Thread: HI mpgh's!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    Mouse Macro Cannot Be Detected In Anyways, Also Cannot Be Patched, i also read a thread on IJJI long ago saying they was accepting Mouse Macro(because they couldn't do anything againts it)

Also They Still Cannot Do Anything Againts It. Even Program Macro, If You Made It In The Way That It Doesn't Touch The Game(like i did) They Cannot Do Shit To Detect It.
    Silence shot on your macro mouse is possible, they don't know from were it comes, the easiest way to get it is mpgh.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post

Silence shot on your macro mouse is possible, they don't know from were it comes, the easiest way to get it is mpgh.
    you wrong, there no way to get ban using silent shot with a macro that doesn,t touch AVA, even if someone video you. also report do nothing againts macro that doesn't touch AVA

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    My macro will need no bypass!
    want to see that, when will you release it ? 32b no bypass ? you gonna make it as .dll or hack?i think there the only way but who would use a macro if he know he will get ban for sure using it ? <.<
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 08-22-2012 at 03:25 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    you wrong, there no way to get ban using silent shot with a macro that doesn,t touch AVA, even if someone video you. also report do nothing againts macro that doesn't touch AVA

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

want to see that, when will you release it ? 32b no bypass ? you gonna make it as .dll or hack?i think there the only way but who would use a macro if he know he will get ban for sure using it ? <.<
    The point is that every macro banable is

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post

The point is that every macro banable is
    at this point you are wrong, on the experience and the time could make you understand why and how :P btw if i want i could make an anti-report with a script that touch AVA since i know how the report work. but if i make that it would mean all people will hack in pvp knowing that they cannot get reported(i said reported not ''cannot get ban'') you could get ban if someone take a screenshot of you opk or ... or make a video, also about this i could be wrong since i didn,t test but i think it would work, about macro it depend on how the coder made it, there no way to get ban using my macro like for macro mouse which is the same as rapid fire controller for xbox and sp3 , there no way to get them or patch them
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why do u need macro? Its obv silenced
    At high reciol guns like para m14 just tap and crough
    And guns like mk3 brust isnt this hard? XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvdz View Post
    Why do u need macro? Its obv silenced
    At high reciol guns like para m14 just tap and crough
    And guns like mk3 brust isnt this hard? XD
    i personnaly don't use macro on AVA, its just that i get bored and wanna do something, and i try to make new thing that as you can see took 2 day after my super macro and already there are new macro coming with feature i made first(as macro) like burst and crouch when shot :P
    I Miss the old time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12