Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Exteel Aimbot Script Source Code

This is just a luna aimbot script source code for exteel.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trip-FX For This Useful Post:

damage4d (04-04-2009),HackerHax (09-13-2015),miccuters15996 (07-24-2009),TheRealSnipper (06-26-2009)

Dave G-upta if that is your real name...we know who you are.
    Thanks
    lol was bored and decided to check mpgh, heh den see a release from trip finally...cough good shit hope it works, and dont flame me for using ur shit... hahah ...im a hacker!

uhh just found out it a script dam...well guess i wait for some .exe dat i can use

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blovtom1 For This Useful Post:

anime4life (05-30-2009),bodke (04-04-2009),damage4d (04-04-2009),xMuVox (05-30-2009),xpliedx (05-23-2009)

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by blovtom1 View Post
    lol was bored and decided to check mpgh, heh den see a release from trip finally...cough good shit hope it works, and dont flame me for using ur shit... hahah ...im a hacker!

uhh just found out it a script dam...well guess i wait for some .exe dat i can use
    working on multi purpose injector that not only bypasses gameguard, but xtrap, punk buster, and hack shield as well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trip-FX For This Useful Post:

damage4d (04-04-2009)

Thanks
    I would appreciate it if you refrain from plagiarizing the Lua code in my release and claim it as your own. Furthermore it will only operate with the bindings setup by the Automaton engine.

If you have Exteel Automaton & Terminator installed, you will see that it is a replica of \Install Path\Scripts\Aiming.atmt (Usually C:\Program Files\Exteel Automaton\Scripts\Aiming.atmt) with the credits modified.

Code:
    C:\Program Files\Exteel Automaton\Scripts>diff "Aiming.atmt" "Exteel Aimbot Script Source.txt"
    3,4c3,4
    < ----------------------------- Exteel Automaton - Aiming script ------------------------------
    < --------------------- Copyright (C) 2009 by dBased. All rights reserved. --------------------
    > ----------------------------- EXTEEL - A!M scr!pt ------------------------------
    > --------------------- Copyright (C) 2009 by TripFX. All rights reserved. --------------------
    - dB
    Last edited by Hunter & dBased; 03-27-2009 at 10:03 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter & dBased For This Useful Post:

damage4d (04-04-2009)

Thanks
    wow i hope dat is a horrible coincidence...because....

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blovtom1 For This Useful Post:

anime4life (05-30-2009),bodke (04-04-2009),damage4d (04-04-2009),xMuVox (05-30-2009),xpliedx (05-23-2009)

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter & dBased View Post
    I would appreciate it if you refrain from plagiarizing the Lua code in my release and claim it as your own. Furthermore it will only operate with the bindings setup by the Automaton engine.

If you have Exteel Automaton & Terminator installed, you will see that it is a replica of Install PathScriptsAiming.atmt (Usually C:Program FilesExteel AutomatonScriptsAiming.atmt) with the credits modified.

Code:
    C:Program FilesExteel AutomatonScripts>diff "Aiming.atmt" "Exteel Aimbot Script Source.txt"
    3,4c3,4
    < ----------------------------- Exteel Automaton - Aiming script ------------------------------
    < --------------------- Copyright (C) 2009 by dBased. All rights reserved. --------------------
    > ----------------------------- EXTEEL - A!M scr!pt ------------------------------
    > --------------------- Copyright (C) 2009 by TripFX. All rights reserved. --------------------
    - dB

Is yours the same? Well I'm sorry but I did not take yours.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trip-FX For This Useful Post:

damage4d (04-04-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip-FX View Post
    Is yours the same? Well I'm sorry but I did not take yours.
    Plagiarism is not something we in the cheating scene appreciate. I think it is pretty clear your work is replica unless by, "I did not take yours," you mean you modified two lines. However, as shown in my previous post the diff shows precisely which two lines were modified, and they are the lines containing the credits.

Unfortunately there are no formal rules on this board relating to plagiarized cheats or code. As such, there probably will be no consequences for your actions on these forums. However, I would hope that you think over what you've done carefully, as plagiarism is quite frankly disgraceful.

If anyone has any doubts, take a look at the aiming script in my release (\Program Files\Exteel Automaton\Scripts\Aiming.atmt) yourself. Here is the release thread, and take note of the release date: Exteel Automaton & Terminator

- dB
    Last edited by Hunter & dBased; 03-27-2009 at 01:51 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter & dBased For This Useful Post:

damage4d (04-04-2009)

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    next thing i know your gonna say that I stole "your" multi bypass luancher and xcore. Your not the first to acuse me of shit just like someone else did when i released my engine.dll hack. I frankly could care less. If i wanted to steal your work I wouldn't have posted all credits go to you guys with your original post for automon and terminator on the other sites i go to when your released that hack.

Edit: Here's proof that i do give credits to the original author/s when it REALLY is theres.posted this exact thing on other sites.
    Last edited by Trip-FX; 03-27-2009 at 05:19 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trip-FX For This Useful Post:

damage4d (04-04-2009)

Thanks
    Well if you are going to continue this disgraceful game of denial there is not much I can do.

It is funny though, that this script is useless to all of the users that frequent this section, as the public release of Exteel Automaton is not functional. Go ahead and claim that you've written a magical tool that can make use of Automaton engine scripts if you like. I doubt it will impress any of the users considering all the talk in the world won't bring them a working cheat.

All talk and no walk, Mr. Trip-FX, all talk and no walk.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter & dBased For This Useful Post:

cokenmentos (04-22-2009),damage4d (04-04-2009)

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    what does the talk and walk have to do with anything. most of my time is invested in xcore which is a big project and takes time your dumbass should know that a task like that is a time consuming project, which why very few attempt tasks like that and extremely rare for it to actually be finished instead of being abandon. I just started the injector not long ago and i never said anything about automon being used on it.

EDIT: Not to mention it didn't take long for your hack to be patched dbased. Hunter's hack isnt patched yet which will take them just about as long as it did for them to patch mine and quite possibly longer since we don't have the retards posting how it was done.
    Last edited by Trip-FX; 03-27-2009 at 06:59 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Trip-FX For This Useful Post:

damage4d (04-04-2009)

Thanks

Exe

if anyone can make a exe out of this please let me know

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Swobocon For This Useful Post:

miccuters15996 (07-24-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip-FX View Post
    what does the talk and walk have to do with anything. most of my time is invested in xcore which is a big project and takes time your dumbass should know that a task like that is a time consuming project, which why very few attempt tasks like that and extremely rare for it to actually be finished instead of being abandon. I just started the injector not long ago and i never said anything about automon being used on it.

EDIT: Not to mention it didn't take long for your hack to be patched dbased. Hunter's hack isnt patched yet which will take them just about as long as it did for them to patch mine and quite possibly longer since we don't have the retards posting how it was done.
    Trip just suck up the shame dude...peace

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raverzunite View Post
    Trip just suck up the shame dude...peace
    TripFX has already addressed the issue in the following thread: Clearifing (for exteel player) mostly to dbased & hunter

Whether true or not I consider the matter resolved. Let the thread die please.

Thanks
    i doubt that is really true, the 'FAKER' and the 'real' talk exactly the same way but if that is a way of apologizing then live and let live

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blovtom1 For This Useful Post:

anime4life (05-30-2009),bodke (04-04-2009),xpliedx (05-23-2009)

Thanks

Cool WOW

ok evrone knows that dbase and hunter made it first, the xcode and stuff and bypasser.... u did steal that, or maybye coincidence...

But the aimer.dll thing WAS COINCIDENCE.
    its an easy script to write, a nice one but easy.......
    Also hunter i was wondering when u would release the "secret thing"
    u know what im talking about... the thingy that uve been talking with runningguy or something or rather....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast