Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by cadez View Post
    "sleep 600;
    deleteVehicle _heli;" what does that do exactly? delete a heli or?
    In my script my box is named "_heli", as seen here
    Code:
    _heli = createVehicle [_className, _location, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
    , so I want the box to delete itself so it isn't on the server forever.

So basically in a simple layout...
    1. Execute the script and the box is created with _heli being declared as the vehicle (_heli = createVehicle)
    2. The code puts all the weapons/ammo/backpacks into the crate and reaches the sleep line
    3. The code sleeps for 600 seconds (Keep it between 120-180 for best results)
    4. The code then continues on in the script to "deleteVehicle _heli"

Basically it just deletes the _heli (Ammobox).

You can copy and paste those last lines into the bottom of your script, but be sure to rename it to
    Code:
    sleep 600;
    deleteVehicle _abox
    because your box is declared as _abox, not _heli.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lockdown6435 For This Useful Post:

cadez (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Aaah now i see! but just one question im trying to get my ammo script to load from my arma 2 operation arrowhead folder, (sins you need to have your scripts there for last bypasser) how do i do that? mine right now is

_abox = "AmmoBoxBig" createVehicle (position player); [_abox] execVM "\MyScripts\cargo.sqf"; _car = "TT650_Civ" createVehicleLocal (position player);

like when i try to load my new cargo file (cleaned it some like you said) it only loads the old one.. and yes i've changed the cargo in MyScripts to the new one. still dosnt work
    Last edited by cadez; 08-08-2012 at 06:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Aaah now i see! but just one question im trying to get my ammo script to load from my arma 2 operation arrowhead folder, (sins you need to have your scripts there for last bypasser) how do i do that? mine right now is

_abox = "AmmoBoxBig" createVehicle (position player); [_abox] execVM "\MyScripts\cargo.sqf"; _car = "TT650_Civ" createVehicleLocal (position player);

like when i try to load my new cargo file (cleaned it some like you said) it only loads the old one.. and yes i've changed the cargo in MyScripts to the new one. still dosnt work
    Sorry for such a delayed response! I must have been asleep and missed this since there was a flurry of updates today! I'm so sorry!

Now to your issue. Try and move them to the root directory of Arma 2, and just launching it as
    Code:
    execVM "ammobox.sqf"; //or whatever yours is named
    (Assuming your using the injector console).

Again, so sorry for missing your post!
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    rename the cargoscript to ammobox.sqf and then inject it? dude no problems i saw the mess with the new injecter thingy so i really dont mind you taking time to answer my post, im really gratefull so dont beat your self up for not seeing my post ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    rename the cargoscript to ammobox.sqf and then inject it? dude no problems i saw the mess with the new injecter thingy so i really dont mind you taking time to answer my post, im really gratefull so dont beat your self up for not seeing my post ^^
    Since I feel like I need to finish this up with you, I'll stay on till this is finished. Simplying download the rar, extract the 2 files (the dll and injector.exe). Launch the game. If it crashes, try WinJect. If it continues to crash your SOL til the next bypass. A console should open up with some useless lines about what it has done. Now it should mention something about executing code. name your file whatever you would like, just make certain it is in the arma 2 operation arrowhead directory. Now, join a server (Be sure winject is closed if you used that! The injector can stay open). When you character is loaded in, minimize to the injector/console thing. Type in EXACTLY what is in this code box (Just insert your script name in the <yourscripthere>).
    Code:
    execVM "<yourscripthere>.sqf";
    This should spawn your crate at your feet!. If none of this works, well odds are I can't help you, as the injector is really, really buggy. Good Luck! I'm logging off now, ask Jack (he created some other threads, look for him) and he'll be happy to help.

Thanks
    yeah yeah that i know! hmm.. ima try one thing if that dont work ill get back too you

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

wtf.. got it working before, now it only crashes my game :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
    You are looking for this
    Code:
    5Rnd_127x99_as50
    to spawn nato rounds
    Btw. A weapon AS50 can use ammo for M107 too
    player addMagazine "10Rnd_127x99_m107"; <-- This magazine work with AS50

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    yeah yeah that i know! hmm.. ima try one thing if that dont work ill get back too you

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

wtf.. got it working before, now it only crashes my game :S
    Very, very unstable like I said. Just wait for a new bypass. Will probably be one out within 24 hours or so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12