Thread: Im fu***?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Im fu***?

So i woke up this morning and i look`d at the steam store it saw that CS:GO is ready for pre ordering. So i was like fuck yeah im gonna pre order it it`s not expensive or anything i just bought it. So i rememberd that i was banned from cs:s and i was just wondering if i will be banned from CS:GO as well. It turn`s out fuck yeah you will so i just probably wasted 10 euro`s for a game that i wont be able to play..and in the "Vac status" It does not say that im banned from beta or the original game..so im fucked right?

Sorry for the bad english.

Thanks
    VAC bans are for every game on Steam.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    VAC bans are for every game on Steam.
    Not True! Vac Ban is for the Game you Hacked only! Example you have may 3 games : MW3, CS:S & CS:GO , you hack on mw3 & get Banned , then you still can play the other 2 Games & also can buy new Games . But MW3 will be Locked for ever , even if you buy new mw3 key it wont work ( need new account for the mw3 key then)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool+ View Post
    Not True! Vac Ban is for the Game you Hacked only! Example you have may 3 games : MW3, CS:S & CS:GO , you hack on mw3 & get Banned , then you still can play the other 2 Games & also can buy new Games . But MW3 will be Locked for ever , even if you buy new mw3 key it wont work ( need new account for the mw3 key then)
    If you get VAC banned in HL2DM, you're also banned in CSS. Mostly every game.

Thanks
    Never heard about that bro , i have friends wich been banned in CS:S & still Playing CS 1.6 , TF2 etc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool+ View Post
    Never heard about that bro , i have friends wich been banned in CS:S & still Playing CS 1.6 , TF2 etc.
    Sorry then, never got a VAC ban.

If a cheat is found the player's Steam account will be flagged as cheating immediately, but the player will not receive any indication of the detection. It is only after a delay of "days or even weeks"[6] that the account is permanently banned from "VAC Secure" servers[7] for that game, along with other games that use the same engine.
    That explains it.

Thanks
    hmm strange any way thanx for info, seems Steam dont know there on rules may

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yup it stay`s. Atleast they refunded my cash and i have to add the GO too another account fuuck. k lock it please.