Thread: Rape

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Fox news, along with CNN, are ridden with propaganda and entertainment. It has zero crediblity. Don't listen to bs broadcasts like this.

Actually because I know this will piss me off, I am not going to watch it.
    All news sources are propaganda. You might as well say ignore everything everyone says.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    All news sources are propaganda. You might as well say ignore everything everyone says.
    There are reliable source. If you compare the content of CBC to CNN, you'd be surprised at the difference. I will admit there is some crap on CBC, but Fox in particular is infamous for being complete crap. Ask anyone serious about politics and they will tell you the same thing. Seriously, you're watching a network that broadcasts bill o'reilly, probably the biggest joke in the industry.

You might as well say ignore everything everyone says.
    Don't twist my words, I didn't even remotely suggest that.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    "The female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down"

lol? Is her vagina gonna grow teeth and rip the guy's dick off? lol
    She might use one of these

CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

Thanks
    There are reliable source. If you compare the content of CBC to CNN, you'd be surprised at the difference. I will admit there is some crap on CBC, but Fox in particular is infamous for being complete crap. Ask anyone serious about politics and they will tell you the same thing. Seriously, you're watching a network that broadcasts bill o'reilly, probably the biggest joke in the industry.

Don't twist my words, I didn't even remotely suggest that.
    All news sources are political. The "industry" is backed by politics. You suggested it by telling us not to listen to the "bs broadcast" since it's "ridden with propaganda"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

That was the funniest shit ever. Props to you.
    [IMG]https://i1237.photobucke*****m/albums/ff461/BestCommentsEver/wumbo-sig-no-c4d.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    All news sources are political. The "industry" is backed by politics. You suggested it by telling us not to listen to the "bs broadcast" since it's "ridden with propaganda"
    You aren't quoting me properly. I said don't listen to Fox. Not all news sources; I didn't say all news sources are backed with politicians either (and most of them aren't). Twist my words again and I will give up reasoning with you.

Again, fox in particular, is complete bullshit.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 08-19-2012 at 10:53 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Fox news, along with CNN, are ridden with propaganda and entertainment. It has zero crediblity. Don't listen to bs broadcasts like this.

Actually because I know this will piss me off, I am not going to watch it.
    You're saying Fox and CNN are plagued with propaganda. You proceed to say that it has zero credibility. It can be implied that your reasoning for this statement is backed up by the previous sentence. If a news source is broadcasting politics, it will choose a side. If it doesn't it will be approached by a party and asked to support it's campaign. I'm telling you that all news sources that broadcast politics are political and if you don't want to listen to bs broadcasts then don't listen to news sources at all. Let's be logical and not fucking retarded here. No ones "twisting your words" you're just being dumb as shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    You're saying Fox and CNN are plagued with propaganda. You proceed to say that it has zero credibility.
    Define: Propaganda
    Information, esp. of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

A news source does not need to be biased - or rather, anywhere near as much as Fox news. That is all I am saying. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about in that entire paragraph but restating what I've said.

If a news source is broadcasting politics, it will choose a side. If it doesn't it will be approached by a party and asked to support it's campaign.
    Wait, you're telling me an entire news organization will choose a side for politics? There are tons of news source that publish articles every day without picking a side. Seriously, have you ever even been to a legitimate news site? When Fox gives broadcast, it is full of shit and lies to persuade ignorant viewers to inherit the speakers perspective (Like you demonstrated in this video.) You won't find crap like this on CBC.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 08-20-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Thanks
    PLEBEIANS LIKE ME CANNOT AFFORD CABLE TO WATCH THE NEWS, FK U GUYS ARGUING ABOUT THE NEWS.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What the fuck is a legitimate rape?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZJr View Post
    What the fuck is a legitimate rape?
    It is fox, who cares what their standard for legitimate rape is.

Thanks
    Define: Propaganda
    Information, esp. of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

A news source does not need to be biased - or rather, anywhere near as much as Fox news. That is all I am saying. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about in that entire paragraph but restating what I've said.

Wait, you're telling me an entire news organization will choose a side for politics? There are tons of news source that publish articles every day without picking a side. Seriously, have you ever even been to a legitimate news site? When Fox gives broadcast, it is full of shit and lies to persuade ignorant viewers to inherit the speakers perspective (Like you demonstrated in this video.) You won't find crap like this on CBC.
    All news sources are biased, as well as all humans being bias. And shut the fuck up about CBC
    CBC Syria propaganda - Invision Power Board
    Side chosen^
    You're being fucking stupid here. You saying one news source is more reliable then another is like saying, Judaism is real Christianity and Islam aren't credible. It's all fucking bull shit. Believe what you want to believe and stop trying to pin your beliefs on others.
    Last edited by noob555; 08-20-2012 at 12:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I like rape. Does a 13 year old getting pregnant from a 18 year old, count as rape? Happened in my school
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    All news sources are biased, as well as all humans being bias. And shut the fuck up about CBC
    CBC Syria propaganda - Invision Power Board
    Side chosen^
    You're being fucking stupid here. You saying one news source is more reliable then another is like saying, Judaism is real Christianity and Islam aren't credible. It's all fucking bull shit. Believe what you want to believe and stop trying to pin your beliefs on others.
    >Shut the fuck about CBC
    >Brings up CBC
    >Links to an article to argue his point for him.

K,
    and keep watching your Fox news.

Did you even read what you linked me to?
    The opposition activists fighting for the downfall of Bashar al Assad say Syrian government troops have been trying to batter their way in to rebel enclaves in the city.... The international community has continued to voice both horror and concern over the build-up. Yesterday the Turkish prime minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, called the Syrian regime one that "massacres its own people" and said the international community must find a way to overcome the situation. But so far western nations and the Arab League have remained impotent in the face of Syria's slide into chaos. And there's no sign that's about to change.
    That seems pretty accurate to me (at that particular point in time.) China and Russia made it difficult to take any action, the country failed to abide to a cease fire and investigation was difficult to complete while UN agents were being attacked by the locals. No one in the international community should have made a move until an investigation was completed because we have now discovered a civil war in Syria. It is not the West's war to fight.

Also everything in that quote is a fact; or at least most people here believe it.

Since the investigation, Canada has also pulled its funding to Syria.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 08-20-2012 at 12:30 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noatak View Post
    I like rape. Does a 13 year old getting pregnant from a 18 year old, count as rape? Happened in my school
    Yes it is. LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast