Thread: Your vehicle?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampnuts View Post
    Inbox me the links to these supra's, because honestly i dont believe you.
    Doc and I both live on the same country... so here you go.

fuck. 11k!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I said LINKS, not screenshots.
    Same shit, doesn't matter.
    They're all under 20k and I can find a lot more.
    And they're JZA80s.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Same shit, doesn't matter.
    They're all under 20k and I can find a lot more.
    And they're JZA80s.

LOL It's definitely not the same shit. Not even close. Those prices don't even come close to matching with the price's in America. A 100% stock 94' Supra is selling for 39,000 BIN

ZOMG They're all Jz80s? I couldn't tell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"][QUOTE=Swampnuts;6385781]
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Inbox me the links to these supra's, because honestly i dont believe you.

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Wanna know the best part? IDC, I proved my point. You don't live in the US, that Supra was bought on American soil with American currency.

PS- I pointed out the fact that it has a turbo by saying that it has a turbo-back exhaust. The cost of the turbo-back means nothing.

According to OP he imported the Supra into Sweden...so it might have come from US but it was bought on Swedish soil with Swedish currency along with Swedish import tax/tariffs and other things.

I cbf supplying you with a link. Stevenom already gave you screenshots.

Doc and I both live on the same country... so here you go.

I said LINKS, not screenshots. There is no way in HELL that those prices are American currency, I guarantee it.
    Nope it isn't American currency, it's Australian currency which has just about equal purchasing power parity with the US and the exchange rate is just about level. In fact we pay a premium on cars do to incredibly high import tax and vehicular tax (often paying up to a 50% premium on new cars)

Sorry, I'm like a bull when it comes to bullshitters bullshitting bullshitters (my own take on your words).
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    my dream car is a 1996 Rx7 twin turbo or a supra or skyline but mostly the 1996 rx7 i own a 1992 honda civic only cause in todays life nice cars dont mean shit need a car thats good on fuel cheap on parts etc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    [QUOTE=Doc;6385899]

According to OP he imported the Supra into Sweden...so it might have come from US but it was bought on Swedish soil with Swedish currency along with Swedish import tax/tariffs and other things.

I cbf supplying you with a link. Stevenom already gave you screenshots.

Nope it isn't American currency, it's Australian currency which has just about equal purchasing power parity with the US and the exchange rate is just about level. In fact we pay a premium on cars do to incredibly high import tax and vehicular tax (often paying up to a 50% premium on new cars)

Sorry, I'm like a bull when it comes to bullshitters bullshitting bullshitters (my own take on your words).
    Oh I get it, I'm a bullshitter.. LMAO. I don't give a fuhh how much you can buy a car for in Australia. In the US, you can't find a turbo'd 1jz or 2jz for under 20k, he said it was imported from the US, soooo yeah.. But regaurdless of our petty arguement- even though we're both technically right, the OP is a liar and that's all i wanted to prove.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    my dream car is a 1996 Rx7 twin turbo or a supra or skyline but mostly the 1996 rx7 i own a 1992 honda civic only cause in todays life nice cars dont mean shit need a car thats good on fuel cheap on parts etc
    Hey before I bought my S13 I had a 96 EX, alot of people hate on civic owners but they are wonderful cars.. Easy to work on, easy to find parts for, and they're a good car IMO. Mine had a B16 swap that held 11psi for a daily, they run like champs! RX7's are a good goal to have, but rotary motors arent my fav.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    [IMG]https://images.gtcarlo*****m/gtgallery/16769769-640.jpg[/IMG]

My car at the minute. ^^
    1999 Buick Century. Cops never pull over that shit.
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r546/Logical3/Signatureformpgh.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com
    E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

My accounts currently:
    Anyone interested about my account, contact me through PM.
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6072365

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    The latest opel zafira tourer

Got it as used service car fully equiped next to nothing, just had to change oil/tires Win
    Last edited by Occidi de Pax; 07-31-2012 at 02:47 PM.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    Hahaha same.
    But I want RX7 of different year.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"][QUOTE=Swampnuts;6387363]
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Oh I get it, I'm a bullshitter.. LMAO. I don't give a fuhh how much you can buy a car for in Australia. In the US, you can't find a turbo'd 1jz or 2jz for under 20k, he said it was imported from the US, soooo yeah.. But regaurdless of our petty arguement- even though we're both technically right, the OP is a liar and that's all i wanted to prove.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Hey before I bought my S13 I had a 96 EX, alot of people hate on civic owners but they are wonderful cars.. Easy to work on, easy to find parts for, and they're a good car IMO. Mine had a B16 swap that held 11psi for a daily, they run like champs! RX7's are a good goal to have, but rotary motors arent my fav.

Went to the first American car sales site in Google and found 4 for under $20K and 2 more at $20K. And unlike AU, America doesn't have centralised private sales sites. Meaning there are X amount of other sites listing X amount of different cars. I'm sure if I bothered I would find at least 20 more Supras for sale around that dollar figure. And even after all this, you are assuming that a buyer has no negotiating power. Every single price is negotiable unless the seller doesn't actually want to sell the vehicle.

I could argue with you forever though, but that'd be a waste of each others time. Let's just agree that little kids probably have no business in buying cars of such calibre...
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT-Intel View Post
    I don't know if this has been posted before and if it has do delete this thread!!

I thought we could post pics of the vehicles we own

I myself own a 1993 Toyota supra Totally imported from USA into Sweden

I sadly call bullshit on that being yours..... A turbo mk4 supra is estimated at $15,000 USD, a non-turbo at around $9,000 USD.
    Shipping to Europe and the registration fee and all those legality fees must be around $10,000 + idk how that works out.

I have no clue how you got your money kid, but when I was 16 and got my Civic (pictured on left, practically exactly like the photo but i just have different side mirrors) I've put $3,000 of my hard earned money to get it, then have been spending near $1,000 on repairs and my own labor to fix everything and got another $800 worth of things to go. I never ask my parents for cash unless it's an emergency part. I just doubt your possibility... it's too. Spoiled-like but the reverse image search didn't show results soo.....

Last edited by Jabuuty671; 08-01-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Thanks

just got it yesterday.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post

dad car
    Albanians,albanians always want to drive a mercedes but make sure u dont steal it earn it!

Thanks
    I would bet my very fat paycheck that you don't own that Supra.. you're 16? Yeah? You're 16 and you payed 15K+ for that bad boy? YEAH? Move along little kid. Go elsewhere with your lies.
    Not hard to get a Supra. Imported it from Japan which made it alot cheaper. And I already have a job and I got a shitload of money when i graduated my first year in Highschool since my grades were very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

I sadly call bullshit on that being yours..... A turbo mk4 supra is estimated at $15,000 USD, a non-turbo at around $9,000 USD.
    Shipping to Europe and the registration fee and all those legality fees must be around $10,000 + idk how that works out.

I have no clue how you got your money kid, but when I was 16 and got my Civic (pictured on left, practically exactly like the photo but i just have different side mirrors) I've put $3,000 of my hard earned money to get it, then have been spending near $1,000 on repairs and my own labor to fix everything and got another $800 worth of things to go. I never ask my parents for cash unless it's an emergency part. I just doubt your possibility... it's too. Spoiled-like but the reverse image search didn't show results soo.....

I've been working sice 6th grade. I'm starting 11th grade now. And I'm a welder, I've been hired for a while and I got alot of my money from family and reletives thanks to my grades. And it was imported from Japan, which made it cheaper.
    Check out my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/TechArenaTV!

Click that thumbs up and subscribe if you feel like it!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT-Intel View Post
    Not hard to get a Supra. Imported it from Japan which made it alot cheaper. And I already have a job and I got a shitload of money when i graduated my first year in Highschool since my grades were very good.

I've been working sice 6th grade. I'm starting 11th grade now. And I'm a welder, I've been hired for a while and I got alot of my money from family and reletives thanks to my grades. And it was imported from Japan, which made it cheaper.
    People can't seem to grasp the idea of owning secondhand cars from Japan. They also can't grasp the idea of a Supra in America at low-end costs

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast