Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    We Muslims believe in Jesus (pbuh) as a prophet of GOD! You christians worship Jesus (pbuh) as a GOD!

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

we believe in Jesus (pbuh) as a prophet of GOD! You christians worship Jesus (pbuh) as a GOD!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    So god=apple
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    So god=apple
    Do they teach you anything in school? Do you even know what a metaphor is?

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Do they teach you anything in school? Do you even know what a metaphor is?
    Its just stupid to give an example for Apple about God...
    God is the creatures creator and the Apple is an ... Apple. lol
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I can't help it if you don't understand what a metaphor is. Try getting some education then come back, that usually helps.

Thanks
    This is the problem. You take everything WAY too literally. You don't look at comparisons in a figurative manner is it doesn't register in your mind. You need to EXPAND your thoughts man. You know how people say "think outside the box"? You're not doing that. Your box is the size of my common sense, which is basically non-existent.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

This is the problem. You take everything WAY too literally. You don't look at comparisons in a figurative manner is it doesn't register in your mind. You need to EXPAND your thoughts man. You know how people say "think outside the box"? You're not doing that. Your box is the size of my common sense, which is basically non-existent.
    How the hell did he know God is similar to Apple, divided to parts and shit?

Your think you know everything but really you know nothing.

Thanks

Are you fucking kidding me? You don't even know what a METAPHOR is, you have no idea how BIOLOGY works, your prophet is a PEDOPHILE, and you're saying I know nothing? Go kiss your damn rock on your pilgrimage and get off these forums, you're sounding just like the other two Muslims who were proven wrong and became butthurt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Dude, just out of curiosity what is your level of education?
    You clearly lack the ability to understand a metaphor.

If you believe in God, then you would believe God is within everything correct?
    So God is part of humans, the earth, the sky correct?
    So does this mean that I am God? Or the earth is God? Or a cloud is God?

The apple explanation Empire gave is simply explaining that the trinity means 3 parts of one entity.
    If anything it was to break down an already simple idea into layman's terms so people not familiar with it would understand easier.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    The apple explanation Empire gave is simply explaining that the trinity means 3 parts of one entity.
    Again, the trinity is :
    The holy spirit
    The Father
    The Son

and you claim that Jesus is the son, and The Father is God... so God is mix of Jesus God and that holy spirit thingy...
    confusing and completely stupid, Jesus said himself that there is only 1 god that you must worship, and you people worship and ask Jesus forgiveness and don't worship god or ask him forgiveness.
    Jesus is a human!! and God for sure isn't a human, and the son as we all know must have the same structure and elements of his father... so Jesus is human and God is not human for sure. that shall prove that Jesus isn't the son and hes just a Prophet...
    Oh look God actually have more than one son

God has only one son (Jesus).

He that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. -- John 3:18
    God sent his only begotten son into the world. -- 1 John 4:9

Adam was also God's son.
    Adam, which was the son of God. Luke 3:38

Some of God's sons had sex with women producing a race of giants.
    That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. ... There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them. -- Genesis 6:24

Satan and his companions were sons of God.
    The sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. Job 1:6
    Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD. -- Job 2:1

God's sons were present when the universe was created.
    Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? -- Job 38:6-7

Christians are God's sons.
    But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God. -- John 1:12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Again, the trinity is :
    The holy spirit
    The Father
    The Son

and you claim that Jesus is the son, and The Father is God... so God is mix of Jesus God and that holy spirit thingy...
    confusing and completely stupid, Jesus said himself that there is only 1 god that you must worship, and you people worship and ask Jesus forgiveness and don't worship god or ask him forgiveness.
    Jesus is a human!! and God for sure isn't a human, and the son as we all know must have the same structure and elements of his father... so Jesus is human and God is not human for sure. that shall prove that Jesus isn't the son and hes just a Prophet...
    Oh look God actually have more than one son

God has only one son (Jesus).

He that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. -- John 3:18
    God sent his only begotten son into the world. -- 1 John 4:9

Adam was also God's son.
    Adam, which was the son of God. Luke 3:38

Some of God's sons had sex with women producing a race of giants.
    That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. ... There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them. -- Genesis 6:24

Satan and his companions were sons of God.
    The sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. Job 1:6
    Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD. -- Job 2:1

God's sons were present when the universe was created.
    Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? -- Job 38:6-7

Christians are God's sons.
    But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God. -- John 1:12

We've already proved the point that you do not have a clue pertaining to the contextual basis of the Bible.
    Therefore, every time you quote the Bible in an attempt to prove a point, it's invalid.
    You don't even know how to interpret your own holy books, so you attempting to do so to another holy book is a joke.
    Nobody here takes you seriously, because you lack the education to adequately debate people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ I'd say gradeschool.

And now i feel bad.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567