WARNING: Anti-Liberal Democrats, Anti-Feminism, Anti-California, Anti-Mentally Disabled
WARNING: Anti-Liberal Democrats, Anti-Feminism, Anti-California, Anti-Mentally Disabled
Pro-Texas

Well, I'm sad to report that now Democrats control both the house and the senate. Even worse, for the first time, a fucking woman is the speaker of the house. Depressing.... Fuck those liberal bitches! She needs to stfu and iron Bush's shirt.
====

In other news: Another female teacher fucks a student. Only this time, A SPECIAL ED STUDENT. >.< ahahahahahahaha. Silly bitch. The fucked up part: she's only got a 1-year sentence. Now, that is just wrong. If it were a man, 20 year sentence and known sex offender anywhere he goes. Fuck the state of California for their bullshit sentencing and.... ummm.... Fuck horny teachers who would rather have sex with a retarded assclown than me. Goofy bastards.
====

I am however pleased to report that Texas girls are easy. I'm not much for cheerleaders, and I have no interest in high school girls, but the fact remains.
====

Freedom of speech bitches, I love America.