Thanks

Whole server is being kicked via script restriction

The whole server I was in got kicked for script restriction #169. Seems they were targeted by another hacker. Now whenever they log into the server they get the restriction. What can be done here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Remove the hacker. He tried to execute a script on everyone and BattlEye doesn't like this. Or restart the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
    Remove the hacker. He tried to execute a script on everyone and BattlEye doesn't like this. Or restart the server.
    Well what exactly is going on here? If it is client side, would restarting the targeted members' computers fix the issue since they would have had their processes injected into?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by a1b2c3d4e511 View Post
    Well what exactly is going on here? If it is client side, would restarting the targeted members' computers fix the issue since they would have had their processes injected into?
    No. Basically this hacker is just either remote executing code or executing code onto them. BattlEye doesn't like it when you spawn guns on other people and such.
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

Thanks
    No. Basically this hacker is just either remote executing code or executing code onto them. BattlEye doesn't like it when you spawn guns on other people and such.
    Ah I understand now. So how do these other hackers spawn guns on other people or grief them if the other people do not have a BE Bypass? Like in the wuat code there are grief options. Under said BE rules, they shouldn't execute.

Also, when the hacker leaves, would this happen whenever they join or would it only happen once? (quick way to clear a server it seems)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ah I understand now. So how do these other hackers spawn guns on other people or grief them if the other people do not have a BE Bypass? Like in the wuat code there are grief options. Under said BE rules, they shouldn't execute.

Also, when the hacker leaves, would this happen whenever they join or would it only happen once? (quick way to clear a server it seems)
    Well, actually, this hacker might have RCon and has it set to ban everone.

Thanks
    Well, actually, this hacker might have RCon and has it set to ban everone.
    Odd. So I haven't executed anything that affects other players yet, but if I were to go about so, what would I do to avoid the full server script restriction error?

Thanks
    this happened when i spawned a heli once , whole server was being kicked for Script Restriction and me and my mate who had bypasses were fine thought it was hilarious!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Odd. So I haven't executed anything that affects other players yet, but if I were to go about so, what would I do to avoid the full server script restriction error?
    Have a fully active bypasser (Not just one designed to bypass when scripts are executed).

Thanks
    No idea if this is related but i wanted to add that when i was using lockdown6435's helicopter script I was spawning heli no problem. I changed the heli to uaz and spawned the goat.. killed the goat but at the same time 43 out of the 50 ppl got kicked for script restriction #145.

I was like nah this wasn't me just some weird coincidence. BUT i did it the next day i did it a few times and bang the flood of kicks again. Server seemed to just bork up and had to get reset HAHAHA LOL
    later i tried to join a server i was global banned.

Very weird stuff not really sure if that was me or not...

Thanks
    You got banned because the bypasser got detected.

Thanks
    Yea the bypass injector did get detected, Like stickd34th said. you most likely wouldnt have been banned for what you did yesterday