Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

F.A.Q. (You better read this before you make a thread)

I'm getting sick and fucking tired of answering the same damn questions day in and day out, when people are just too damn lazy to read a few pages in a thread that usually contains an answer. I've compiled the most frequently asked questions into this thread.

Now, for some of the real questions that need addressed that I tend to answer frequently, but actually have some common sense behind them:

Do I need to repurchase Combined Ops, or just Operation Arrowhead if I was banned in DayZ?
    You just need another Operation Arrowhead key. If you are planning on doing it through steam, check the compilation thread for a guide.

I have tried every troubleshooting tip you have suggested, but it still won't work!
    You are a fucking saint. You didn't ask for help halfway through, you tried everything and saved me a ton of time. But, I'm truly sorry to say this but I have no other options for you. I have never experienced the many errors people claim to get. If you are still getting errors, you're just going to have to wait until the next release/bypass. Sorry

So, I was editing my own script and adding in my own stuff, but now it won't work, anyone that could look at my code <Inserts their code here>?
    Thank you for not just asking for someone to do it. If you at least make an attempt to edit your own scripts and make them do what you want, I will be more than glad to help, as I'm sure some other people in this forum will.

Wow, thanks! You helped me out a lot with X problem! What can I do to help?
    You are a fucking saint. That's all that needs to be said, but if you really want to help, please, please start responding to threads and helping people out with their issue. If someone asks something already stated in this FAQ, redirect them here. But mostly I patrol the forums when I can, but I have school starting up again soon, I have a job, and I'll be playing a lot more Guild Wars 2, so I won't have time to be noob patrol on this forum. If you can help, please do.

Here's about 90% of the questions I answer on a daily basis, and there's only so many times I can answer each and every one of these. PLEASE DO NOT EVER ASK THESE QUESTIONS WITHOUT DOING SOME DIGGING FIRST:

Can I Be Banned?
    YES. NOTHING IS 100%

Is this detected/undetectable?
    READ THE TAG ON THE THREAD THAT SAYS RELEASE OR DETECTED. ALWAYS EXPECT SOMETHING TO BE DETECTED.

Where can I find scripts?? (Because I can't use the search function)
    READ THE COMPILATION THREAD.

What is the most recent hack?
    READ THE COMPILATION THREAD.

My game crashes when injecting the console...(Has obviously not even attempted to troubleshoot on their own)
    NOT EVEN A QUESTION. READ THE ENTIRE THREAD AND TRY ALL THE LISTED TROUBLESHOOTING IDEAS GIN AND I HAVE THROWN OUT THERE. IF THIS DOES NOT WORK, WAIT FOR THE NEXT RELEASE.

Yo, ne1 no of any key sellers?
    Get the hell out of this forum and go the marketplace.

Can anyone post a video?
    We aren't your slaves. We (Mostly myself) have put forth all available efforts to help you hack. If you can't follow the very, very simple tutorials I post or at least attempt to troubleshoot it on your own/read the threads and troubleshoot it with my/Gin's suggested ideas, I want you to learn to be self-sufficient, then please come back and talk to me.

I can't get X to work, add me on Y!!!
    We aren't your slaves. Read the damn threads before posting some stupid thread.

I'm new to this, what do I do?
    I don't know? READ THE GOD DAMN COMPILATION THREAD AND READ THE WHOLE THREAD WITH THE HACK POSTED IN IT. EVERYTHING IS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL FOR PEOPLE EXACTLY LIKE YOU.

My code isn't executing...why....(Doesn't insert code, explain what they are doing, etc.)??
    God damnit, how many times have I answered this? I CAN'T HELP YOU UNLESS YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO, WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO EXECUTE, ETC.

Can someone help me?! I'll pay you/Reward you!
    Are you shitting me? Don't post that shit here. If you really, really need help, ask in the damn thread that your problem is relevant to. This forum would look excellent, but people post shit like this and it really deteriorates the quality of this forum. Severely deteriorates*.

X script won't work! I execute it but nothing happens! (OR) Can someone give me the commands for X? (OR) How do I spawn X?
    Read the damn compilation thread. If you really, really want an item that bad, go google "Arma 2 Classnames" and edit your own script. I'm certain even though 90% of the people that need help like this are script kiddies, you can read the structure of code and find out what you need to do to add a gun to an ammobox.

I need help.
    This isn't even a questions.

Wow, Lockdown. I was just asking for help, no need to be rude.
    I swear if I hear someone say this to me, I'm just not going to help. Do I seem rude sometimes? It's because I just answered the exact same question that you asked 20 posts ago, and it was on the previous page of the post. I'm sorry if I seem angry, but it's the fact that you just read the thread, didn't get something, and automatically just replied, without reading jack shit. I'm not going to help you if you do this.
    Last edited by lockdown6435; 08-10-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lockdown6435 For This Useful Post:

stickd34th (08-10-2012)