Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

Yeah, look at those definitions. Swearing is vulgarity and profanity.
    Okay...
    That's really cool.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Okay...
    That's really cool.
    Take a look to your left everybody! As we observe the wonders that the American school system has produced.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Austin (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Take a look to your left everybody! As we observe the wonders that the American school system has produced.

Wowzers guys there's a link between profanity, vulgarity, and swearing but that has nothing to do with what Hannibal was talking about! Bravo!
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Wowzers guys there's a link between profanity, vulgarity, and swearing but that has nothing to do with what Hannibal was talking about! Bravo!
    Nothing to do with what I'm talking about? It has everything. You asked for proof for whatever reason that swearing means your jimmies are rustled because you felt like I attacked you with my superior Canadian mind. I provided the proof, and the only things you could say is "okay" and "cool".

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (08-05-2012)

Thanks

Nothing to do with what I'm talking about? It has everything. You asked for proof for whatever reason that swearing means your jimmies are rustled because you felt like I attacked you with my superior Canadian mind. I provided the proof, and the only things you could say is "okay" and "cool".

I said "Okay" because it doesn't prove anything. Sorry your mind can't comprehend that.

-Legion

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I said "Okay" because it doesn't prove anything. Sorry your mind can't comprehend that.

You're the one that asked for it in the first place, how does it not prove it? It proves EXACTLY what he was saying (and all your posts since then have proved it even more). Your jimmies have been rustled. Your country sucks, deal with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

You in this debate:

Why:

Because you don't accept the fact that profanities are generally used when somebody is upset. It's easy to say "NO UR WRUNG, MERMPFF". But in a debate you don't see many people saying "OH YEAH, SO YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT THAT". Your ego is bigger than your american stomach. How about you learn to put that aside and admit that you were angry when you called Canadian a "dumbshit" and you said that he "will never live up to anything", and the fact that you also called him a "small child" proves that your jimmies got rustled, accept that fact. You're trying to call out for proof that swearing means your mad when your paragraph towards him screams rustled.
    Last edited by Austin; 08-05-2012 at 03:44 AM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Aye lets all move to Russia, fuck the rest

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nah, I'm thinking Iran is the best country in the world. Screw the US and Canada.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    That's because we've already been over this a million and one times before, it's the same old song and dance. Not going to repeat myself for you.

You're living in a dream world where America is the best country, while I'm in reality.
    Yeah you like to throw around "I'm not going to repeat myself" a lot. Your a self proclaimed 15 year old dual citizen child that hates America and is clearly stubborn by his youth. You constantly imply that I am some sort of over patriotic idiot simply because I love my country. What is fucking mind bottling to me is you have the nerve to talk about economics and social polices like you know something about them. Have you even had a job yet? Those are some of the reasons why some of us choose to ignore you most of the time. I have a question for you, if America is so fucking bad, why do we get more immigrants flooding into this country then any other nation in history?
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Yeah you like to throw around "I'm not going to repeat myself" a lot. Your a self proclaimed 15 year old dual citizen child that hates America and is clearly stubborn by his youth. You constantly imply that I am some sort of over patriotic idiot simply because I love my country. What is fucking mind bottling to me is you have the nerve to talk about economics and social polices like you know something about them. Have you even had a job yet? Those are some of the reasons why some of us choose to ignore you most of the time. I have a question for you, if America is so fucking bad, why do we get more immigrants flooding into this country then any other nation in history?
    So having a job makes you an expert in economics? Huh....so if I go get a job flipping burgers at McDonald's....I'm all of a sudden an expert at economics? Wow, amazing!!

You can like your shitty country all you like, but when you try to act like it's the best in the world that's when you're and over-patriotic idiot. Don't worry though, I hate Canada almost as much as America, both of these countries are pretty bad, America is just a lot worse.

Why do you get more immigrants? False promises mainly....Most of the people that immigrated to your great country had even harder times for a very long while than they did in their own country. The only good thing they got out of it was their children\grand-children got to have an easier time. But that usually took 1-2 generations of suffering and being bellow the dirt on the average American's shoe.

Plus, as we said, in the past it wasn't NEARLY as bad as it is now. 21st century and on is when the U.S really stuck the nail in their coffin. Everything from then on is just total shit.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 08-05-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Thanks

You in this debate:

Why:

Because you don't accept the fact that profanities are generally used when somebody is upset. It's easy to say "NO UR WRUNG, MERMPFF". But in a debate you don't see many people saying "OH YEAH, SO YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT THAT". Your ego is bigger than your american stomach. How about you learn to put that aside and admit that you were angry when you called Canadian a "dumbshit" and you said that he "will never live up to anything", and the fact that you also called him a "small child" proves that your jimmies got rustled, accept that fact. You're trying to call out for proof that swearing means your mad when your paragraph towards him screams rustled.

Okay...
    That's cool bro.
    Do you want to complain more and watch your own jimmies get rustled more? I like it so go on further. Don't let up on the stereotypes either.

-Legion

Thanks
    @Hannibal I use vulgar language in basically every post

USA is trillions in debt. That debt is built by the US and it borrows from itself, raising inflation. Meanwhile, many European countries owe us war bonds from our help fixing up each countries economy after WWII. If the US collects this debt most countries economies will crumble. It's a "word of mouth" situation.

USA has weapons none of you bitches thought possible. Ever heard of Thors Hammer? Didn't think so (if you are going to say "yeah I hurd ov itz" then I'd love to hear your explanation on where it is located, how the trigger mechanism fires, what the middle chamber propulsion system is made of, and how it works in general, just to hear you lie your ass off).

DARPA is just fucking nuts. It's created a few weapons going to be put into standard deployment for NATO forces, including full body liquid catalyst suits with a helmet that has full HUD and a reticle which will be linked to their new state-of-the-art m22's (if you want more information on the m22's being commissioned, just find someone who is currently working for DARPA like I did, see you in 6 months).

Yes, the politics are fucked up beyond shits n' giggles status, but when America becomes an Empire, that's when I'll REALLY start bitching. Country ain't going anywhere as it is, it's just building up its military and the governments control. That doesn't make a country suck, for the people maybe, but not as a whole. As a whole America is still the ruling superpower.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Oh yeah, fuck shit ass ****** ****** cock dick kyke bitch pussy cunt damn.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Commander X (08-05-2012),scotbud123 (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    America sucks anal... And I live in America.
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    So having a job makes you an expert in economics? Huh....so if I go get a job flipping burgers at McDonald's....I'm all of a sudden an expert at economics? Wow, amazing!!

You can like your shitty country all you like, but when you try to act like it's the best in the world that's when you're and over-patriotic idiot. Don't worry though, I hate Canada almost as much as America, both of these countries are pretty bad, America is just a lot worse.

Why do you get more immigrants? False promises mainly....Most of the people that immigrated to your great country had even harder times for a very long while than they did in their own country. The only good thing they got out of it was their children\grand-children got to have an easier time. But that usually took 1-2 generations of suffering and being bellow the dirt on the average American's shoe.

Plus, as we said, in the past it wasn't NEARLY as bad as it is now. 21st century and on is when the U.S really stuck the nail in their coffin. Everything from then on is just total shit.
    Canada and USA are great countries for different reasons. Hating BOTH of them is really saying a lot.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast