Thanks

Need help with cd key

Okay. Basicly i got banned using scripts, now i found that game lost all the fun when using scripts (suprise suprise). And i buyed new cd key for arma 2 oa. Now i need help how to change my cd key, that i can still use my exiting steam account. I can handle regedit etc. But problem comes with hexed cd key. Is there some kinda program witch apply new cd-key to register files? So basicly is this right method? I unistall my original steam arma 2 oa and clear all reg files with ccleaer then make new steam account and install arma 2 oa, import regedit key file. Then unstill new version, and install original oa back. And then just use new regedit imported key file to original steam oa 2?

Alrdy sory about my english. I hope some one can handle my message and give a hand.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anether View Post
    Okay. Basicly i got banned using scripts, now i found that game lost all the fun when using scripts (suprise suprise). And i buyed new cd key for arma 2 oa. Now i need help how to change my cd key, that i can still use my exiting steam account. I can handle regedit etc. But problem comes with hexed cd key. Is there some kinda program witch apply new cd-key to register files? So basicly is this right method? I unistall my original steam arma 2 oa and clear all reg files with ccleaer then make new steam account and install arma 2 oa, import regedit key file. Then unstill new version, and install original oa back. And then just use new regedit imported key file to original steam oa 2?

Alrdy sory about my english. I hope some one can handle my message and give a hand.
    Add me on skype "cailinyt"
    I will help you change the cd key.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    This doesn't seem like his going to steal your key at all. Expect a thread later tonight (Within the next two hours) with a detailed guide on how to change your CD Key
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
    Expect a thread later tonight (Within the next two hours) with a detailed guide on how to change your CD Key
    Ok thanks. Could u post link to that guide when its out to this thead?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ok thanks. Could u post link to that guide when its out to this thead?
    Here you are sir! You have to wait for Dave/Minion to approve it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Would you be kind enough to share where you bought just the CD key? I can't seem to find a standalone cd key.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by IPrimePhoenix View Post
    Would you be kind enough to share where you bought just the CD key? I can't seem to find a standalone cd key.
    You can buy Arma 2: Operation arrowhead from steam for $20 to get a CDkey,
    There are also many CDkey sites if you google for them that sell them for around $15-$20. Russia ones sell for even cheaper, but I've found are harder to buy from in countries like the US.

I'm also selling CDkeys for $15 Here