Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Red face [NO BYPASSES, NO BULLSHIT] Working way to execute script commands

[NO BYPASSES, NO BULLSHIT]
    I don't like drama, so i will keep this really simple.
    I'm not going to add any pictures or anything but i'll try to explain it as easy as possible.

So most of you are familiar with this method:
    Code:
    private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf";
    Unfortunately server admins have simply disabled Shift+P so you can't execute your scripts before you get kicked from server.

Now what is beyond my underastanding, why haven't people looked into other \ca\ui\script\ lines in memory to execute their scripts from.

Anyways i'm going to lay out the steps right here.

1. Start DayZ
    2. Join any server, and as soon as you see playerlist, hit disconnect button
    3. Open up Cheat Engine
    4. Search for: \ca\ui\scripts\
    5. Doubleclick the first search
    6. Now in the bottom, doubleclick: String[15] and make the length into 200 forexample
    7. You should end up with value: \ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf'; _dummy = [_this,'onLoad'] execVM '\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf'; _dummy;
    8. Now instead of replacing this whole value, you simply add your code after the last semicolon (Because you still want your gear to work)
    9. So if you want NVGs and Rangefinders, you change that value into: \ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf'; _dummy = [_this,'onLoad'] execVM '\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf'; _dummy; player addweapon "NVGoggles"; player addweapon "Binocular_Vector";
    10. After you have changed that value to your liking, press the freeze checkbox and exit the cheat engine
    11. Join any server you want and after you spawn, press: G
    12. There you go, you have your stuff, not run around a littlebit and exit the game and join a server again (Exit game just to disable the behaviour, unless you want your stuff everytime you press G to spawn again)
    13. Little stealth sniper item combo here: player addweapon "SVD_CAMO"; player addMagazine "10Rnd_762x54_SVD"; player addMagazine "10Rnd_762x54_SVD"; player addMagazine "10Rnd_762x54_SVD"; player addweapon "M9SD"; player addMagazine "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"; player addMagazine "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"; player addMagazine "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"; player addweapon "NVGoggles"; player addweapon "ItemCompass"; player addweapon "Binocular_Vector"; player addweapon "ItemGPS"; player addMagazine "FoodSteakCooked";player addMagazine "ItemSodaCoke";player addMagazine "ItemMorphine";player addMagazine "Skin_Sniper1_DZ";player addBackPack "DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1";

Now with that "RELEASE" (it's not a release, because it's so stupid easy) i have successfully fucked over the whole DayZ community, because they can't disable it in any way, unless they don't want you to open your gear at all.

If they manage it, you simply find another such command to inject your code into and you're good to go again.

To patch it, they would have to rewrite a big part of the way their game engine works, which isn't going to happen.

Enjoy.

I would ABSOLUTELY love if anyone would donate an legit Arma 2: OA key to me for that release. Which is what i'm really hoping someone would be kind enough and was also the reason of this "release".
    Last edited by Ardivaba2; 08-17-2012 at 12:16 PM. Reason: No thread no cool with no smileys?

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ardivaba2 For This Useful Post:

blizza44 (08-23-2012),collabtive (08-17-2012),felipewwww (08-26-2012),gobotgo (08-19-2012),iown1133 (08-19-2012),Jasonxxx123 (08-19-2012),jessedayz (08-17-2012),lockdown6435 (08-17-2012),lolztuh123 (08-18-2012),minibuddy (08-17-2012),naruto68 (08-20-2012),nathannjh (08-20-2012),outcast1104 (08-19-2012),Pacjonek (08-26-2012),Roclan (08-18-2012),rtstruma (08-17-2012),Sixsixx (08-18-2012),Stevenom (08-18-2012),swizzy211 (08-17-2012)

Thanks
    i know its prob a no but i will ask any how, can you spawn cars with this?

Nice script tho will have a look at it when i get a chance

4. The Following User Says Thank You to darkninja2100 For This Useful Post:

throwaway2 (08-17-2012)

Thanks
    any prove? sounds rly "stupid" and "easy", more work cuz restart game, but its worth it!!!

Thanks
    I'm going to go over the documentation of Arma 2 scripting.
    I absolutely hate it's syntax...but when i get bored i'll try to create an sopfisticated "hack" that'll let you execute real script files exploiting this technique.
    And i'll probably cook something nice for you guys.

As long as people are interested in it ofcourse.

Thanks
    im rly interested, cuz its nearly the same old way, with another command, its fine to see how ppl get a little another way to execute scripts.

But 1 question: i cant execute other scripts with it, or?
    Map marker, vehicle script, etc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by collabtive View Post
    im rly interested, cuz its nearly the same old way, with another command, its fine to see how ppl get a little another way to execute scripts.

But 1 question: i cant execute other scripts with it, or?
    Map marker, vehicle script, etc.
    Nope. You will get banned.

Thanks
    You probably will not be able to execute anything else with this, but it is fairly interesting and I will test it later on a BE (with extra protection) server. I'm good with the admin and in exchange for executing and testing scripts on the full BE service with a lot of extra protection, I don't get banned, lol. But seems interesting. Will test after work.

Thanks
    Okay, thanks.

Thanks
    You can execute anything using it.
    You are literally changing the way script is written during programs runtime.
    If you weren't lazy, you could simply pack up your whole script into a single line and paste that script like a regulat player addweapon function call.

But there are function calls that will get you banned, as regular dayz client doesn't call these functions by default, so these calls are easy to indentify as "hacking" function calls, which will result in a ban.

If you were to code a script that uses only functions that regular dayz client has access to, then you can easily execute it using that method...although it'll be little bothersome.

There is reason what Arma 2 clients have such authority over a game.
    Arma 2 maps are HUGE and if it would follow the standard "Call Of Duty" networking model, you couldn't handle more than 5 clients on a high-end server.

So that Arma 2 HAS to trust clients to only execute legit scripts and can do nothing about clients that execute "hacked" scripts.
    Thats the reason why Arma 2 is so easily "hackable".

And that cannot change until Arma 3 gets released...because it would be pointless for them to "rewrite" most of their engine behaviour.

This method will ALWAYS work, unless they will start checking runtime script integrity by checksum checks...then most of the "scripting" attempts will result in a disaster.

But i have a feeling that's not going to happen so enjoy people.
    Last edited by Ardivaba2; 08-17-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I get kicked for Gamehack #28 when I join a server.

Thanks
    Thats one way of blowing up my every word i just wrote.

I'll look into it.

Thanks
    Any way to get it work on private hive servers ?
    (Rshift+P is working just the items do not appear)
    Public servers work just fine for me, though.

Thx in advance
    Last edited by Demusl; 08-17-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Demusl View Post
    Any way to get it work on private hive servers ?
    (Rshift+P is working just the items do not appear)
    Public servers work just fine for me, though.

Thx in advance
    You dont have to click shift + p ....

Read it again and try it again

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by collabtive View Post
    You dont have to click shift + p ....

Read it again and try it again
    Just pressing "G" is not working either :/
    Any ideas or solutions ? ^^

Thanks
    when I try this in cheat engine it comes up as \ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf"; _dummy; not \ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf'; _dummy = [_this,'onLoad'] execVM '\ca\ui\scripts\handleGear.sqf'; _dummy; am I doing something wrong?

Also, whenever I try to do what you say, the game gets stuck on loading (with a bar ontop) help appreciated

p.s. Game also freezes
    Last edited by rtstruma; 08-17-2012 at 01:51 PM.

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast