Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
    First of all, you don't start hacking right way, so.. if this is what you are looking for, Give up.

Ok, I feel the need to create this thread as this question keeps being asked over and over and over... (We all can see this from threads created)
    So this pretty much will be useful to Link for those who are BLIND and can't look at stickies before posting.

How to Game Hack:

Your first step should be picking up a Programming Language to learn. This is not an easy step as there is multiple languages.
    • My personal Opinion is for you to start with a lower level language as C or C++ (I did start with C)

Be patient, get a book, get some documentation, READ IT.
    If you are not at a school, you won't get someone to teach you everything. You need to explore (We are here to assist you on your problems as long as you tried something first and you show to us that you want to proper learn)
    • Proper Learning: Learning by trying, and reading what stuff does and how it works. Not Copy & Pasting already written code and Click run button.

After you feel comfortable with this Language (I will be honest here, this will take time, a long time.. Most of the books at the end of each chapter has small projects for you to practice what you learnt, which is good and informative), start looking into specific Memory Manipulaton WinAPI functions. Such as:

Your best friend will be that Documentation (And google), is says everything but everything you need to know about those functions, and how do they work: MSDN Library

These steps are the baby steps, do not get ahead of yourself, or you will end up failing as almost everyone did.

Few tips:
    1. Forget About GUI Projects for now, It is much better to start coding on a console project. No gay auto generated code and you will learn without stupid events that objects create. (See.. you have no idea what I am talking about, yet it is there right on your first project)
    2. Why Books? Because most of them explain decently, have good examples and will be teaching you on the correct order. Plus, of course, practice exercises.
    3. Copy & Pasting code is bad... You are not creating anything new, you are just copying what someone else did. You won't be learning and you will be hated most likely for those who actually know what they do and could help you.
    4. There is some more stuff that you need to know to proper game hacking, but as for now, this is enough. As I said, don't get ahead of yourself.
    5. Get back here when you feel ready for more

Any question related to this, there is no need to open a new thread. Just post here and ask away.
    Peace.
    thanks my first process done, now going to second process =D
    My job is combining/improving hacks to all guys. so please RESPECT to
    HACKERS

Loyal to M.A.T Hackers forever!

/me
    Hacking Never End!

Thanks
    Thanks for the guide I am really looking forward to learning C++.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    First of all, you don't start hacking right way, so.. if this is what you are looking for, Give up.

Ok, I feel the need to create this thread as this question keeps being asked over and over and over... (We all can see this from threads created)
    So this pretty much will be useful to Link for those who are BLIND and can't look at stickies before posting.

[HR]How to Game Hack:[/HR

Your first step should be picking up a Programming Language to learn. This is not an easy step as there is multiple languages.
    • My personal Opinion is for you to start with a lower level language as C or C++ (I did start with C)

Be patient, get a book, get some documentation, READ IT.
    If you are not at a school, you won't get someone to teach you everything. You need to explore (We are here to assist you on your problems as long as you tried something first and you show to us that you want to proper learn)
    • Proper Learning: Learning by trying, and reading what stuff does and how it works. Not Copy & Pasting already written code and Click run button.

After you feel comfortable with this Language (I will be honest here, this will take time, a long time.. Most of the books at the end of each chapter has small projects for you to practice what you learnt, which is good and informative), start looking into specific Memory Manipulaton WinAPI functions. Such as:

Your best friend will be that Documentation (And google), is says everything but everything you need to know about those functions, and how do they work: MSDN Library

These steps are the baby steps, do not get ahead of yourself, or you will end up failing as almost everyone did.

Few tips:
    1. Forget About GUI Projects for now, It is much better to start coding on a console project. No gay auto generated code and you will learn without stupid events that objects create. (See.. you have no idea what I am talking about, yet it is there right on your first project)
    2. Why Books? Because most of them explain decently, have good examples and will be teaching you on the correct order. Plus, of course, practice exercises.
    3. Copy & Pasting code is bad... You are not creating anything new, you are just copying what someone else did. You won't be learning and you will be hated most likely for those who actually know what they do and could help you.
    4. There is some more stuff that you need to know to proper game hacking, but as for now, this is enough. As I said, don't get ahead of yourself.

Any question related to this, there is no need to open a new thread. Just post here and ask away.
    Peace.
    can u do video ? how to do tools ??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    After you feel comfortable with this Language (I will be honest here, this will take time, a long time..
    I just started learning C++ and I got comfortable with it in just a few hours. I catch on pretty fast
    Code:
    .__                    .__       .__                  
    |__|____    ___________|__| _____|  |__   ___________ 
    |  \__  \  /    \_  __ \  |/  ___/  |  \_/ __ \_  __ \
    |  |/ __ \|   |  \  | \/  |\___ \|   Y  \  ___/|  | \/
    |__(____  /___|  /__|  |__/____  >___|  /\___  >__|   
            \/     \/              \/     \/     \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ianrisher View Post
    I just started learning C++ and I got comfortable with it in just a few hours. I catch on pretty fast
    I am 100% sure you are not comfortable with C++, not even close...
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @'Bruno Hello Sir
    can i ask u something ?
    I will back one day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambodia View Post
    @'Bruno Hello Sir
    can i ask u something ?
    You just Did : )
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

Thanks
    it isnt really necessary to read books b4 you can make a gamehack because thats usually something completely different to the information in those books
    you need only to know the basics

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Volltboon View Post
    it isnt really necessary to read books b4 you can make a gamehack because thats usually something completely different to the information in those books
    you need only to know the basics
    Copy and Pasting aint coding. Just letting you know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I DARE you to find a doctor who "didn't need books to learn" ...dare. : p
    'Some things that can be counted, don't matter. And some things that matter, can't be counted' - A.E.
    --

My posts have some inaccuracies/are wrong/wrong keyword(s) used.
    They're (maybe) pretty close, and I hope they helped you, not created confusion. Take with grain of salt.

-if you give rep, please leave a comment, else it means less.

Thanks
    oh What A BIG "AWTS" to me,what you wrote here bro,,,i search an search, but i still do not know how to start hacking games...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    i studied Dev C++
    well its good
    Last edited by yagami24; 11-05-2013 at 05:14 AM. Reason: add something

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

How to Game Hack:

Be patient, , get some documentation, READ IT.

After you feel comfortable with this Language (I will be honest here, this will take time, a long time.. Most of the books at the end of each chapter has small projects for you to practice what you learnt, which is good and informative), start looking into specific Memory Manipulaton

Your best friend will be that Documentation (And google), is says everything but everything you need to know about those functions, and how do they work:

Few tips:

Peace.

You are portuguese?? .. I am ... I used to programm C# (yay) (I Still do :P) but now I also decided to learn C++ ... and I went to Steam MW2 , did some quick research with cheat engine but now on C++ I am not getting the HWND thingy to work ;( ... Help?? this is what I have till now...

(I Used Calculator as an example)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    a41e0ec60e56eff3bfd171eb91fbb865.png  

Last edited by MW2TopTenWORLD; 12-07-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by MW2TopTenWORLD View Post
    You are portuguese?? .. I am ... I used to programm C# (yay) (I Still do :P) but now I also decided to learn C++ ... and I went to Steam MW2 , did some quick research with cheat engine but now on C++ I am not getting the HWND thingy to work ;( ... Help?? this is what I have till now...

(I Used Calculator as an example)
    "strings are in quotes" ....same as C# ; )
    'Some things that can be counted, don't matter. And some things that matter, can't be counted' - A.E.
    --

My posts have some inaccuracies/are wrong/wrong keyword(s) used.
    They're (maybe) pretty close, and I hope they helped you, not created confusion. Take with grain of salt.

-if you give rep, please leave a comment, else it means less.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
    "strings are in quotes" ....same as C# ; )
    That didn´t fixed it....

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast