuff off your cpt.
    umm lol you are running your own 1 mil Ce?!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by REVIVE View Post

I actually agree with you on this in majority of the areas you pointed out but you do have to realize that keeping the hacks to themselves or limiting the hacks to selling only prevents more people from hacking and ruining an entire game for everyone. A great example of a ruined game is Combat Arms.

Please keep your comments on topic with the actual discussion at hand.
    I agree Revive, but his clearly selling of the hacks, on a forum that has been here, for the public, an major members is bs, because he is taking advantage of members, who by my guess will be under his age or his age. Those that havent realized they can do this themselves, or think they have to pay. Combad Arms was getting hacked since beta, my friend, their hack shield, well what hack shield.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
    umm lol you are running your own 1 mil Ce?!
    Yes, I am, Ive given it to a select group of my ventrillo friends, because I dont have a pc that will run AVA, I have a x64 laptop thats a piece. They're the ones who are spamming the capsules, at regular intervals.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    NOTICE: I Will Delete Unnecessary Posts, You Have All Been Warned.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by REVIVE View Post
    [FONT="Century Gothic"]
    I do see your point. It is the one pitfall to my argument, the question of "How do you balance releasing a game-breaking hack with keeping the game alive?"

I have no response to that question. It really disturbs me that there is no clear solution. My point with this thread, however, was not how to balance these two factors or provide a path to keeping the game alive while promoting hacking, but rather to address the problems I see within the AVA community on MPGH. True, only the people who really want a hack badly will pay for it (which keeps the number of hackers down and keeps the game alive), but my argument on this was that MPGH is not meant to be a place where hacks are sold, rather one where knowledge is distributed.

My point, regarding MPGH and this matter, was 'if you have a hack, don't sell it on MPGH (feel free to create your own website and sell it, however), either keep it to yourself or release it to everyone.'
    Derped

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 27ecastudent For This Useful Post:

Justin (07-16-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    I do see your point. It is the one pitfall to my argument, the question of "How do you balance releasing a game-breaking hack with keeping the game alive?"

I have no response to that question. It really disturbs me that there is no clear solution. My point with this thread, however, was not how to balance these two factors or provide a path to keeping the game alive while promoting hacking, but rather to address the problems I see within the AVA community on MPGH. True, only the people who really want a hack badly will pay for it (which keeps the number of hackers down and keeps the game alive), but my argument on this was that MPGH is not meant to be a place where hacks are sold, rather one where knowledge is distributed.

My point, regarding MPGH and this matter, was 'if you have a hack, don't sell it on MPGH (feel free to create your own website and sell it, however), either keep it to yourself or release it to everyone.'
    Revive the points 27e, are saying are spot on, if Aeria or ijji or whoever it is, catches on that mpgh is selling AVA hacks, you'll have a suit on your hands like Game Anarchy an Combat Arms. I know, I was part of GA's Admins.

Not to mention, RedSpots way of going at this is to me quite arrogant an self-righteous. Im not calling him that, but thats the way he comes off as. An it makes the rest of this community look bad... Those are my points, an selling hacks on here, was a no-no a while back...
    Last edited by Giggity-Goo; 07-16-2012 at 07:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm here to make money and help people that can PAY.
    thats right, I can't help everyone.
    Because if I do free services my PM box will be full in 1 hour, and if I release some hack I might get into troubles and literally kill A.V.A.
    I'm not suggesting that you should do a free service for everyone or help everyone. NOBODY should do that. Here, you release a hack or exploit so everyone can service themselves, do it themselves for themselves. If they can't figure out how to work a released hack, that's too bad for them.

It's also funny that you say you "might get into trouble and kill AVA". Anyone could get in trouble for doing this. You take that risk when you hack. It's part of the territory. This is by no means game-killing, since the method to combat it is constant GM monitoring of the Co-Op channel, which Aeria could potentially do. It's easy to foil users of your Co-Op farm scripts (for instance, euro farmers) by doing this.
    Derped

Thanks
    What hes saying Red is release how you did it, not put together, release the parts an allow the members to put it together themselves.

An keep the 1mil one to yourself, but release a 100k or something like that, the more you help the community the better standing an respect you will earn from the older members.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast